Status: Updates for this one will be slow.

Wishful Thinking

Chapter 19

"Hey!" I greeted her. 
"Hey." 
"Hey, what's the freak doing?" 
"What is it with you people calling me a freak?" I exasperated. "First it was a group of guys, then it's a group of girls." 
"Don't mind Ally." Jennalise dismissed her.
"But she was so weird always by herself and glaring at us." Ally said.
"I changed, I promise." I said to her.
"Fine." she said with a lingering stare that read suspicion. 
"I don't remember who I really was after I collapsed." I said mostly to myself.
"Oh." Ally said looking at me with a little more compassion. 
"So how about this, to make up me being a glaring freak," I said,"We throw a sleepover at Jennalise's house."
"I'd love that!" Jennalise quickly replied.
"That does sound nice..."Ally started,"Okay, I'll go.
"It's only going to be girls," I said."We'll watch movies and all that good stuff." 
"That would be fun." Ally said with a smile.
"Oh and I'm going to invite some other girl if that's okay." I said.
"Sure." they both said. 
The teacher finally walked and we started class.
---
The bell rang and I headed to my second class. I had Decklin and Sandra in this class. I alternate classes with he twins and have the same lunch. I saw Sandra already seated and when she saw me I waved. She waved back as I started to go and sit next to her.
"Hi." I greeted her.
"Hi," she greeted back.
"How would you like it if you came for a sleep over at Jennalise's place." I asked.
"Sure!" she said with enthusiasm.
"Alright." I said happily,"It's this Friday and come over whenever."
"Okay."
The teacher walked and and we started class.
----
I entered the lunch room. I saw Jennalise and Decklin at separate tables. I decided to sit with Decklin. I mean I have to sit with my fiancé and meet his friends at one point. 
"Hello." I said to Decklin. He looked at me and so did all of his friends. 
"What do you want?" he asked.
"What I can't sit here?" I asked.
"Yeah, you can't." 
"Is it your table?" I asked.
"Yeah,"
"How is it your table?" I asked.
"Because I claimed it." he said."Idiot." his friends chuckled at the last comment.
"So you paid for it, and brought it in yourself?" I asked getting a little ticked,"And to absolutely make it known that it is yours you engraved 'Property of Murray' into the table?"
"Umm..." 
"Yeah, I thought so." I said a little smug."So I can sit here right?"
And I sat down. 
"Wow, I didn't know the freak was so sarcastic," some guys said then chuckled,"That was hilarious, my name's Benjamin, but I like being called Benji."
"Hi, Benji." 
"Oh my gosh!" some chick said still recovering from laughing so hard."That was absolutely hilarious!" 
"Shut up, Cassandra." Decklin said.
"But it was so funny." she said, I noticed she had a bit of an English accent."Analise you crack me up, we should hang out some time.
"Sure, how about this Friday?" I asked. "I'm having a sleepover at Jennalise's house." 
"What!" Decklin yelled,"Who said you can have one?" 
"Umm...Jennalise." I said, "Dumb ass." 
Cassandra started to laugh again. I noticed two other people sittig there. They were Asian and seemed to be twins.
"Hey." I said to them. They just stared.
"Hey Decklin," I whispered to him."Who are they?"
"I really don't know, but they sit at this table everyday." he said. Hmm...interesting.
"Hi," I greeted them again."Are you new here?"
They nodded slowly. 
"Bakit siya pakikipag-usap sa amin?" the girl asked to her brother.
"Hindi ko alam." her brother responded. 
"What is your name?" I asked the girl.
"Name?" she asked."I'm sorry, umm...my English not good."
"It's okay." I said. 
"Ok, my name Christine and he is Christian."
"Oh are you twins?"
"Twins?" she asked. "No, same birthday, one year apart."*
"Oh that's cool." I said.
The bell rang.
"I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked.
"Yeah, okay." she said and smiled. She and her brother left before us. We left and headed to our classes. They seem like nice people.
♠ ♠ ♠
Four days...
Bakit siya pakikipag-usap sa amin?-Why is she talking to us?
Hindi ko alam-I don't know.
*It's the same thing as me and my brother. We were born on the same day only one year apart. So we are like twins
Oh and those Tagolog phrases might not be the right ones soo yeah, my Tagalog is really bad

Comment. Subscribe.Enjoy
Love.Peace.PANDA