Without a Doubt You're All I Dream About

Was That So Hard?

“Aw, my poor baby,” I cooed at Tanner, trying to hide my own red face after Kirstie and Josh stopped teasing him.

He went on to nuzzle his cute little nose into the crook of my neck. His adorable actions made me smile. Once he finally brought his eyes back up to mine, all I could do was grin from ear to ear.

“Love you, baby,” I told him before I left a soft kiss on his plump lips.

He muttered that he loved me too with a cute little smile on his face. He seemed to be ok. The jokes from Josh and Kirstie are kind of old news to him. He deals with it… He may not like it, but it doesn’t bother him like it used to… I think. But it is really cute when he pouts at me.

But once everyone sat down, I had to be the maid of honor and… give a speech, toast… whatever they’re calling it. I didn’t want to. I’m not one to talk in front of a lot of people. Tanner caught on to my nervousness. He smiled over at me with his hand on my knee, giving my cheek a soft kiss.

“Just pretend you’re only talking to Josh and Kirstie, which you are,” he said softly before I had to get up and start this whole thing.

“But there’s a ton of people around,” I groaned, resting my head on his shoulder.

“And they’re all looking at this beautiful thing that I love so much,” he whispered softly into my ear, making my face turn red.

“You’re not helping,” I shot at him playfully.

“You’ll do fine. Chill out,” he smiled while tucking a small piece of hair behind my ear.

I gave him a teasing glare that just made him smile and leave a soft kiss on my forehead. This small action from him, gave me the courage to push myself to my feet. Of course, Tanner being Tanner, got everyone’s attention by hitting his glass of champagne with his fork.

“Hi everyone,” I started once their eyes fell on me. “I’m Kylee for those of you that don’t know. I’ve been one of Kirstie’s best friends since we were in high school. And yes, she’s as crazy now as she was back then,” I stopped to let everyone share a chuckle.

“But little did I know, little Miss Kirstie had another best friend that I never knew about. She was two timing me,” I teased over at my bestie, loving that she got a good laugh out of this.

“Once I met Josh, I loved him for Kirstie. They were that couple that were friends and didn’t want to ruin their amazing friendship by a relationship gone wrong. But they gave it a try.

“As they were dating, Joshua Grant had a certain problem with me. The little greaser. I was nothing but nice to him and he just didn’t like me. Well, you know what, Josh?” I started, looking over at him, trying to hide my smile.

“What?” he questioned through his own grin.

“I love you! Especially for Kirstie. And as long as you’re that guy that she thinks is the most adorable, cute, sweet thing on this earth, that’s all I could ask for in a guy for my best friend. You make Kirstie happy in so many ways… and it sometimes makes me sick when I’m around you two from how lovey you are,” I teased once again.

“All jokes aside, I’m so very happy for you two. I have so much love for the two of you and can only hope for the best… and that you don’t have greasy babies,” I smiled, making Josh roll his eyes through a smile but Kirstie laughed along with everyone else.

Once I sat down, I felt my face turn beet red. Tanner let out the cutest little chuckle as he hooked his arms around me. I gladly relaxed into his chest, so very glad the he was giving me a few kisses too.

“See, was that so hard?” Tanner had to poke once I lifted my head up.

“Yes, I almost died!” I teased.

He laughed at me before he kissed my cheek and continued to keep his arm around me. This is where I stayed tucked the rest of the evening. The only reason I moved was to hug Kirstie… and Josh goodbye before they left for their honeymoon. While I was waving as they drove off, Tanner came over and hooked his arm around my waist, making me look up at him with a smile. His was already there.

“We have our own flight to catch,” he continued to grin.

“To where?” I asked with my forehead wrinkled up.

“Our city,” he smiled even brighter than before.

“Nu uh,” I shot at him, unable to believe what I was thinking right now.

“Yes huh,” he countered.

“AH! Tanner, I love you,” I shouted before jumping up into his arms.

“Save it for the bedroom, sis,” Keegan snickered as we walked past us.

“Shut up, Keegs! At least I can hold the person I’m in love with. Yours is on her way to spend a romantic week with her husband,” I shot back at him.

He just made a face at me before he walked away. But that face did nothing to me. I was way too excited that Tanner and I were going to Vegas… together… without anyone else to bother us. Just me, My Tanny, and the gorgeous Vegas lights. What could possibly be better?
♠ ♠ ♠
Kirstie, you have your boys and I have my boys... and we're both totally happy with them soooo im leaving it at that lol

Ky & Tanner

Ok so.. this is the last chapter of this one... and we totally have an awesome squeal going :D