Is It Really Wrong to Love?

one

Is it really wrong to love, to fall in love with someone who is the same sex as you are?

Because then I must be wrong, you see I Gerard Way am in love with one Frank Iero. I have loved him since the first time I saw his beautiful green eyes. You see I am bi and well he knows it, I also know he is bi.

But the question is does he love me?

He does flirt with me on shows and when were with the guys... I mean we flirt all the time but I don’t know if he likes me that way.

That was what was going through my head, when I knocked on his door. I was going to ask him, I couldn’t take it any more I just needed to know if he felt the same way. The door opened and there stood the man of my dreams.

“Hey, Gerard,” He smiled as soon as he saw me.

“Hey, Frank,”

“Come in, it’s so cold.”

As soon as I went in the warm air of the heater warmed me up while Frank took my coat and hung it on the coat rack.

“What’s up?” He asked.

“Oh, you know same old,”

“Yeah,” He said as I sat on the long sofa and he came and joined me.

“So, what’s on your mind?” He asked.

“Oh...well...you are,” I said looking away.

“Why?” He asked casually.

“Look Frankie, I know I may be stupid but... I... I have very strong feelings for you, you probably don’t but, I don’t know.” I said looking everywhere other then him.

I turned to look at him and he was playing with his lip ring thinking and after what seemed like ages, but only minutes he kissed me...wait he just kissed me I smiled into the kiss.

“I love you, Frankie,” I said, not breaking the kiss.

“I love you too, Gee.”

XxXxXx

It’s been four years that we have been together, it’s his birthday and for his birthday we are gonna go out for dinner, I got it all set out... I’m going to propose to him, to be mine always. I drove into the driveway and saw his front door wide open... I ran in... Panic took over me when I didn’t see him, where is he?

“Frank!” I screamed.

“Frankie, where are you?” I screamed louder but no answer.

I went into his room, thats where I saw him on the floor, with his own blood surrounding him.

“Frank,” I whispered.

I ran next to him and looked for a pulse but, there wasn’t any, he was dead. Next to him was a letter.

It read:
Gerard,
The guy holding me hostage said I have to write something to the one person who means anything to me before he killed me... all I wanted to say was...every moment with you was magical and I will never forget it.

I love you Gerard Way.


Tears were rolling down my cheek, I will get the mother fucker who killed Frank and make him pay one way or another.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think,

And if I have done anything wrong :D

Thanks :D