Status: Updates for this one will be slow.

Wishful Thinking

Chapter Thirteen

Analise's POV
A knock at the door made me stop from what I was doing.

"Analise!" Jenalise called as she continued to knock. I frowned and stared at the razor against my wrist. The knocking kept going. I sighed and placed the sharp object back I my bag. I got up ad went to the door and unlocked it. Jenalise rushed in and hugged me leaving me too shocked to move.

Jenalise's POV

I shouldn't have frowned. I know for a fact that her feelings were hurt. She was always looked down upon and I finally kind of earned her trust. Then, I hurt her. She probably hates females even more. I guess not entirely. It looks like she has the trust of my mom. I rushed out the classroom and ran to try to find her. I caught a glimpse of her going into the bathroom at the end of the hall. I ran and reached the bathroom door. I tried to pull it open, but it was locked. I then frantically banged the door trying to get her to open it.
"Analise!" I shouted and followed with more knocking. I heard the door unlock and then stepped back. As soon as she opened the door I went and hugged. She went rigid. 
"I'm so sorry." I said,"I frowned because I wasn't thinking."
She still stayed quiet. I sighed and let go looking at her. She had a shocked expression. I looked at her confused.
"Are you alright...?" I asked. She nodded slowly regaining a composed face.
"I just didn't expect the hug..." she said in her small voice. I chuckled.  
"Alright." I said with a better expression on my face, "So I'm sorry and can you please forgive me?"
She nodded. "Sure." 
"Ok so let's head to lunch." I said. "We've kind of been here most of the day." 
"Oh." she said with a slight smile.
I grabbed her hand and lead her to the lunchroom. I spotted my brother and ran next to him with Analise behind me. 
"Hey!" I exclaimed behind him. He got startled and fell off his chair. I started laughing and what surprised me was that Analise giggled. Decklin got up and glared at us. I laughed, but Analise looked terrified. I slapped Decklin on the arm.
"What!?" he yelled scaring Analise even more and I felt her flinch. I pointed at her. He realized and softened his eyes. 
"I'm sorry." Analise softly said without meeting his eyes. 
"There's nothing to be sorry about,  I did it ok." I said to Analise, rubbing her arm to soothe her. 
Decklin rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah, I'm sorry too." 
She looked up and gave a soft smile and nodded. 

Decklin's POV

She looked up at us and gave a soft smile. Ugh, soo cute. I really just want to hug her right now. But I can't. It'll scare her too much. So I just smiled along with her. We finished lunch and headed to our next class, I had both my sister and Analise in my only AP class, calculus, and a total pain in my ass. Sure it's easy and things, but that is what makes things so boring. To add on to it the teacher just talks and talks with the dead pan monotone voice ever. I practically fall asleep most of te time.
I watch Analise and see her copying the notes on the board as her small hand that is always covered in a finger less glove that go up to her elbows were diligently writing on the note book. I can't help but recognize her cute expression of concentration. I smiled. 
"Mr. Murray, do you know the answer." I stopped from staring at her and looked at the teacher.
"Excuse me?" I said looking at him. 
"I asked if you know the answer pertaining to the question written on the board."
I looked at the board and saw the answer immediately. 
"x equals plus-minus 2." 
"Good, now please pay attention next time and answer after the first time I ask." 
I just nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
What's this? An update? Well yes, yes I finally got my lazy ass to finish this chapter. ;p

Enjoy.Comment.Subscribe

Love.Peace.PANDA