Save me.

She's scared but oh-so brave.

I sat on the couch thing scrolling through my Tumblr dashboard and Twitter timeline. I told the boys I was gonna skip the show tonight to hang out with May. Michael sat next to me, “What’s good?”

“Nothing,” I mumbled, “Looking through my Tumblr dashboard. I gained like 50 followers, thanks to you.”

“Oh really?” he says, trying to imitate me when I say that.

“Yes really,” I started reading all of them, “fuckyeahallstarweekend, iloveadub, weloveadub, allstarweekendomg, and etc.”

My laptop started to burn on my lap, so I set it down on the spot next to me, “Oh and look at this, Mikey! 30 friend requests on Facebook.”

“I sense your sarcasm, gurl!” he poked my waist and I squirmed.

“Obviously,” I sighed, “your fangirls are kinda crazy as shit though.”

“Sorry baby,” he kissed my cheek.

“It’s totally fine, I’m a big girl. I can handle it.”

Nathan appeared into the room, “We gotta go soundcheck. Plus there’s cute girls outside,” he smiled.

“Vegas girls are so bomb,” Michael said.

I coughed, “Michael Allen!”

“I was just kidding,” he laughed.

“So was I.”



That afternoon May and I were video chatting each other while we were right next to each other. Oh, and we were spotting band sluts in the line.

“We should go in line to meet people,” I grabbed her hand, “it’s fun.”

“Okay?” she ran outside the bus.

We ran to the line and some girl came up to me and said, “Hey you’re Michael’s girlfriend!” I don’t know why but that kind of made me happy sometimes.

“Ummm, yeah,” I replied.

“Can I have a picture?” she said sweetly.

“Definitely!” and we took a picture together.

As she ran back to her friends she yelled, “Thank you!”

“That was weird,” May said, “now I know why Zach won’t go public about it.”

“Yeah, you don’t want random friend requests and hate tweets.”

She rolled her eyes, “I guess?”

“Come on, let’s go to Forever 21,” I dragged May down the street.

When we got there, we immediately took everything we could and tried them all on in the fitting room.

I ended up buying a new hoodie, and May ended up buying new tights, a skirt, two dresses, a pair of boots, a shirt, and a necklace. May and I walked back into the tour bus, and we were super tired. I threw my bag in my bunk, and my new hoodie flew out. May plopped her multiple bags on the couch, “They might be in the back lounge.”

I nodded, “Leggo.” We walked into the back lounge, seeing the boys sitting with some girls. God, help me. Zach was sitting with a guitar in his arms, Cameron had a girl sitting on his lap, Nate had his feet up on the couch, and Michael… Ooh, Michael. He had his arm around this insanely pretty girl. She noticed my face and had a guilty look on her face. Oh. My life is seriously so crazy. Michael noticed me and immediately took his arm off of her. I walked out of the lounge and into my bunk. I pulled my phone out and started playing games on it. I tried to seem like I didn’t care. Honestly, I did.

“Babe,” Michael sat down on the bunk.

“Yeah?” I tilted my head up, trying not to show the worry in my eyes.

“you’re mad,” he sighed.

“Mmmm, not really. More like upset…ish?” I said, setting my phone under my pillow, “I’ll be right back.” I got up and went into the bathroom, or at least I made it look like that. I opened the door a little bit, peering into the lounge. The girl whose Michael’s arm was around got up and went to go sit next to him at my bunk. She looked around at the pictures I put up. Of Zach and I, May and I, the boys and I, and of course, Michael and I.

“I had a good time tonight,” she said, smiling.

“Yeah,” Michael said, looking down and rubbing the back of his neck.

“Something wrong?” she said, holding his shoulder.

“Kind—” he started to speak but then she planted one, straight on his lips. Michael didn’t do anything to stop her, and he didn’t pull away either. I snuck out of the bathroom and walked into the back lounge, my eyes ready to tear up. The girl’s friends looked at me, and said their goodbyes. I put my face on May’s shoulder and started bawling. “May you can’t believe what just happened I’m so worried and scared and I wanna punch someone!” It came out muffled, and she patted my back.

“You’ll be okay,” May said, sounding unsure.

“AIMEE!” Zach yelled, grabbing my arm.

“W-w-what?”

“Don’t worry. Michael loves you. And if he makes you cry again, I’ll punch him in the face. Okay? Deal?”

I stared into Zach’s baby-blues, “Um… Yeah.”

“Good. Now be strong. Because that’s the Aimee I know,” Zach smiled, wiping the tears off of my face.

Michael appeared in the room, “What’s good?”

I went silent, and May just gave him some look. He probably knew what she meant with that look, since A: They’ve been best friends since fourth grade, and B: My eyes were still puffy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi ! So I feel like I haven't updated this in a while, so I hoped you liked this a lot. Hahah. Anyway, I have a newwwww fanfic also. It'll be great if you would read/subscribe/comment on that also :)

xoxxo, Pam :)