Status: Active. Will update as much as I can. Comment/Subscribe.

Home Run

16

Charlie’s POV
It has been about a week since Zacky and I became a couple and nothing’s really changed. We’ve probably hung out about once since he asked me to be his girlfriend. He’s been in the studio having all these meetings from sun up to sun down. I kind of don’t believe him, but I don’t want to come off as a bitchy girlfriend and start questioning him on what he’s doing during the day and not texting me until it’s really late. I also quit my job after Zacky told me that if I wasn’t happy there, I shouldn’t have to continue working there. I talked to Keegan about it, and he told me that if I wasn’t happy, I should quit and that he was able to pay for everything himself with his job and to not start looking for another job right away.

It’s about 6:00 p.m. when there was a knock at the door. I wasn’t expecting anyone because the only person that would be coming here would be Zack, and he’s at the studio again, and Keegan is still at work and going to the bar after he gets off his shift. I get my lazy ass off the couch and open the door to see Zacky standing there in all his glory.

“I thought you would still be at the studio.” I told him as I stepped aside to let him inside the house.
“Our manager let us out early because we talked about everything, and it’s all taken care of. Now, get over here, woman, and get me a kiss.”

I chuckled and wrapped my arms around Zacky’s neck. I leaned up and gave him a soft, passionate kiss so he could be reminded of what he was missing this whole week.

“I need to start leaving the studio earlier if I’m going to get that kind of welcome.” He said, giving me a soft kiss on my cheek.

“Well, that’s not my fault.” I said, grabbing his hand and leading him to the couch.

After he sat down, I put my legs over his and got as close to him I could. He put his arm around me, and I put my head on his shoulder, just enjoying the time that we get to spend together. If Zacky and I were still friends at this point, I wouldn’t have acted like I am now. I don’t think I wouldn’t have cared if I didn’t see him this whole week, but now since we’re a couple, the feeling is very different. I want to spend as much time as I can with him. I don’t know when the next time he’s going to be taken away from me, like when he goes on tour. I just want to take it a day at a time and hope that that time doesn’t come until later down the road, but I have a feeling, it’s going to come sooner than I want it to.

“So, what was going on in the studio?” I asked him, taking my head off his shoulder so I could see his face.

He didn’t even look at me. I could see his eyes roaming around the room, and he started to play with my fingers from where my hand was resting on his thigh. I could tell he was nervous from my question, but I thought it was a simple one; I didn’t mean it to get him nervous.

“Zack, are you okay?” I asked, softly.

“Huh, oh, yeah. What did you ask me?” He asked a little too quickly for my liking.

“I asked you what you guys were doing in the studio.”

He still didn’t answer me right away, which got me a little bit nervous.

“Well, um, we have to go on a five month tour.” He said, still not looking at me.

“Zack, why are you so nervous? I knew what I was getting into when I first met you and when we became a couple. I didn’t expect you to stop touring and making music when we made it official. I knew you were would be leaving; I was just hoping it wouldn’t have been this soon.” I told him.

He got off the couch and started pacing in front of me.

“You don’t understand. The tour starts overseas, and it’s for like three months, so the only time we will get to see each other is sometime in the last two months. We’ll have limited time to talk to each other, and my phone doesn’t get service over there. We would have to Skype, but with the time difference, I don’t know when the best time to talk to you would be.” He said, continuing to pace.

I got up off the couch and stood in front of him to stop him from pacing anymore.

“Babe, you need to calm down.” I told him softly, putting my hands on his upper arms. “You didn’t know when you were going to get scheduled to go on tour. I know you’re thinking about me, but you need to think about yourself even more. You can’t be thinking negative thoughts. You love going on tour; don’t let me be the one to bring you down.”

“What are you talking about?” Zacky asked, confused.

“Well, it sounds like I’m bringing your mood down about going on tour, and I don’t want to do that. I mean, if you want to take a break or break up until the tour’s over or when you come back to the states, I totally understand…”

Before I could finish what I was saying, Zacky covers my mouth with his hand.

“Baby, you need to shut up.” Zack chuckles. “We are not breaking up; that’s the last thing running through my mind. The reason I’m worrying about you is because I know this is your first time dating someone famous, and I don’t want you not trusting me when I’m on the road. I don’t want you to think that because I don’t talk to you for a month that I’m cheating on you or ignoring you.”

