Status: rewriting

Stranded

Fight

I woke up naked next to Matt the next morning. ‘Shit. What did I do?’ I thought to myself. I quickly got up and found my clothes on the floor. I got dressed as fast as I could before going to my room to get a change of clothes. I then went to the bathroom to take a shower.

“Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. FUCK!” I repeated over and over as I was in the shower. I couldn’t remember anything from last night. I scrubbed my body. I felt so dirty. “What the hell did I do?!” I groaned. I finally got out of the shower. I slowly got dressed. I stared at myself in the mirror. I was hoping that no one knew. I left the bathroom and went into the kitchen. I found Drama and Jimmy.

“Good morning guys.” I smiled at them. ‘Just act normal.’

“Morning.” Drama grumbled. He had his head down on the table.

“Good morning sexy!” Jimmy grinned. I rolled my eyes.

“Are you two the only ones awake?” I asked.

“No.” Jimmy smiled.

“Who else is awake then?” I asked.

“You.” Jimmy smirked which caused me to roll my eyes once again.

“Besides me.” I told him.

“Millions of people around the world.” Drama spoke.

“Shit, really? Wasn’t aware.” I replied sarcastically. I got a bowl of cereal and sat down next to Jimmy. Before I could take a bite of my cereal, Jimmy stuck his hand in the bowl to get some cereal. “Really?” I sighed. Jimmy shrugged. I gave him the bowl and got another bowl of cereal for myself. This time I sat by Drama.

“What’s wrong?” I asked Drama.

“Hangover.” he mumbled.

“I actually don’t have one.” I spoke mainly to myself.

“Amazing for you.” Drama grumbled.

“What are we doing today?” I asked Jimmy.

“Whatever we find to do I guess.” he shrugged.

“We should wake everyone up. They will be so pissed.” I smirked.

“Your funeral.” Jimmy laughed.

“True.” I sighed as I took another bite of cereal.

“We will find something to do my friend.” Jimmy grinned.

“Oh, I know we will.” I smirked.

X

“Jimmy! Don’t kick sand at me!” I yelled at him. We had decided to go by the water. Drama had went with us. Everyone else was still passed out. It was around two in the afternoon.

“Please don’t yell Addy!” Drama spoke. He was sitting under a tree.

“Sorry!” I said loud enough for him to hear. I went back to chasing Jimmy. He got to me and threw me over his shoulder. “Jimmy! Put me down!” I laughed. He went running to the ocean. He went where the water was to his waist before he threw me in the water. I glared as I came back up to the surface of the water. “That wasn’t nice!” I whined. Jimmy mimicked me. I crossed my arms and got out of the water. I went over to Drama. I gave him a hug since I was soaking wet from being thrown into water.

“What are you doing?” Drama asked.

“Giving you a hug!” I giggled.

“Is the water really cold?” he asked.

“No, it is really hot.” I told him seriously even though I was lying and he knew it.

“I’m sure it is.” Drama rolled his eyes before getting up. He took his shirt off before going into the water. I guess he was feeling better now.

“Boo!” Zacky jumped out from behind a tree and I screamed.

“What the hell Zack?!” I playfully smacked him.

“Sorry, I thought it would be fun to scare you!” He grinned.

“Well it wasn’t.” I frowned.

“I’m sorry.” Zacky apologized as he gave me a hug. I hugged him back. When he let go, I glanced up and saw everyone else coming down where we were. Laura was grinned and walking with her friends. Brian seemed to be ignoring me. Matt and Johnny kept shoving each other. Scott was walking by himself.

“Well, this should be fun.” I groaned as Laura walked towards me.

“Could you two just get along?!” Zacky groaned.

“She’s a bitch.” I mumbled.

Laura stopped in front of me and was smirking.

“Well, I will be in the water if you need me.” Zacky said awkwardly as he scratched the back of his head. He then left us alone.

“What do you want?” I groaned as I crossed my arms over my chest.

“Oh, just to tell you something.” Laura grinned.

“And what would that be?” I rolled my eyes.

“Well, it’s about last night.” She began. I raised an eyebrow.

“And?” I asked.

“Well, I kind of fucked Brian.” She was grinning wide. I felt my anger rising.

“What?!” I yelled. I knew that all the guys we watching us now.

“I fucked Brian!” she yelled. I glared at her. I had no clue what the guys’ reactions were.

“Yeah? Well apparently I fucked Matt.” I told her.

“I know you did. Brian and I saw you. That is when we fucked.” she smirked.

I growled at her before hitting her in the jaw. She threw a punch at me but missed. I tackled her to the ground and began hitting her in the face over and over.

“Get off of her!” Andy yelled at me. He tried pulling me off. I kept hitting Laura though.

The rest of Laura’s friends grabbed me and got me off of her.

“Let me go!” I yelled at them. I had five guys holding onto me. Laura was on the ground still. She had blood coming out of her mouth and nose. I finally calmed down enough when I realized that she wasn’t going to hit me.

“Are you going to hit anymore?” Andy asked me once he realized I wasn’t fighting against then anymore. I shook my head no. The five guys let go of me and I walked back to the house. I grabbed my bag once again. I packed all my clothes again. I even packed food this time. I left the house again. I didn’t care to see any of them now. I knew Drama and Big Cat might tell which way we had came from. I was still going to go that way though. I planned on going to the other side of the island to stay. Even if I ended up by myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
outfit

comments?