Status: Updates for this one will be slow.

Wishful Thinking

Chapter 21

Analise POV

I left immediately after school. Jennalise and I decided take one car to school so it would be easier to just get it done. I waited for Jennalise at the entrance. She came by a few minutes later.
"Hey," I greeted her.
"Hey," she said back to me. 
We walked across the parking lot to my car. I go in and Jennalise sat in the passenger's place. 
"Do you have any idea what you are going to do?" she asked.
"Yeah, I just plan to die my hair back to it's original color." I said."And I also plan to shop at H&M, Urban Outfitters, Forever 21, and Express."
"Why the sudden change?"
"I have too many dark colors, it kind of depresses me." 
"Oh." she said. 
We pulled up to my hairstylist that did my hair before.
"Hey, Christabelle." I greeted her.
"Hey, Analise." she greeted me."Who's that?" referring to Jennalise.
"My soon to be sister-in-law." I said.
"Really?" she said a little curious."What happened you seem happier?"
"What do you mean?" I asked. I motioned Jennalise to sit down as I followed Christabelle to the sinks. 
"I don't know, but you were always so reserved and far away." she said as he placed a smock around my neck and a towel.
"Well, sometimes things change." I said as I moved my head down letting, my hair fall into the sink. 
"I know." she said. She washed my hair, towel dried it a bit and led me to a chair.
"So what can I do for you?" she asked. 
"I want a layered inverted Bob, dying my hair to its natural color, and then maroon highlights." 
"I got it." she said and started to work on my hair. It took a few hours, but I wasn't bored. I explained my current situation of being in a arranged marriage, she laughed at that. She asked what my fiancé was like. I called him a genuine douche. Jennalise laughed at that. 
"Well, your done." I looked in the mirror and saw it. 
"I love it." I said.
"Yeah, it looks good." Jennalise added.  
Christabelle cleaned me up. I got up and thanked her. 
I paid her and took Jennalise with me to Forever 21 and all the other stores I mentioned before. I bought a lot of cardigans, lighter tops, dresses, flats, boots, purses, jewelry, and skirts. I also bought a few makeup pallets just for the heck of it. I can say my new wardrobe was more feminine. I loaded all 
my bags into the trunk of my car, but because my car trunk is so small, I mean it's a mini Cooper, I had to put some in the back seat. I drove us home. I parked my car and called Decklin.
"Hey, so can you like help us carry my bags in." I asked him when he picked up. I heard a sigh.
"Do I have too?" he asked.
"Please!" I begged.
"Fine." he sighed. I saw him wall out as I opened the trunk. Jennalise got out and opened the pulled her seat down to get the bags from the back.
"My gosh, how much crap did you buy?" He asked as he stared at the trunk.
"Um...a lot...?" I said. 
"No duh." he said sarcastically. But he still grabbed many bags from the trunk and headed in.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fillerish. I just wanted to get a chapter out everyday.

Comment.Subscribe.Enjoy

Love.Peace.PANDA

Analise's new haircut

Just picture it as dark brown hair and maroon highlights...