“I trust you, Zack, and I understand that you get busy on tour with shows, meet and greet sessions, interviews, and even sleeping.” I told him.

He smiled at me and gave me a sweet kiss. I’m going to miss him so much.

FF Two Weeks Later

Today was the day Avenged Sevenfold was leaving for their tour, and I was sad to say the least. I didn’t want him or the band to leave. My brother and I hung out with the whole band for the past two weeks; all of us had the time of our lives, and I was now sad to see them go.

My brother drove us to the studio, where the band was going to take off from. I could see everyone loading their luggage into vans so it all could get to the airport in one piece. My brother pulled up next to Zacky’s car and we got out and made our way over to the guys. Matt was talking to Val, my guess he was saying and long good-bye since she wasn’t going to go on this tour, Zacky was putting his last pieces of equipment into the van, Brian was standing off to the side, smoking, and just looking off into the distance, just taking a last look at Huntington Beach before getting into the van and not seeing it for five months, and Jimmy and Johnny were horsing around, Jimmy having Johnny in a headlock.

I giggled quietly and started making my way over to Zack while Keegan was making his way over to Brian. Those two have gotten to be great friends in the little time they’ve known each other. They found out they had a lot in common with each other and had a lot to talk about. Sometimes, they would hang out without the rest of us and do their own thing. I found that good because Keegan doesn’t have many friends, and he doesn’t get out much because of his job, so him and Brain hanging out is great, and I know that if something were to happen with me and Zacky, and we weren’t together anymore, they would still be friends and hang out.

When I caught Zacky’s attention, he gave me a small smile, and pulled me into a tight hug. I put my arms around his waist, hugging him as tight as I could, burying my head in his chest, and telling myself not to cry. I told myself before I came here that I wouldn’t cry until the van was out of my sight so Zacky wouldn’t see me cry.

“Babe, you don’t have to cry. The time will go by so fast, and I’ll be home in no time.” He said softy, rubbing my back.

“I know; I’m just going to miss you.” I replied, looking up at him.

He gave me a small smile before kissing me softly.

“Alright, guys, it’s time to hit the road.” The tour bus driver shouted.

I turned in Zacky’s arms and saw the other four guys saying good-bye to my brother. When I saw Keegan walking towards us, I pulled away from Zack to say good-bye to the other guys.

“Oh, Charlie, I’m going to miss you sooooo much.” Jimmy shouted and gave me a tight hug.

I giggled and hug him just as tight.

“I’m going to miss you too. Have a good time.” I told him.

“I always have fun.” He shouted again and ran onto the bus.

Next in line was Matt.

“I want to make a deal with you. Hang out with Val while we’re gone. This is the first tour she’s not going to be on in a long time or coming to visit some time during it.” He said, holding out his hand.

“You got yourself a deal.” I shook his hand.

He gave me a big smile, showing his dimples, tapped my head, and headed towards the bus. Johnny gave me a hug and went right to the bus. I bet he was going to sleep because he looked really tired from staying up late with Lacey. Wink, wink.

Brian came up to me and pulled me into a hug and whispered in my ear.

“I’ll keep an eye on Zacky for you.” He said, pulling away and winked at me.

“I trust him.” I laughed. “It’s you I don’t trust.” I joked.

“Have a little faith in me, Charlie. Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do, or would do.”

He pulled me into one more hug and jogged to the bus. I chuckled and watched Zacky walk towards me. I stopped laughing and put on my sad face. He pulled me tight in his arms, and I couldn’t help but let a tear fall from my eye. I guess Zacky felt it on his shirt because he hugged me a little bit tighter.

“Babe, like I said before, I will be home in no time.” He whispered in my ear.

“I know.” I mumbled.

We stood in the same position until Matt yelled out the window that they need to leave or they would miss the first show.

“I will call you, text you, email you, and Skype with you as much as I can.”

“Okay, have fun, but not too much.”

“I won’t have that much fun because you won’t be there.”

He kissed my passionately and got on the bus. He waved one last time, and I waved back until I couldn’t see the bus anymore.

It’s going to be a long five months.
♠ ♠ ♠
It has been soooooo long! School has been kicking my butt, and I have no time to write. I only have like 2-3 weeks left and then finals and then SUMMER! So look for another update some time at the beginning of June or the middle of June.

Sorry for the wait.

Comment and tell me what you think.

I hope you like it.

Thanks for being patient :)