Dear God

Fishy Fears and a Race with the Jerk

Image

"Everyone better be back at the boat in four hours or your getting left here!" I announced before I leaped off my boat and onto to dock before I skipped into the building to get my Diamond Mocha Espresso.

"How fast is that boat, chick?" I heard a voice behind me as the lady handed me my mocha.

"Fast enough." I said with a smirk, turning around and facing none other then my dad.

"Daddy!" I cheered, pulling him into a one armed hug.

"How's my little girl been?" He asked, kissing the top of my head just like every father does to his Daughter.

"I've been great! You?" I replied.

"I've been good myself, breaking in my new boat." He said with a giant smile.

"Gosh, its taken you long enough." I giggled.

"Well I got it for my birthday! Which happens to be in September, and the lake is kind of cold then!" He laughed, pushing my softly.

"Well its not my fault that Cat and I get you what ya wanted for your birthday! Its your fault for being born in September!" I stated as we walked out to the swim deck to find all my friends trying to kill each other.

"You know what, shut up." He huffed in defeat.

"Cat look whose here!" I called down to my sister, who was hanging out with Michelle and Val.

"Daddy!" She shrieked, jumping up out of the water and nearly tackled our dad down to the ground.

Well Cat chatted with our dad, I caught the eye of Zacky before I started walking long the dock to go see what boats were all here.

"Mind if I accompany you?" Zacky said from besides me.

"Not at all." I smiled as we walked down the dock before we started towards the private owned house boats.

I looked over at Zacky after we had gone quiet for a while, letting a giant smirk spread across my lips. We happened to be walking close enough to the edge of the dock that if I hip bumped him hard enough, he would fall into the water, which is just what I did, after making sure he'd have something to help him back up with.

"What the hell?" He yelled, after resurfacing and staring up at me with wide eyes.

"Oops?" I giggled, trying to look as innocent as I possibly could.

"Just wait, pay backs a bitch." He chuckled, as he used some random persons boat to get out of the water and back on the dock.

"Not much you could really do to me here." I smirked as we started walking again.

"Oh you wanna bet?" He asked, picking me up bridle style and walked over to the edge of a slip that had fish swimming around in it.

"Please don't do it. Any other place but here. I'm not joking Zacky, fish scare the hell out of me." I whimpered out, latching on to his neck for dear life. Stupid fear? Maybe but fish are just the one thing that really freaks me out, plus my history with some fish doesn't help my fear.

It wasn't a lie either to try and get out of getting thrown in, fish seriously scare the hell out of me, they are slimy and most of the ones that swam at the marina were huge!

"Your not getting out of this." He said, walking closer the the edge, thinking I was lying.

"I'm not joking Zacky, please don't!" I said ducking my head into his neck trying to hide the tears that were starting to leak out of my eyes.

"Your a good actress." Zacky said before letting his arms go and dropping me into the fish infested water, but due to my arms being wrapped around his neck, dragging him in with me.

As soon as I felt a fish hit my skin I started struggling to get to the surface and back onto the dock, lucky for me though, there was a wave runner rack that I was able to climb on before I quickly jumped onto the dock and curled up into a ball, shaking from the sobs that racked my body. I had been to absorbed in my fear to notice that Zacky had climbed back on the dock with an amazed look on his face before he noticed I wasn't faking.

"Oh god, I'm sorry, I didn't know you were being serious." Zacky mumbled, sitting down next to me and scooping me up into his arms, cradling me to his body.

After a couple minutes of Zacky muttering that he was sorry while he rocked us back and forth and rubbed my back, I finally started to calm down, just in time for Cat to find us and started questioning Zacky on what happened. Cat just about blow up on him after hearing on what he had done and told him that if he ever did it again, she would kill him.

"Come on Chrissy, its okay, your okay, the evil fish aren't going to get you know." Cat said after she had calmed down and sat down in front of us and replaced Zackys hand on my back with hers.

I just simply nodded my head before she sighed and stood back up before saying,"Come on, its time to get back to camp anyways, you look like you could use some time out of the sun."

She helped me up before Zacky stood up and we started walking back to our boat, where everyone was waiting for us. After we got the boat started and pushed away from the dock, I let Cat take the wheel as I crawled down into the living area and up onto the bed. I was soon joined by Zacky who crawled up on the bed with me, pulling me into his chest.

"I really am sorry." He breathed out with a sigh.

"Its okay, you didn't know." I mumbled out against his chest.

Not even a minute pasted before the boat came to a fast stop. I knew where weren't at camp yet because Cat wanted to take the long way. I sighed before reluctantly crawling out of Zackys arms and out into the open area of the boat to see that the jerks from earlier was the reason of our stopping.

"What the hell do you want asshole?" I yelled to the jerks who had their boat in front of ours, blocking our way.

"We wanted to take up your offer on a race. Unless your scared to lose." Derrick sneered.

I glanced at his 17 ft Master-Craft before looking at Cat who was still behind the wheel, glaring her little head off at the idiots in front of us.

"You guys up for a race?" I asked looking at everyone else in the boat with a smirk on my face.

"Hell yeah! Whoop that guys ass!" Jimmy yelled out.

"Your on then Derrick, don't feel sad when you lose though." I said, turning around to face Derrick with and evil grin.

He scoffed before he moved his boat out of the way and facing towards the direction of Lone Rock.

"First one to Lone Rock wins." I called over to him as Cat moved out of the drive seat with a smile on her face.

"Deal." He said glaring at me.

"When ever your ready." I said before I watched him push the throttle all the way down on his boat, taking a head start.

"Why aren't we moving?" Jimmy asked with a confused look.

"She's giving him a head start." Shanelle chuckled before I pushed down the throttle on my boat to 100 mph in less then 5 seconds.

I watched as we quickly gained on Derrick and his friends in a matter of seconds before we quickly passed them. The boat was gliding across the water and before I knew it, we had reacted 160 mph. Soon, the boat started to dance across the water as we hit waves that would rock a normal boat, and not even felling them in my boat. I could barley here the guys cheering over the roar of the motor as we reached Lone Rock with Derrick and his loser friends not even anywhere around us.

Slowing down my boat as we cam into the wake less zone, I turned to look at everyone with a giant grin.

"Looks like we won!" I smirked as everyone let out a cheer.

As soon as we got the boat hooked back up to the house boat, I ran straight to the love seat, with the remote in my hand, I turned on the TV and settled in while watching a George Lopez re run. Not before long, everyone else piled onto empty seats while Zacky came up and sat next to me, pulling me onto his lap and spread his legs over the cushion where I had just been sitting. I snuggled my face into his neck before I let out a sigh of content and closed my eyes, letting sleep take over my body.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments please?
I hope everyone has a Hollywood Christmas and an Undead New Years!