A Secret Hidden

Chapter 1

Image

3 weeks later Monday January 3 2005

Anna's Point of View

I and Mary paced back and forth in Mary's living room. There on the brown glass covered coffee table was the little devil that told me my feature.

"Well here go's nothing," I sighed a heavy sigh as I got closer to the table and saw the devils stick just sitting there waiting to mock me. As I got closer and closer my heart started pounding fast. When I got to the coffee table and my heart stopped beating as I saw the little devils sign. It was pink, my life now went to this baby.

"it's going to be ok Anna-Beth," I only nodded in response as I fell onto the couch.

"Hey whats happening?" Marcus my brother and Mary's boyfriend asked. Once he saw the devil stick and the little pink devils sign he ran towards me and grabbed me tightly in a hug.

"I'm keeping it Mary,"

"I know," Mary said in a low whisper.

"Marcus you have to help tell mom and dad,"

"I'll do anything for you,"

"Thank you,"

-------------------

"Mom, dad I need to tell you something?" I asked. Marcus right next to me as my mother and father sat down with a concerned look on their face's.

"Go ahead dear," mother said with concern in her voice. I looked towards Marcus who nodded for me to continue. I took a deep long sigh and looked at my awaiting parents.

"I'm pregnant," the shock on their faces were humorously not funny.

"Tell me this is a joke," my mother begged. I took the devil stick and showed them the little pink devil sign. My mother fainted and my father's face grew very grim.

"You are going to be abort that baby,"

"NO!" I yelled " i will not,"

"you have no choice. Your 16 years old and your not going to have that baby," my father growled.

"No, I may be 16 but I'm not aborting my baby. You will not have any part of this," with that I walked away Marcus followed me to my room and slid in before the door slammed shut.

"You will live with me," Marcus told me. I smiled at my brother who smiled back while heading to my closet to get my duffel bag. He started to through random cloths and things into it, (It was a big duffel bag.) After I was all packed and all my personal belongings in a bag, we headed down stairs.

"See you've packed," father whispered.

"Yup,"

"See your helping her,"

"Yup," Marcus replied.

"Then I want nothing to do with any of you,"

"Fine with me," I told him as he glared at me. I went towards the door and opened it turning around to see Marcus following her.

"Were threw," my father yelled

"Yeah we know," Marcus said and out the door we went out the door and into a new life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it. Well I'm still sick blasted cold. Well please comment comment comment and tell me nicely what you think. I haven't written a Jonas in a while so it will help.