Save me.

This is the part where we get a little closer.

May and I drove to Cameron’s house because I guess the boys had some sort of “surprise” for us. We pulled up to the curb, “Holy moly,” May’s jaw dropped.

In the street, there was a huge black bus. The tour bus I guess. The guys ran out the house, smiles on their face. May and I unbuckled our seatbelts and ran out of my car.

“What the hell is this?!” May pointed to the huge bus.

“It’s our new tour bus,” Zach said, “Like it?”

“Isn’t it HUGE?” Nathan added.

I giggled, “THAT’S WHAT SHE SAID.”

Cameron shook his head, “You’re so inappropriate, Aimee.”

Michael came out with a bottle of Sprite in his hand, “Oh hey guys!”

“Mikey. At 10 in the morning? Really now?” I grabbed the bottle from his hand.

“Yes, Aimee. At 10 in the morning.”

“So are we gonna get in this tour bus or not?!” May said, whining.

“Yeah, hold on,” Cameron unlocked the big door and we all ran in at once.

“Shit, this is bigger than my house!” I yelled, sitting in a bunk.

“That’s my bunk,” Michael sat down next to me.

“It’s mine,” I said back.

“We can share it,” he winked at me.

I slapped his shoulder, “Shut up!”

“This fall tour’s gonna be awesome,” Nathan said, jumping in his bunk.

“And cold,” I added.

“Oh, joy, time to get sick,” Zach said.

“Don’t worry, babe. I’ll be there by your side,” May said, hugging him.

Zach put his head on her shoulder, “Love you.”

I smiled, “They’re so cute.”

“You always say that,” Michael held my hand.

“Because it’s true!” I said.

“Come on, we gotta get our bags under the bus,” Basically, Cameron was telling us to get out.

“I’m too lazy!” I sighed.

“I’ll do it for you,” Nathan said, giving me a hug.

“YOU’RE THE BEST!” I squealed.

We all put our stuff under the bus, and pretty soon we were headed to Las Vegas. First stop of the tour, let’s go.



“Vegas!” I yelled, excited to hit up places.

“I’ve never been here,” May took her sweatshirt off, “But it’s damn hot.”

“You’ve been away from SoCal for too long,” Nathan said.

“Obviously,” Cameron said.

Michael yawned, “I’m kinda tired.”

“Well you woke up at eight in the morning…” Zach said.

“And you usually wake up at fucking NOON.” I said, jumping in Michael’s bunk. (It was really mine, since I mentally called dibs on it.)

“Get outta my bunk!” He crawled in, and we were both squished against each other.

“Well I can’t get out now that you’re here!” I smiled.

“You smell good,” he curled up next to me and within five minutes I knocked out.

While I was half asleep I heard him say, “Babe they all left us. I think Cameron and Nathan are on a man date. And May and Zach are going out shopping. You’re so cute when you’re sleeping, did you know that? You’re so cute all the time. I love seeing you smile, and I think you’re absolutely perfect. We’ve had downs, but I still love you, okay? I think you’re amazing,” then he kissed my forehead.

“I heard all of that,” I said softly.

“Shit, I thought you were sleeping,” he mumbled.

“I’m a light sleeper, babe,” I kissed him.

For the rest of the day, the guys were out, and it was just Michael and I on the bus. So you know what we did?

We watched movies on May’s portable DVD player, snuggled up in a bunk. The A/C was turned up so high, so it was freezing in there. I pulled out my Toy Story blanket and hid under it. After all, we were watching Paranormal Activity.

“You’re such a little girl,” Michael said.

“Well I’m scared Mikey!” I said.

“I’ll protect you, okay?” he smiled.

I poked his dimple, “Suuuuuure.”

“I will,” he held me close to him, “Trust me.”

I looked up at him, “Mikey?”

“Hm?”

“I love you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooo, hi ! I haven't had subscribers on this story yet, nor comments. so would you ind subbing/commenting? Thank you for reading, and thank you SO MUCH if you actually are hooked <3

xoxxo, Pam :)