Status: Updates for this one will be slow.

Wishful Thinking

Chapter 15

Analise's POV

I concentrated on writing my notes down, but I had this weird feeling that someone was staring at me. I got a little distracted and creeped out. I just did my best to ignore it. 

"Mr. Murray, do you know the answer." I stopped my note taking to look at Decklin who I saw change his direction from mine to the teacher.
"Excuse me?" he said clearly confused.
"I asked if you know the answer pertaining to the question written on the board." the teacher asked.
"x equals plus-minus 2." he said.
"Good, now please pay attention next time and answer after the first time I ask." the teacher said. 

I bit my lip from laughing. The bell rang. I gathered my books and got up to leave. I headed towards my free class. I didn't have anyone I knew there. So caught up on my homework and finished. As I closed my notebook someone tapped my shoulder. I looked up and saw Tristen. I looked, a bit frightened, at him expecting him to say something. 

"Hi, Analise, I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me?" he asked. 

"Umm...really." I asked a little taken back and confused. 

"It's just that I really liked you for awhile , but never really had the courage to ask you out."

He seems nice enough, but I don't think I'm entirely ready to date a guy yet. The thought scared me too much. It brought back bad memories of my first and last boyfriend. I started shaking.

"Analise?" he said and grabbed my shoulders. I started shaking even more, almost crying.

"Please, don't hurt me." I said that line too many times now. "But I don't think I'm ready to date." 

"Oh, ok." he said. He let go of me an expression of confusion of his face and walked away. 

I sighed and grabbed my books and placed them in my bag still slightly shaking. I got up and left the room as soon as the bell rang. I placed my books into my locker and headed to my car for home. I pulled up to the house and entered to find Mrs. Murray at the stove. She turned around.

"Oh, Analise, you're early." she said.
"I am?" I said confused, "Don't I usually come at this time?"
"No, doesn't school come out at around three?" she asked, "It's only twelve."
"Oh, I guess I wasn't feeling well." 
"You do look a little pale."
"Hmm...I guess I'll head up now." 
"Okay. I'm making fruit salad. I'll bring you a bowl when I'm finished." 
"Okay thank you."

I headed up to my room and placed my bag down. There was nothing to do since I finished my homework at school. I do feel a little ill. 
I placed my palm on my head. I also feel a little warm. I guess it's nothing. I shook it off and got dressed. I dressed in running attire and headed downstairs.
"Im heading out for a run." I informed Mrs. Murray, "It'll probably make me feel better."
"Ok I'll give you some fruit salad when you come back."
"Alright."
I placed my earbuds in and headed out the door. I jogged for a while and lost track of time. When I realized the time the sun was setting already. I stopped, but the rest caused me to become a little dizzy. I shook my head to clear it off. I then began to jog home. A few minutes later I started to get dizzy again to the point where I couldn't see right. It started to make my vision to become white. It came to a point when my vision became completely white and I passed out. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment.Subscribe.Enjoy

Love.Peace.PANDA