Status: working on it

Here I Come, so You Better Be Prepared!

FINALLY!

An hour after sitting in that park and Tom asking me to be his girlfriend we finally decided to head home. We got there and found NO ONE to be there. Hey, an empty house, with a perfectly good queen sized bed…heeeeey.

“Wanna go upstairs?” He asked, pressing his body to mine. JESUS he was too sexy…
He smirked looking at my reaction.

“Well… DUH” I said. He took my hand, leading me upstairs to my room. Oh damn… some shit is going down tonight!

As soon as we made our way in Tom closed the door with his foot and locked it. then he turned to face me.

“Shall we get down business?” he asked licking his lips while rubbing his hands together. I am pretty sure that was a rhetorical question but my dumb ass replied anyway.

“But am dirty, and like I…you know” I looked around nervously. He just smirked and walked closer.
“Don’t worry I can teach you anything you need to know” he said huskily while winking.

His hands made their way to my hips. He pushed me onto the bed.

“Doesn’t this remind you of the first time I came in here? But you were already naked then” he kissed my forehead as he laughed but I only blushed while I remembered that horrible incident.

We started kissing and our tongues rubbed against each other. Just sliding and slipping around. Mmm tongue hokey, haven’t played that in a while. We finally stopped to catch some air, but dived right back into it as he crept on top of me.

“You know you’re real good” he said as his lips brushed mine.

“mmhmm you too” I mumbled yearning for more of those sexy ass lips. He laughed as he realized I was so into it and bit my lip. I couldn’t wait any longer so I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pulled him towards.

“please don’t leave me hanging”

he grinned against my lips and kissed me again. Ooooh those lips were like crack! Too good to be true. I pulled my body closer to his, I wanted to feel his warmth. He sat up for a second to pull his shirt off and threw it on the floor. Now those… I thought to myself, were abs. I let my hands wander all over them for a minute and I licked my bottom lip subconsciously. He looked good enough to eat! I straddled him and pulled myself closer. His hands ended up gripping my hips and pulling me in further to him. His hands rubbed all around the sides of my body, up and down, all the way to my knees and back.

“damn you sexy” he whispered into my ear. I swear I am going to faint at any moment… he is way TOO sexy. Am on sexy overload.

Tom pulled of my shirt and bit my neck lightly. I shivered. Oh my. He unhooked my bra and peeled off.

“ geez, so bothersome. Next time don’t wear it, makes it easier for me” he said smirking. But he was pro, he took it off faster than I could! And I am the one who wears one every day! He grasped one of my breasts gently and started to suck on the other. I tilted my head back, lightly moaning. He was so good, I felt like I was… on a cloud or something. On cloud nine, I felt in HEAVEN.

“Skye.” He whispered removing his soft lips from my erect nipples.

I whined, pouting. “mmm?”

“you sure you ready?”

“huh?” I was so confused. I just wanted him to go back to doing whatever he was doing. So good, please go try this at home.

He rolled his eyes and smiled. “this you fool”

“OOOOH” my brain finally clicked, I thought for a second. Did I want to? Yes, off course. I looked into his eyes… is this all he wanted from me? Sex? But I felt like I could trust him, I didn’t care anymore.

I rested my forehead against his. “as long as you promise that if I get pregnant, you’re paying child support” he grinned.

“you’re an idiot I came prepared” I was confused for a second. How?

He laid me down on the bed once more. I unzipped his pants to help him, and he wriggled out of them. It left him in his boxer briefs. And DAMN did he look good. Effing sex god was about to do me! I never saw a man nude so nothing prepared me for his male parts. When his boxers were off, I blushed, that thing was HUGE. Like a frikkin Anaconda!

“you gotta take yours off too for this to work you know” and before I could say anything he ripped my jeans right of me. Yup… definitely a pro I though. It left me in my batman undies, that were boy short styled. He laughed.

“cute, but I bet you look better without” then he ripped those off too. Oh my, oh my. If only my mother saw this. But his thing…kept distracting me. It was so big! Like Michael Jordan B.I.G. was that thing going in there. I looked at my little peep whole. Uh oh.

