Status: Updates for this one will be slow.

Wishful Thinking

Chapter One

"Bitch get up!" my father demanded. I wimpered as I slowly did. He was at it again. Drunk and abusive. The smell of alcohol invaded my nose as he pulled me up to his face. 
   "I want you and your lazy ass to make me dinner!" he yelled. 
    I nodded, "Okay." I quietly agreed. He let go of me and pushed me toward the kitchen. He laughed as I fell on the floor because of the impact of of his push. I got up and scurried over to the stove. I got the ingredients out to make lasgna. I assembled the entire dish. I placed it in the oven and waited for the timer went off. I went out the door and stared at my father indicating that dinner is ready. He swerved as he got up with a beer in his hand. 
     "Good girl." he slurred and placed a hand on my cheek and looked me in the eyes. 
        I was shocked since he never showed any affection since the incident. I starting to think that he had atleast some sense of sympathy. But that stopped when he slapped me, hard, on the cheek making me fall to the ground. Tears started to form in my eyes as I placed my hand on the area he slapped and heard him laugh.
      "Stupid bitch." he said as he sat down to eat.
       I slowly got up and preceded to my room. I sat in my bed and started to ball my eyes out. Why did he have to change? He used to be the good father. Happy all the time, caring, and loving. Now he's abusive, a drunk, and the most feared thing in my life.
      He started around five years ago when I was ten. It was when my mother left us. That stupid, dumbass bitch fucking left us! Now I'm suffering. I'm afraid of everything. Any noise scares the shit out of me. The most important thing I need right now is a savior, someone who can cure me.  
♠ ♠ ♠
A new story. At first I was thinking of putting this up later on since I just started my other one, but I really like this one. So please tell me what you think.
Subscribe.Comment.Enjoy.
Love.Peace.Panda.