Status: Updates for this one will be slow.

Wishful Thinking

Chapter 18

Analise POV

The past few days have been...weird...to say the least. It's they are all watching me everyday waiting for me to crack or something. It gets too awkward. I try to blow it off, but it's getting to become really suffocating. It's like there's no freedom. When will they realize that I AM FINE! One collapse is not going to kill me. It's not like I did t on purpose. I'm even starting to hate them.

"Wait Analise, let me come with you." called Decklin.
"Why?" I asked a little annoyed," I'm only going to he super market." 
"Maybe I want to get something from the super market too." he said. Right....
"Fine let's go." I went to my car.
"Wait," Decklin called after me, "Let's use my car instead."
"Why?" I asked.
"I don't want to be seen I that." he said pointing to my car."
I rolled my eyes.
"Whatever." I said. I sat on the passenger's side of his car and we drove to he super market. I entered and headed directly to the girl's section. You know the aisle. Anyway, I saw Decklin follow me into the aisle. 
"You need tampons too?" I asked him. 
"Umm... No." he said nervously.
"Then why are you here." 
"Umm...I got lost?" 
"Was that a question?" 
"Umm...yeah?"
"Ugh...just leave me alone." I yelled, "I'm tired of you guys constantly watching me!"
"We're not watching you." he said.
"Really...then why are you here?" I said.
"Umm...by tampons for Jennalise..." he said. 
"Oh alright..." I said not really believing him. I just shrugged it off. I grabbed my favorite box and left to go get lip balm. I'm addicted to them. I really don't know why. I bought my items and headed to the car. He wasn't there so I waited. He came out with blushed cheeks. I shook my head. Of course he's embarrassed. Buying tampons. Idiot. He unlocked the car with a remote attached to his belt. I got in and waited for him to enter. He got in and we drove home. 
I entered the house and headed upstairs.
"Jennalise!" I called. "Your brother bought the tampons you wanted!"
"I didn't ask him to buy me tampons." she said stepping out her room.
"Oh, well he bought a box for you." I told her.
She shook her head. "Idiot." she muttered.

Right now Jennalise was my favorite. She doesn't watch me as much as the others. She only gets a worried face when I'm around guys. Like when we went shopping because I wanted a different style. We saw a group of guys in H&M, she had a worried face and tugged me away. I let her worries go since it's not frequent. But the others are relentless.

I just entered my room and changed. I got my stuff ready for school and headed downstairs. I saw Mrs. Murray making dinner. I sat on the counter.
"Hi," I said.
"Hi, dear." she said her back to me busy making our meal.
"What's for dinner today?" I asked. 
"Seafood, terriaki since you don't eat meat." 
"Oh, cool." I said with a smile,"I love seafood."
"I know." she said. I heard the smile in her voice making me smile. "Can you set the table?" 
"Sure." I got down and grabbed the plates from the cupboard.
"You know, I have cut scars on my wrists." I said.
"Really?" she said with a hint of being nervous.
"Yeah, but I don't know where they came from."
"I don't really know." she said. I know she's hiding something. This whole family is. 
"I know you know why." I said.
"I really don't know." I hear it. I hear the way her voice wavers.
"Why don't you just tell me!" I cried,"I'm really tired of the way you guys hover over me like I'm about to crack."
"I'm so sorry, but. I really can't tell you." she starts the tear. But it doesn't waver my anger. It makes no sense. I'm fine completely and utterly fine. Why do they treat me like a porcelain doll that's about to fall?

"But I want to know." I yelled. "I can handle it!" 
"No." she more composed."It's for your own good."
"Fine, but you have to stop relentlessly watching over me." I said a bit still pissed."I need my personal space and time."
"Fine." she agreed, "I'll try to convince the others." 
"Thank you." I said more composed. I finished the set up and sat down. I still have a scowl on my face and when Mrs. Murray came back she still looked sad. When everyone came to the table and saw us Mr. Murray asked,
"What happened?" 
"Nothing." we both said at the same time.
"Okay..." Mr. Murray said. We ended it with that and ate dinner in silence.
♠ ♠ ♠
Three days in a row...I think :P
But hey it's more than I did last month...I think...
Anyway....
Comment.Subscribe.Enjoy

Love.Peace.PANDA