Status: Updates for this one will be slow.

Wishful Thinking

Chapter Four

She sat down in the seat next to me, with a smile still on her face.
   "Hi." she said. I just ignored her and placed my earbuds in my ears with the volume high drowning out  all the happy voices. I looked down and continued to draw my sketch. I peeked at her staring at me. I got a little annoyed as she continued to stare at me. I sighed and took my ear buds out.
     "What?" I asked her. She smiled and started to talk. I groaned and placed my head on the desk. Then she placed her hand on my shoulder. I snapped. I got up.
      "I can take the talking but no one I repeat no one touches me!" I yelled at her. She cowered down as I raised my hand to slap her. As my hand came down some grabbed it. I looked at the hand and then at the person. I was going to snap at the person until I realized that was a guy. I immediatley changed my face to being terrified. I crouched down hiding my face. 
    "I'm sorry." I whispered. He still didn't let go. I was to scared too look up. I was close to breaking down and crying. 

Decklin's POV
      I heard my sister talking up a storm again. I wasn't really paying attention but when I heard the screeching of a chair and yelling from another girl.
       "I can take the talking but no one I repeat no one touches me!" she yelled I turned around. When I saw my sister cowering I immediatly got up. Just as she was about to hit her I grabbed her arm. She looked at my hand then at me. Her pissed faced instantly changed to terrified. She fell down.
     "I'm sorry." she whispered. I was too shocked the let go. My sister brought me back when she touched my arm. I let got of her arm. I saw her shaking. I felt a little bad but then realized that she almost hit my sister . I rolled my eyes and just left her and went back to my seat. I tried to get my attention some where else, but when she left the room I couldn't  let the fact go of why looked so terrified when I grabbed her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment .Subscribe. Enjoy

Love.Peace.PANDA