Status: New Story :]

The Life of a Teenage Dancer

Hola!

“…and action!” Mr. Carter calls to us as Shane, Cameron and I are standing awkwardly on stage. So I start.

“Cameron…what are you doing here” I take Shane’s hand in mine being possessive.

“I need to talk to you” He said

“Dude” Shane says butting in, “We’re kind of in the middle of a date here”

“Dude,” Cameron mimics him “I don’t care, I need to talk to my girlfriend”

“I am not your girlfriend anymore Cameron, we broke up remember?”

“Yeah, but if you would just listen to me…”

“I don’t want to hear it Cameron, lets go Shane don’t we have a movie to catch?”

“Yeah, lets go Briana” He says wrapping his arm around me. As we started to walk away Cameron grabs my arm spins me around and looks into my eyes.

“I love you Briana please come with me, go out with me.” He says

I look back at Shane whose standing impatiently The class is silent in suspense waiting to see what’s going to happen.

“Don’t look at him, look at me, Briana I. Love. You. I told you I loved you and you ran away from me please don’t run from me anymore. Please” He whispered

“I going with-”

“CUT!” Mr. Carter screams and Cameron, Shane and I jump. The classroom erupts with applause “That was a great first improv session.” The bell rings “Well tomorrow I’ll be assigning you groups where you will work on a scene together. Briana, Cameron please stay after for a quick moment” He says while I walk back to my seat to grab my stuff.

“Save you a seat at lunch” Dee says and I nod and Cameron and I walk up to Mr. Carters desk.

“Nice to see you again this year Mr. Donahue, the fact that you’re not in my theater department saddens me.” Cameron smiles

“Acting is a great, I’m still a musician first though”

“Well we’ll see about that, Briana what department do you specialize in my dear”

“I’m a dancer” I say simply

“What a shame your acting is exquisite, especially with Cameron over here, I will probably put you two together for the project are there any objections to that I know you two don’t know each other but-”

“Its fine!” Cameron says…maybe a little to happy about it.

“Yeah…it’s fine” I say

“Great, have a good lunch period you two, see you both tomorrow.”

Cameron and I walk out of the classroom together.

“So…I guess we’re partners” I say

“I guess so” He says smiling at me. We stood there awkwardly for a minute before I said

“So your sisters probably waiting for my…so I should go”

“Briana wait” I turn around slowly to face him

“Yeah Cameron?”

“I know we don’t know each other very well but I’d like to know you, and maybe hang out sometime.”

“That be fun” I say “Just text me sometime and we’ll hang out” I gave him my number and walked in the other direction.
-----------------------------------------------------------

When I meet Dee in the cafeteria she on top of me like a bee on honey.

“Why didn’t you tell me you could act?!” She screams

“Um…because I can’t” I say “I have no idea what Mr. Carter was talking about”

“Bri, you can act everyone in that room saw it”

“Oh shush Dee, I wish I could have seen you act today…”

“Oh don’t worry you’ll see soon enough, so what did Mr. Carter want?”

“Nothing really, he told Cameron and I that he was planning on pairing us together for the project.”

“Ooohh” she said

“Yeah and I forgot to tell you I hate you for making that scene up”

“You know you love me”

“Um, no I really don’t” I teased. “But I do have to get to class” so I’ll see you later”

“Wait what class do you have”

“Ugh Spanish 5 AP, joy right”

“Spanish 5?!?! Are you like fluent in Spanish or something?”

“Um no…what Spanish are you in Dee”

“Um…2” She says

“Haha ask me something in Spanish” she looks at me for a moment

“…Hola” I burst out laughing

“We’ll work on it, I’ll see you later” I say walking away from here when my phone buzzes

Hey its Cameron :] what class are you going to?

Hey Spanish V sounds fun right?

Haha not really, so when do you want to hang out?

Idk, honestly I’m already so busy.

Tell me about it I have piano until 4 today…we could chill in my room after, I’ll pick up a pizza we can work on homework.

I smiled to myself but immediately tried not to, this was not a date…I don’t date.

:] Sounds good I’ll be there around 5ish what’s your room # though…so I don’t get lost :p

227 See you then :]
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked into Spanish class just as the bell was rang and sat through the most boring class ever. The teacher was monotonous. Ugh I was so relieved when the bell rang.

I practically ran out of the room. The rest of the day went smoothly without much drama, turns out Shane was in a couple of my other classes and surprisingly so was Alex. I finished the day and trudged back to my dorm room, and boy did I get a nice surprise when I got there. The infamous Alex and Dee were making out on the couch.

“Gee thanks, there is nothing more I’d like to come home to” I say sarcastically

“Dee giggles, sorry Bri we just go carried away.”

“Mhm I see that, now if you want to continue this little…session can you please go in your room” She stuck her tug out at me and I laughed “Off you go” She walked into her room pulling Alex with her. I went into my room and collapsed on my bad. Dude I am wiped. I figured the best idea was to take a nap until it was time to go to Cameron’s room. I set my alarm for an hour and drifted off into a dreamless slumber.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment and subscribe :]