Status: Updates for this one will be slow.

Wishful Thinking

Chapter Three

I woke, got ready for school, and left. I walked to school since it's only five minutes away. I was lucky to find my dad past out from yesterday. I didn't have to deal with him. I entered the corridors of that school. No one really paid attention to me since I was technically a nobody. I headed toward my locker and took out my books for first class. I entered my math Pre-cal class and sat in the far back. I sat there and waited for the class to start. Students slowly entered the class room. When the bell rang the teacher got from her desk.
     "Take out your notebooks and write quadratic formula." she said.
      The teacher went on and on about quadratic formulas. It's not like I don't know this crap. I studied this last year. So I just sat in back and sketched on the notebook as if I'm writing notes. The bell rang, thank god, and I got up and left. 
        The rest of my morning classes were all the same, boring and unproductive. Lunch finally came. I went outside and sat under my tree. I took out my sketchbook, placed my earbuds in my ears, turned the volume on high, and started to sketch. 
           I was almost done with my sketch of a cannibal bunny when someone tapped my shoulder. I practically jumped out of my skin. I quickly closed my sketchbook and looked up. That person was a girl, I'm guessing new since I never see her. I may be invisible in this school, but I'm not blind. She smiled and started to say something. I took out my earbuds.                  
       "...friends?" was the last thing I heard. I stared at her with a blank face. 
       "Do you want to be friends?" she asked.
       "No." I said not really caring. I may sound cruel, but that's how I am outside my hellhole of a home. I get irritated of the happy faces around. Not a care in the world, while I rot emotionally and physically at home. If she were a guy trying to be my friend. I would be terrified. Because of what my father does I'm terrified of anything with a penis and I get irritated of girls. My father just fucking ruined my life.    
          Her smile falters a little, but it's still there. She decides to sit next to me. I sigh.
          "What do you want?" I asked getting slightly irritated.
          "I'm gonna be your friend whether you like it or not."
          "No way in hell." I refused to put up this girl. I got up and walked away, but she goes ahead and fucking follows me. Now I'm beyond irritated. She followed me everywhere I went. I was actually happy when the bell rung. I entered the school and headed to advanced art. I sat in the back as usual. This is the only class I can tolerate. She let's me do anything. I just show her one of my drawings I finish in class and I'm good. I put my ear buds on, put up the volume, and started to sketch. I was about to finish the outline of the heart I was drawing when someone tapped my shoulder. I saw the girl from lunch standing next to me with a huge smile plastered on her face. Ugh! Fuck. My. Life.     
     
♠ ♠ ♠
Subscribe.Comment.Enjoy

Love.Peace.PANDA