Status: Updates for this one will be slow.

Wishful Thinking

Chapter 17

Decklin's POV

"Her condition has improved dramatically." the doctor informed us.
"What condition?" I asked.
"You didn't know she had a severe case of anthropophobia," she said,"To her the thought of a male terrified her."
"No I never knew," I said, "My mom said that Analise should tell me on her own time."
"How did you know her phobia?" my mom asked.
"She had to go to therapy for a while because her condition became so bad that couldn't think of a male without having a panic attack." the doctor said," and the therapist informed me."
"Oh," my mom said, so how has it improved dramatically?"
"Well it seems that she has no type of emotional or mental connection to the fear at all." she said."It's absolutely amazing, but to be on the safe side and to keep it permanent don't remind her of the fear."
"Alright." my mom said. I just nodded.
The doctor showed us to her room. She was sitting on her bed and talking to Tristen.
"So why do you like me?" she asked.
What? 
"Uhm..." I called attention to us.
"Oh, Mrs.Murray, Decklin," she said, "You're here." and she gave us a genuine smile. 
"Analise!" my mom cried as she came and hugged her, "I was so worried I couldn't find you."
"Yeah." I said, "She bitched to the police too."
"Decklin, no profanity." my mom scolded. I rolled eyes in response.
"How are you guys related to each other?" Tristen asked after my mother's commotion.
"Well technically I'm her fiancé, but we're not together, together." I explained.
"Yeah, it's an arranged marriage made when my ass of a father sold me." Analise added.
"Analise!" my mom called,"No profanity!"
She rolled her eyes in response too.
"Oh." Tristen responded awkwardly,"Well I'm going to go home now."
"Alright, bye." Analise said as she waved good bye.
"So are you ready to go home?" my mom asked.
"Yeah, sure." Analise replied with a smile. 
"Alright, let me just discharge you and we'll be on our way." my mom said and left the room with the doctor.
"Hey," she said to me."Come here."
I came to her. 
"Come closer." she said. I leaned in and she instantly engulfed me into a hug. I was surprised to say the least. She would have never hugged me before.
"You know, for some reason I couldn't stop thinking about you." she said to me as we were still in the embrace. "and Jennalise."
"Oh, well she was the kindest out of all of us, besides my mom." I said to her. She let go and I sat in the seat next to her bed.
"She was more approachable than you and your dad."  she said with recognition, "but I'll try harder I guess." 
"Alright, Analise, you're good to go." the doctor came in with my mom.
"Yes! Finally!" she shot up from her bed, "Wait, I don't have any clothes." 
"I brought some." my mom told me rummaging through her bag. She pulled out a pair of sweats, a shirt, and her undergarments. She took them and ran o the bathroom. She quickly got dressed and left with us. We went home and as soon as we entered the door Jennalise attacked Analise with a hug.
"I was soo worried." Jennalise cried.
"Aww, I was fine." Analise assured her. 
"Wahhhh!" Jennalise cried. I shook my head. 
"Analise." my dad came in,"Don't worry us like that." 
"Oh my gosh!" she yelled amazed. "It's not like I died, calm down."
She shook her head and went up to her room.
"Well, what happened?" my dad asked amazed.
"Yeah, I'd thought she'd be scared of dad scolding her like that." Jennalise added.
"We'll explain." my mom told them. She told them everything about her recovery of her fear and everything. 
"Wow," they both said in unison. 
"Yeah," I added, "Just don't mention it in front of her just in case.
And they nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah and update the next day! So comments would be so much appreciated! It would make this birthday girl happy!

Comment.Subscribe.Enjoy.

With much love. Love.Peace.PANDA.