Status: Active

Noises

Twelve.

It was probably just an hour or so after me and Josh had actually kissed that we left Max’s, with plans to head back to mine. Megan had sent a text to tell me that she was with Tom, and so my only thought was that the place was empty, which was perfect.

We got a taxi back, and what with Josh being a complete gentleman, he paid the driver for me - after my protesting and him insisting about sixty-eight times. On arriving at the block of apartments I found so very familiar, we stepped out of the taxi, and almost immediately did Josh take hold of my hand, his thin fingers linking with my somewhat nimble ones, and, just as he did that, I looked up at him with a bashful smile, only to notice a tiny snowflake float, delicately, down onto his already somewhat curly hair, where it stuck, and gradually melted.

I began to smile at this, and my eyes squinted, as we both stood close to each other and looked up at the dark sky, watching as more snowflakes began to fall down on top of us, sticking to our skin, clothes and hair, and slowly liquefying. Obviously, most stuck to the ground, and within minutes, it was falling heavily, and our eyes were half-lidded, our heads tilted, grins on our faces.

“I think we should head inside, now.” Josh murmured, his voice soft as he stuffed his other, pink hand into his jacket. I turned my head to look up at the older man, watching him as his cheeks and nose turned pink with the cold, his lips red, his teeth chattering, just slightly. “It’s getting wet, and cold.” he added, quietly, his big, blue eyes staring at me with pleading hope.

I nodded, my smile never fading, and as we began to walk to my apartment, I pushed the hand I was holding of his, into his pocket, keeping them both warm. It didn’t take long to actually get into my apartment, either, which was brilliant because we were freezing, and the snow was beginning to drench us.

Upon entering my apartment, I dropped my handbag onto the coffee table, dropping my keys inside as I walked passed, shuffling across the hallway and heading straight for my bedroom. I felt okay with leaving Joshua on his own in my apartment; I’d already kissed him, for Pete’s sake, even if I was drunk, and, hell, he just had that feeling about him that I could trust. I quickly wriggled out of my dress, kicking off my heels to replace everything with my batman vest and some black shorts. Leaving my room, I padded across to the kitchen in bare feet, glancing across as I ventured through the living room. Joshua had made himself comfy on the sofa, and the only thing he’d seemed to take off was his shoes, which he had placed near the front door, and his big coat, which was lying across the back of the sofa, just beside his head. He smiled up at me, goofily, and I didn’t know if it was the alcohol or something, but my skin immediately adopted goosebumps.

I disappeared into the kitchen after this, and stood by the counter, getting everything ready for a mug of Hot Chocolate. But, before I went on to make mine, I thought to at least be considerate, and without looking, I went on to ask, loudly, “Want any Hot Chocolate, Franceswee?” before running a hand through my hair, briefly.

However, what I didn’t expect, was to hear footsteps coming so close, I could soon feel their presence. I bit my lip, a shy smile on my face when I felt his hands on my hips, and I lowered my head. “Am I taking that as a yes?” I asked, my voice quiet and croaky as I felt a pair of lips pressing against my neck. A hand disappeared from my right hip, and my hair was slowly pulled across and over one shoulder, before the hand returned to my side, and held on, comfortably tight.

“You certainly can.” Joshua whispered, before resuming the action of planting soft kisses along my neck, and up to my jaw line. It didn’t take him long to slide his arms all the way around my petite waist, and he was swaying us both from side to side, slowly, which as a result, made me bite my lip again, another shy smile on my face. Then, within minutes, he had us dancing together around the kitchen, one of his arms around my waist, his other hand holding my hand out to the side, my back against his chest, his lips pressed and lingering on my shoulder, on skin that was exposed by one sleeve of my vest falling down my arm.

“Josh,” I giggled, quietly, and after I heard him chuckle into my skin, I spun out, his hand holding mine, before he pulled me back in and ducked me, delicately. Whilst I was being ducked, however, he gently nudged his nose against mine, both of us smiling, softly, as we stared down at each other’s lips, which were so close to touching, it felt almost unbearable. He was killing me. His arm was up my back, his hand holding my head as he supported me so I didn’t fall, his other hand on the small of my back, most of his body hovering over mine.

Then, just as I was about to ask him to, he did exactly what I was longing for, and for the second time that morning, pressed his soft, pink lips against my own, his blue eyes disappearing under his eyelids as they closed, slowly, and as this happened, I closed my own eyes, my head tilting slightly as I returned the soft kiss. After some seconds had passed, the singer began to straighten himself out, gradually pulling me up against his chest, keeping our lips connected - which, personally, I felt was quite cute.

