Status: Active, Comments Are Very Appreciate :)

Daddy's Little Princess

eighteen;

“Home! Home! Home!” Francesca chanted as Oliver, opened the flat door. Jamie carrying the balloons and presents that Francesca had been given and Eva was carrying the over night stuff, as Oliver carried Francesca.

“Yes Frankie, we’re home.” Oliver says, and opens the door, walking inside. It felt so good to be home, he carried Francesca to the sofa, and placed her down.

“Can I watch Dora?” Francesca asks immediately. Oliver chuckles lightly.

“Hold on princess, let’s just get settled.” Oliver muses, as Jamie puts the bags down.

“I’ll put the kettle on. Frankie, want a hot chocolate?” Eva asks and Francesca smiles, as Eva already knew the answer.

Within half an hour, everything was sorted, Jamie went home as he had to visit his mother again. This left, Oliver, Francesca and Eva, who all sat on the sofa, Francesca snuggled against her father, a pink blanket over her and she snoozed gently. They were watching Bee Movie, but Francesca had fell asleep not even half way through. She has had it rough the past week.

Eva glanced at Oliver, who still wasn’t talking properly to her. “Ollie?” she whispers softly, glancing at a sleeping little girl.

Oliver took his attention away from the bumble bee on the screen and glanced at his girlfriend.
“Yeah?” he says, not looking at her. He stroked Francesca’s head for comfort.

“I’m sorry if I upset you.” Eva whispers. Oliver braves himself and looks at her face, her beautiful face. Eva gave a apologetic smile.

“I was never against you, you know that? It was on impulse to just comfort her, and you were stressed and I don’t know…I was confused and worried about you and Frankie.” Eva whispers softly.

Oliver smiled, a weight flying off his shoulders. “It’s okay Eva, I was in a panicked mode. Even if you did try and help me, I would have just snapped at you. So I’m sorry too.” Oliver murmurs, feeling lighter about himself.

Eva smiles, a bright smile that made Oliver believe that everything would be okay now. Without waking Francesca, Oliver leaned over, and Eva met him half way.

“I still love you.” he murmurs, wanting to kiss her.

Eva grins. “I still love you too.” she whispers, and their lips finally met. It wasn’t a passionate kiss, nor lustful kiss. It was a kiss of forgiveness and love.

“I’m glad we’re all okay.” Oliver sighs, as they parted.

“Me too, did you talk to Isabella?” Eva asks. Oliver tensed slightly, but nodded meekly. He hadn’t told Eva of his little ‘conversation’ with Isabella.

“She won’t be around anymore, she’s gone.” Oliver simply says. Eva’s eyes widened.

“Gone?” she asks quietly.

“Izzy was never one to stick around, I told her I can take care of Francesca alone, just like I have been. I don’t need her to be here, so she left. She doesn’t want to be a mother.” Oliver says emotionlessly.

Eva smiles wistfully, and tapped Oliver’s shoulder, gaining his attention again.

“There’s a difference now Oliver.” she whispers, glancing at Francesca, then back at her boyfriend, who looked confused.

“You’re not alone anymore. I’m still here.” she assures him, Eva had no intentions of leaving Oliver nor Francesca’s life, for what was hopefully a very long time. Oliver felt elated and smiles a huge smile.

“I know and I’m lucky and grateful for that.” Oliver admits truthfully. They stayed silent, and Eva and Oliver held hands on top of the sofa and watched the children’s film together.

Francesca dreamed of bees, she dreamed that she was a bee that flew over the park, with her Barbie doll. Francesca was happy to be home, she was happy that her Daddy and Eva were getting along again.

Oliver thought that Francesca knew nothing of what had happened between Eva and him at the hospital, but she did. As Francesca had very good hearing, and she was more observant than everyone thought.

All Francesca needed now, was a Mommy then she’ll be really happy. But what would be even better for Francesca, is if Eva became her new Mommy. Francesca would love that.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its short but Eva and Oliver needed to work things out :)
I'll do a epilogue, of the future tomorrow so you can say a fond farewell to Oliver, Francesca and Eva :)

Comments please? <3