Without a Doubt You're All I Dream About

I Wear My Sunglasses At Night

Today was the day, it was here. I sat upstairs in the bedroom of Josh and I new home. Today was the first day it was ever being used. I looked out the window at the yard and saw all the people starting to arrive and sit down in the seats on the beautiful August day.

I let out a chuckle as I saw a bunch of the Metal Mulisha, minus Brian, Twitch and Todd who were some of Josh’s groomsmen, arrive and it suddenly got louder outside. Ha, funny. It didn’t really surprise me though. Earlier in the morning all my bridesmaids and I had our hair and makeup done and they were…somewhere. I don’t even know. All the guys, including Josh were across the hall in the guest room getting ready and it took everything I had to not go bust into the room and hug Josh.

“Kirstie, why don’t you have your dress on yet?” Ky asked as she and the rest of my bridesmaids poured into the room.

“I don’t know,” I shrugged.

“I’m surprised you aren’t jumping around all crazy and hyper,” She said.

“I’m kind of nervous,” I told her.

“You’ll be fine, don’t worry,” she reassured me while coming over and hugging me.

“Ky, you look gorgeous,” I smiled at her, seeing her hair and makeup done and her beautiful dress.

“Thanks,” she grinned. “But let’s get you looking more gorgeous.”

All my bridesmaids were buzzing as Ky and a couple others helped me into my dress and zipped it up for me. They got all my accessories and headpiece, along with my veil and put it on me.

“Look,” Ky beamed once they were done and motioned to the mirror. I looked at myself and smiled. I knew I wouldn’t forget this day. Especially when Uncle Toby walked in, ready to walk with my down the aisle and give me to Josh.

I was completely beaming as I walked toward Josh and saw him standing patiently, waiting for me and the end of the aisle. His full bright smile was glowing through as I walked closer and closer to him.

When I got to him he gently lifted my veil up and took my hands in his. During the whole thing him nor I could stop smiling. When we got to our vows he made me cry with his and I had the same effect on him. It was so sweet!

Our ceremony actually wasn’t super long. Neither of us wanted it to be really long, but I finally heard the words I was dying for:

”I now pronounce you man and wife. Joshua, you may kiss your bride.”

As those words were spoken Josh beamed at me as he put his arms around me and passionately pressed his lips to mine as everyone clapped. I seriously think if you smacked me in the face with a baseball bat you couldn’t wipe the smile off of my face, I was that happy. Josh picked me up and carried my down the aisle and I was laughing the whole way.

Josh and I were actually having our reception here as well. We had a whole little set up a little farther off to the side of the house but this house was on 15 acres so we had more than enough room! We had a DJ to play all the music, a dance floor and a bunch of tables for everyone to have some cake and all that jazz.

As everyone got over here, a song started playing through the speakers. Only it wasn’t the song I thought it would be for our first dance, it was a different song. Josh held out his hand and I gently took it as we walked out to the dance floor.

“I changed the song,” He whispered into my ear as a smile crept its way across my face. The song was the one from Beauty and the Beast.

When it was over everyone let out their aw’s and clapping and the DJ announced us as Mr. and Mrs. Grant. It was a very special moment that I’ll treasure for a long time.

I let out a squeal as Magic came bumpin’ through the speakers next. I started dancing around as everyone laughed. Since Josh was laughing too hard to dance with me, Kylee hopped up and danced around crazily with me as one of my favorite songs played. Soon enough, Tanner came along with Josh and finished the song with us.

”I GOT THE MAGIC IN ME!” I shouted the last line as everyone laughed again. The next song wasn’t bumpin’ like Magic but it was The Anthem by Good Charlotte which is really good too and I got to dance around with my Joshie and soon other people joined us.

All of our songs were pumping and upbeat which made me dance around so much, smiling and enjoying myself to no end. Josh and I had so much fun picking out all the songs one day but… I had to throw some ATL in there and he didn’t exactly know about that. Soon enough the song slowed to Hold Me by Weezer, the cue for the Father/daughter dance.

Uncle Toby stepped on the dance floor and came over to me but asked the music to stop as he took a microphone. Everyone else seemed to know what was going on except me.

“I want to give you my wedding present now Kirstie,” He said while stepping to the side.

I saw a man standing there in a black tux smiling at me. It was my dad.

“You have to share this dance with your dad,” Uncle Toby smiled.

I immediately wrapped my dad up in a hug while I shed a few tears along with him. The music started up again and we slowly danced together.

“How did you get here?” I asked.

“I appealed for parol and they granted it,” He beamed. “I saw the whole wedding.”

“I’m so glad you’re here,” I told him.

“Me too,” Dad said while holding me tighter.

We finished up our song before Uncle Toby walked over and tapped my dad on the shoulder.

“Can I cut in?” He asked and my dad nodded, giving me a big hug then let me dance with Uncle Toby, who nodded at the DJ.

Smooth Criminal came playing through and he pulled out a pair of sunglasses and handed them to me as I let out a loud laugh. I couldn’t believe he was doing this! When I was about 10 years old, he made up a whole choreographed dance to this song and taught it to me and we always did it together and now we were doing it at my wedding. It was probably embarrassing but I had fun so I don’t care.

When we finished we high fived each other and I was about to take off my sunglasses when the DJ played, I wear my sunglasses at night.

We danced for a while longer until it was time for me to throw my bouquet. I turned my back and tossed them. When I turned to see who caught them I saw Kylee standing there holding them.

“Tanner!” I shouted while looking around for him and saw him standing next to Tanner, chatting with him. “You’re getting married to Kylee!”

His face, along with Kylee’s, turned completely red! It was so cute.

“He may have to dye his hair for the wedding though,” I heard Josh tease while nudging him.

“Yeah, hopefully Tanner doesn’t need a walker when he gets married,” I teased. “He’s going to have to take a lot of multivitamins that day and make sure his denchers are in place,” I went on before turning to talk to a few guests who came over to me.

I saw out of the corner of my eye that Kylee, Tanner and Josh were all talking but Josh looked over at me and sent me a little smile and a wave which I returned.

This day has been such a memorable day and I’ve had so much fun. The best part is that it’s not even over yet!
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah Todd will be back.....one way or another.... hehehhehhehehe
AND JOSH IS GORGEOUS ALONG WITH JAMES FRANCO!!! i told Ky i want Josh but then have James while he's out practicing haha :D oh how wonderful :D

Josh and Kirstie Grant

comments???