Status: Active. Will update as much as I can. Comment/Subscribe.

Home Run

11

Charlie’s POV

I can’t believe someone would do that to Zacky. He is probably the greatest guy I’ve ever met; nobody should be treating him like shit. I think it’s wrong for a person to treat another person differently because of who they are. Just because they are famous, or have money, or have a certain reputation, doesn’t mean that they aren’t like the rest of us. They just got lucky in life. I bet this isn’t the first time Stacie has done this. She probably made her rounds in more ways than one.

Gotta love those groupies.

Zacky has been over at my house for about two hours now. We have been in my room, chilling on my bed, in mostly silence. We would speak a few words to each other, but I guess silence is what we both wanted. Every once in a while, I would look over at Zacky and see him staring at the ceiling with a blank look in his eyes. A couple of times, I’ve had to stop myself from asking him what he was thinking about because it’s not any of my business. Even though he told me about what happened, that still doesn’t give me the right to pry more information out of him.

I heard him sigh, and that gave me the sign to ask him.

“What are you thinking about, Zack?” I asked in a soft voice.

“Just everything. I was so fucking blind through the whole relationship. She would tell me things that didn’t make any sense to me, but I still went along with it. Since we didn’t live together, she could be doing God knows what in that house and I would never know about it. This whole relationship has been a fucking lie.” He told me, letting all of his feelings out.

“Zacky, you didn’t know, so don’t beat yourself up over it.”

“But I put everything into that relationship. I thought it was fucking real when it wasn’t.”

I was shocked at what he said. I didn’t realize what kind of feelings he had for this girl. I thought it was some petty relationship, and he was just with Stacie because of the image he has to portray. Most famous people have dumb blonde girlfriends because they get more attention and publicity. He was actually in this relationship one hundred percent.

“Zacky, you are going to find the girl of your dreams when the time comes. Don’t let this one girl bring you down.”

“How am I supposed to trust another girl when she could do the same things Stacie did?”

“Not all girls are like that. There is probably a girl out there who has never heard of the band or you, so she won’t do anything Stacie did to you.”

Zacky didn’t say another word after that. He just continued staring at the ceiling.

“Come on, you need to stop being depressed. We need to go and do something fun.” I said, sitting up and getting off my bed.

“Like what?” Zacky asked, doing the same thing I did.

“Let’s go to the beach.” I said, going over to my dresser and pulling out a zebra print bikini.

“I don’t have by bathing suit with me.” Zacky said.

“Since your house is on the beach, I could follow you home, and you can grab your trunks.”

“Okay, that’ll work.”

“Okay, let me go change, give me like ten minutes.”

I walked into my bathroom and changed clothes. I fixed my make-up because it was smeared from when I was sleeping earlier. I’m surprised Zacky didn’t say anything about it.

Oh well.

I walked out of the bathroom, and Zacky wasn’t in my room. I grabbed my stuff that I would need for the beach and walked downstairs. I saw Zacky and my brother watching some baseball game. They were so into it that they didn’t even hear me come down the stairs.

I walked quietly over to the couch and stood behind it. They still didn’t take their eyes off the television.

“The kitchen’s on fire.” I said to them, thinking that would get their attention.

It didn’t.

“Someone’s breaking in.”

That didn’t do it.

“There is a naked girl standing outside.” I said a little bit louder.

They both jumped off the couch as if their asses were on fire and darted to the window. They looked around outside for a while before turning around. My brother had this look on his face that I couldn’t tell if he was going to start crying or blow up in my face.

“I didn’t see a naked girl outside.” Keegan said.

“That’s because there wasn’t one.” I said.

“Then why did you say it?”

“It was to get your attention. I called your name like five times, and you didn’t answer me. I had to improvise.”

“Well, you could have improvised a different way. Now, you got my hopes up.”

“Pervert.” I muttered. “I’m ready now Zacky.” I told him.

I turned to my brother and said:

“Zacky and I are going to the beach. I don’t know what time I’ll be back. Don’t wait up.”

I grabbed Zacky’s arm and pulled him out the door. We both got into our own cars, and I let Zacky go first out of the driveway.

Zacky is a very fast driver. It was hard to keep up with him. I looked down at my speedometer and saw I was going fifty-five, and the speed limit was only forty. I just hope I don’t get a speeding ticket.

Zacky and I pulled into his driveway. We both got out of our cars at the same time and headed inside his house. It was a really big house. I would say it was a little bit bigger than Matt’s, and his was gigantic, well, compared to mine and Keegan’s house.

The way Zack’s house was decorated really suited him. If I had to guess which band member had this house, Zacky’s name would be the first name I would say.

“You have a really nice house, Zack.” I told him.

“Thanks. Just make yourself at home. I’ll only be like ten minutes.”

He walked up the stairs while I walked over to his black, leather couch. In front of the couch were a nice looking coffee table and a big screen TV. This TV must be awesome to watch movies on.

“I’m all set.” Zacky said, coming down the stairs.

He had on a pair of plain black swim trunks with a black Vengeance University shirt on. I followed him out the backdoor, and the smell of the water slapped me right in the face. That is my all time favorite part of the beach.

“You’re pretty lucky to have the beach as your own backyard.” I told him.

“What can I say; it comes with the perks of being a rock star.” Zack smirked.

“Shut up.” I laughed, smacking his arm.

We walked down to the shore and let the water glide over our feet. It was a little cold, but not something we couldn’t stand. When we get used to it, it will be just fine. We both stood next to each other in a comfortable silence, just staring into the horizon.

“This is nice.” I said softly, trying to not ruin the moment.

“It is. This is just what I needed.” He said, smiling at me before looking forward again.

I was getting a little bored just staring into the water, so I turned to Zacky and slapped his arm really hard.

“Tag, you’re it.” I screamed and took off down the shoreline.

I heard Zacky yell hey from behind me, and I just laughed and kept on running as fast as I could. Since I couldn’t hear Zacky behind me, I figured he was still a little ways back, trying to catch up to me. A few seconds later, I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist. I let out a high pitched scream as I was being lifted off the ground and spun around. I could feel Zacky’s chest vibrating against my back as he laughed.

He stopped spinning me and put my feet back on the ground. He still had his arms around my waist, not that I minded, while both of us were trying to catch our breath. He took one arm away from my waist and left the other one in place.

This feeling just felt right, him and I being together like this with no one else around us. I think fate had something to do with this and brought me and the Avenged guys together. As I said before, I have really shitty luck, so meeting each other wasn’t just a coincidence.

“I had fun today, Charlie. I’m glad you’re one of my best friends.” Zacky said, smiling.

“I’m glad you’re mine too.” I smiled back.

Only time will tell when we become more than friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is chapter eleven.

I'm sorry it has taken me so long. This quarter in college is starting to get to me, so my updates will be on the weekends. If I can't get them out on the weekend, then it will be at the beginning of the next week.

Comment please!

I hope you like it.

Thanks.