Tom noticed the look on my face and he leaned into my ear, kissing right under it then biting my earlobe. I love it when he did that, it just sent chills through me.

“I’ll be gentle,” he reassured. I trusted him, being a big freak in the sheets. I watched as he pulled a condom out of his pocket and he slipped it on.

“oh… that’s what prepared means” I thought out loud. Why was I so brain dead… its this sexiness lately it’s getting to me!

He smiled at me. “yes my lady, I aint looking to be a baby daddy just yet”

I smiled back at him and he leaned in, kissing me. I bit back his bottom lip softly. Ooh soft.

He traced his hand along my, you-know-what and I moaned softly as he continued, his thumb rubbing my clitoris. He was kissing my neck lightly then he started kissing my shoulders. He pushed in two fingers, oh my god…who knew it felt so good! Nice masculine fingers all up in there. I hadn’t noticed I was wet, I guess he had that effect on me, and he made me wetter by the second! Thrusting his fingers in and out, he suddenly added a third, and I gasped lightly. Shocker! How many could he fit in? I wondered. I grasped his shoulders, and held it tighter as his fingers slipped in and out faster. He finally pulled them fingers out and licked them clean. I squeaked a bit, blushing red. Wow, he really did know his shit. Guess you gotta walk the walk to talk the talk.

He spread my legs as he positioned himself between them. Why hello there I said mentally looking down at his… anaconda. I felt the head of his anaconda poke at my vaginal opening, and I tried not to gasp. Oh my god, it was going to go in! I a going to die by sex! He watched my face as he pushed in, inch by inch. Really slow at first. I bit my bottom lip because of the piercing pain I felt. God dammit! Why did I have to be a virgin! It hurt, so bad, but I didn’t want to show him. He would think I was a baby. I moaned, slightly and gasped at the same time. I felt a bit of blood come out corresponding to the pain I felt. It was like hammering a block of wood down there! How could women pierce that shit? I wondered if that would stain my zebra sheets? Oh well gotta trash these and buy new ones! All of a sudden Tom started thrusting really slowly, and the pain started to go away. And now I was moaning softly, it wasn’t because of the pain, but the pleasure. Ooooh the pleasure. Now I know why people could be addicted to sex.

but nothing compared to when he began to increase the speed of his thrusts, I guess he felt me getting looser. And jolts of… electricity? I don’t know but something really good was making its way around my body. A really good feeling, like I found the youth fountain and I could live forever. He was really pro at this stuff. And I moaned again as I started moving my hips in rhythm with his thrusts. I spread my legs further and put my arms more tightly round his neck. His mouth slowly started kissing my lips then down to my neck. I couldn’t hold it in I moaned louder and he started groaning. I really did mean it when I said he made me feel so good, like I was on laughing gas, but way better. Anything he did drove me over the edge and caused me to go all jittery.

It might have been an hour or so, I don’t know, but it felt like it ended too soon. He came, not on me, I would not allow it. But near me, on the sheets. I definitely need a new pair. Who knew an hour of pelvic thrusts could get you so tired? No wonder people did it to loose weight. Good exercise plan. I panted slightly and Tom smiled at me. He pulled off the condom and flushed it down the toilet. Good thing or else I would have to change the trash can too. He put his panties back on while I did the same with my undies and bra.

“… wanna go shopping with me later? For new sheets?” I asked as I was about to pull my shirt on.

“ haha fosho” he replied looking at me then softly kissing me. Wow I thought we would be really awkward after it. Maybe it’s only awkward if you make it awkward.

“But don’t wear that just yet, we need to shower before we go out looking like this” he said as he took away my shirt.

“Oh I’ll go first then” I chimed. He just laughed and picked me up, princess style!
“We can go together. We just had sex remember?” way to be blunt Romeo. I could tell this was going to be a very bumpy relationship, but I was ready to conquer it all! With Tom of course.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay! this is it!
the end, KAPEESH!
hope you guys like it.
am no good at writing sex scenes so if it sucks my bad :)

ENJOY

DEUCES,
M.Z