My arms wrapped around his neck, my hands cupping the back of his head as his lips began to part a little more, his tongue running along my bottom lip. He was deepening the kiss, but I wasn’t complaining. In return to this action, my own lips parted, and a light smile appeared on my face as his tongue slid in between my lips, exploring my mouth. This was something my intoxicated self enjoyed more than anything, and although it didn’t cross my mind, it should’ve sparked that I was no where near sober, and this would probably be seen as a huge mistake in the morning.

But right now, I didn’t care.

Within fifteen minutes, we had rushed to the bedroom, and already, I was lay on my back, on my bed, my head comfortable as it nestled itself on my pillow, my hair spread across the cushions, whilst Josh pulled off his jumper, shirt, then began unbuckling his jeans, pushing them down. I hadn’t a clue why I was allowing this to happen, but, hey, I was drunk, and I wasn’t going to lie: he was a damn good kisser.

Once he was stripped down to his boxers, he climbed up onto my bed, crawling until he was hovering over my little body - well, little compared to his. His little smile appeared, and very slowly had his hand began to push up my batman vest, his other hand sinking into the mattress at the side of my head, to keep his weight off of me. After my vest was off, he began to press gentle kisses down my chest and between my breasts, nearing my bellybutton, his hand beginning to push down my shorts. Once they had been discarded along with my underwear, his boxers were next, and then, that was it. Without even the chance of taking a glimpse at each others bodies, his lips were pressed against the corner of my mouth, a small breath leaving his lips as he brushed his fingers down against my clit.

That was it, really. That was all I remembered. After that soft brush, he had slowly pushed himself inside my own body, and although I figured I’d regret it in the morning… he was brilliant. The noises he made, the faces he pulled, the lip biting, the way we touched each other, the way he’d vary his speed, the way he’d moan my name, and I his - everything felt so much more better than what it usually did when I had sex, and thankfully, this lasted all night. There were moments when he’d stop for a breath, and sometimes he wouldn’t even do that, and he’d get faster and harder until he blew his load - with a long string of moans and name-calling following after, but every time he did that, we immediately went back to business minutes after he’d calmed down.

After hours of going at it, he finally blew his last load, as I did mine, and his body collapsed on top of mine for the eleventh time throughout it all, which was pretty good. There was sweat everywhere - on our faces, hair, bodies, on the bed sheets, pillows - everywhere. But I didn’t care. I smiled, gently, as both me and Joshua panted, our chests pressing against each others as we breathed heavily.

“Fuck,” he whispered, his voice suddenly hoarse. He pressed a gentle kiss to my stomach, before pulling out of me and rolling to the side, our shoulders touching. With one hand, he pulled the covers up, over our bodies, to our shoulders, and with his other hand, he slid it into my own, lacing our fingers, his thumb brushing over mine. This caused me to look over at him, a little smile on my face at how red his cheeks were. He turned his head and stared at me, a breathless laugh leaving his lips. “That was amazing.” he murmured, turning to lay on his side, his free hand reaching up to brush some wet strands of hair from my sweaty face.

I chuckled, softly, nodding my head and laying on my side, so we were facing each other. The hand of mine that wasn’t being held, pressed against his chest, lovingly stroking his collarbone, absently. “It was more than amazing.” I whispered, my own voice croaky. “But, I’m tired,” I went on to whine, which only made the singer laugh, huskily, and shuffle forward, allowing me to rest my head on his chest, his arms wrapping around my shoulders.

“Goodnight,” Joshua whispered, his lips planting a gentle kiss on top of my head. When I felt this, I bit my lip and bidded him a quiet goodnight, myself, before closing my eyes and letting myself drift off to sleep.

---


The next morning seemed to come around quickly, and once I was sat up in bed, I realised that Joshua was nowhere to be seen, or heard. I started to wonder whether or not last night was a dream, but that was deemed a lie when I moved, and immediately, my legs and butt ached. I groaned, decreasing the speed I was moving at, so I could get out of bed without further injuring myself. Then, after getting changed into what I had on the night previous, I made my way across the hallway, peering around with shifty eyes when I heard a noise in the kitchen. Stepping foot in said room, I raised my eyebrows when I saw Josh sat at the table, a mug of coffee sat in front of him as he read the Kerrang! Magazine.

“What…-” I stopped myself as I saw one of my bras hanging around the back of the chair opposite Josh - who had looked up by now, a content smile on his face - and immediately reached forward, picking up the bra and hugging it to my chest. “How did this get here?” I asked, narrowing my eyes at him. All he did was shrug, a playful smirk appearing on his face. “Did we…”

“We did.” Josh interrupted, nodding his head. He finished his coffee and left the magazine on the table, going over to the sink to wash the cup out. “But, don’t worry; you enjoyed it.” he added, glancing over his shoulder at me.

