Status: Updates for this one will be slow.

Wishful Thinking

Chapter Two

I woke up to my hair being pulled as I was dragged out of bed. I screamed bloody murder.
     "Bitch shut up!" he screamed, but I couldn't, I was in too much pain. 
      He got fed up with the screaming and threw me down the stairs. He stomped down the stairs and got in my face. 
       "You better obey me, bitch." he threatened. I just went into a fetal position and cried as he walked over me. I stayed in this position for the whole day.
           I finally got up and moved when he left for his daily 'drunk hour' leaving me to anxiously wait for his drunk state. I inched my way up the stairs and climbed into bed. I woke up later cramped up. My dad barged through my door way. 
       "Pack all your things for tomorrow." he ordered. "I got a suprise for you after school."
      He started to walk away, but then turned around.
      "You better obey me this time." he threatened and slammed the door as he left. I got up and started packing. I technically only need one suitcase to pack all my clothes. I don't really get luxuries being that I kinda get treated like shit. When I was done I grabbed a towel and took a shower. As I undressed I saw all the bruises. They were more noticeable against my pale skin. I sighed and took a shower. I got out and got dressed. I left my room and krept downstairs hopefully avoiding him. But my luck ran out as he stepped in front of me and picked me up by my arm. I winced in pain from the bruise already there. 
        "You think you can actually avoid making dinner?" he said, "When will you ever learn?" 
         He dropped me harshly onto the floor. I immediately grabbed my arm as I felt it throb in pain from his harsh grip. I instantly got up and rushed to the kitchen. I made a sandwich, left it on the table, and got him. I went upstairs and hid in the sheets. 
        God I hate that fucking bastard. I got up and did the only thing to escape. I went into the bathroom, grabbed a razor, took the blade out, and held it to my skin. The blood started to drip and it felt good. God I haven't done this in while. I cleaned up after making another and went to my room. I turned off the lights and turned on the lamp. I looked at my wrists and saw every scar. The old ones, the newer ones, and the ones I just made, and I thought to my self 'I'm so fucking messed up'.      
♠ ♠ ♠
So this ones a little longer. I also changed my username. I have one more chapter to put up before it's going to be really slow, but I'll try yo put up more on a regular bases.
Subscribe.Comment.Enjoy
Love.Peace.PANDA