I quickly threw the bra to the side, and looked up at him, tucking some hair behind my ear with a sarcastic smile. “That’s funny.” I muttered, although I knew I enjoyed it - I could remember that much. Josh shrugged, laughing quietly, and I twisted my little smile to the side, leaning against the counter. “So, did you sleep well?”

The singer placed the cup in the sink, and after doing so, turned to face me. He began walking towards me, and got so close that I had to look down, my cheeks turning pink. He was only wearing what he had on the night previous, minus his sweater. “I did,” he murmured, his smirk reappearing as he stroked my cheek with his thumb. “Did you?”

Slowly, I nodded my head, my blush still lingering on my cheeks. “I did.” I replied, quietly, looking up at him, my eyes staring at his, which were staring back into my own. At that moment, he slowly leaned in and planted a gentle peck against my lips, and as he pulled away, let out a quiet sigh.

“I know,” Joshua began, his voice hoarse with how low he was speaking, “that last night was us being a little drunk, and maybe a little ahead of ourselves…” he paused, sighing again. “But, I wouldn’t regret it.” he finished, licking over his lips, briefly.

I stared up at him, my eyes travelling down his face, admiring the little stubble he had, growing up his jaw line and around his perfectly shaped lips. I smiled, very slightly, and nodded. “I don’t regret it, either.” I admitted, extra quietly. When Josh heard this, he began to smile, and I bit my lip, turning my head to glance out of the kitchen window. It was snowing, still, and it obviously hadn’t stopped all night; it was thick snow, and seemed to be everywhere.

Josh followed my gaze, and grinned. “I say, we go out.” he murmured,, looking down at me. “Take a gander ‘round before New Years gets here.” he added, glancing out of the window, again. “Take some pictures. Have something to eat, maybe?”

My only reaction to that was a smile, and a nod. That sounded absolutely lovely. I lightly slapped his hands away and slid out from where he had me cornered. “I’ll go get changed, first, yeah?” I grinned, and I couldn’t help a little laugh as I escaped up to my bedroom, hearing Joshua whine about how he had to stay in clothes from the night before.

Upon leaving my room an hour later - finally looking a little more presentable - I realised how long I had left the singer on his own, and once I walked back into the kitchen, I grinned, sliding my hand into Joshua’s and pulling on it, leading him, quickly, out of my apartment.

---


We’d only been shopping for an hour or so, holding hands and pointing at certain things in shop windows, before Joshua grinned, pulling me into HMV. Whilst we were out, I’d gotten a little sorry for the boy, and bought him a coat, a hat, and a brand new checkered shirt, considering he had to wear his clothes from the night before, and so he was extremely happy.

Immediately, the singer had rushed over to the magazines, and without hesitation, shot his hand out to grab the latest Kerrang! that was on the shelf. He squealed - which made me laugh - and began to point at the front cover, which after peering around him, I noticed that it was, indeed, Josh Franceschi who had made the front cover.

“Take a picture, please.” Josh hurried, turning to face me, holding the magazine in front of him, so the picture was looking straight at me, and even in this light, I had to admit that Joshua looked quite handsome.

I nodded and took out my Blackberry, holding it up as a took a picture of Josh, holding up the magazine, a smile on his face. After it had been took, he grinned and put the magazine back, ruffling my hair with his hand, before sliding his hand into mine and pulling me out of the shop. I frowned. “So, that was just a pointless trip into HMV?” I asked, staring up at him.

Josh laughed, squeezing my hand, briefly. “Of course it wasn’t.” he murmured, chuckling. “You got to see my face, double!” he cried, playfully, his free hand reaching over to poke my bottom lip, which resulted in me batting his hand away within seconds. However, as I did this, he took that very hand I used to hit him, and held it to his chest, ceasing his walk (and mine in the process), and pulling my body up against his own. Then, he leaned down, a wide, cheeky grin on his face as he pressed our cold lips together. My eyebrows lifted in a blissful surprise, and I smiled into the kiss, the two of us stood in the middle of busy, snowy Oxford Street, the height of him compared to my own making the whole scene seem very sweet.

Well, I always had been a sucker for the tall boys.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry about this being so late, but I've been caught up with exams and family stuff.
However, I'm back, and my next update should not be as long as this took.
In other news, who saw You Me At Six win the Kerrang! Award for Best British Band? That's totally insane, right?!
Also, Joshua's sister, Elissa Franceschi. Her new album, "Into The Light" came out yesterday, and I advise you all to head over to her website/iTunes and buy/download the album. Just a reminder, the song featuring Josh is called Salt, and believe me, it's beautiful - as are all the songs on the album.

This is what Hollie wore for the party.
This is the outfit Hollie wore for the morning after, shopping with Joshua! Cooooooold!
This is the picture Hollie took of Joshua, however just imagine a big, black, winter coat on top, aha.

It'd be lovely for some feedback, and please excuse any mistakes I've made!

Darcy