Status: Active. Will update as much as I can. Comment/Subscribe.

Home Run

17

Charlie’s POV

“So how’s the tour so far?” I asked Zacky via Skype.

“It’s been awesome! The fans have been amazing, and every show has been sold out.” Zacky said with a big smile on his face.

“I’m glad you’re having such a great time.” I said, smiling at him.

“It would be better with you here.” He smirked.

“Stop it, Zack.”

I turned my face away from my laptop so he couldn’t see me blushing.

“Are you blushing over there?” He asked, getting really close to the screen, acting like if he got closer, he could see better.

“Yes Zachary.” I admitted, turning back to look at him.

“Yes!” He whispered, still smirking.

“What are you yessing about?” I asked him.

“I still have that effect on you, and I’m not even there.”

“I’m glad you’re happy about that. It’s a good thing.”

“Yeah, it means you still care.”

I looked at him, confused on why he would say that. He wouldn’t look at me after saying what he said; he looked at something to his left, and I could tell he was in his bunk, so the only thing I would think he would be looking at is a picture of the two of us we took before he left or a picture of his family.

“What are you talking about, Zack?” I asked quietly.

He let out a big sigh, but still didn’t look back over at me. I waited patiently until he was ready to start talking again.

“I just thought that you would lose interest in me since I have been gone for so long, causing you to find someone else who you can see every day in person instead of seeing me through a computer screen or texting and talking to me on the phone. I always think that you would get tired of it and not have the same feelings for me as you did before.”

“Zacky, I knew from the beginning that this is your dream and your job. I knew you were going to go on tour, and I accepted it a long time ago. You have nothing to worry about; I only want to be with you. I don’t care that you leave for long periods of time; I just want to be involved in your life. Nothing is going to change that.”

“Well, that’s good to know.” He said, doing the “wipe sweat off forehead” motion.

“Just remember, you have nothing to worry about. Have you seen the guys that are around here?” I asked him.

“Yeah, they’re all a bunch of jerks. You better be thanking God that you have the best guy out there.” Zacky said smirking.

“You are so full of yourself.” I told him, chuckling.

“I’m not full of myself, just confident.” He replied.

I laughed with him again and just stared at him. I just couldn’t believe that he was my boyfriend. To this day, I’m still shocked that he asked me because I always thought that that I wasn’t the best looking girl in the world, and Zacky is a very handsome guy, so he could have any girl he wanted, but he picked me, and I’m very happy that he did.

“What you are thinking about, babe?” Zacky asked softly.

“Just how happy I am that you’re in my life.” I told him.

“I think it’s the other way around.” He replied.

“Let’s just say we’re both happy to have each other in our lives.”

“Deal.”

We sat in a comfortable silence until Zacky put a huge smile on his face.

“Now what are you thinking about?” I asked him.

“I just thought of a great idea.” He said.

“Well, are you going to tell me this great idea?”

“You see, I don’t think you’ll think it’s a great idea like I do.”

“Just tell me.”

“I want you to spend the last two month of the tour with me. We’re going to be touring the States, and since we haven’t seen each other since I left, I really want to see you, and you coming with on tour would be the best way to do that.”

“How long have you been thinking this?” I asked him, shocked that he wanted me with him.

I never thought he would ask me that because I thought that he needed to focus on tour and perform excellent shows, and if I was there, I would be a distraction.

“Just recently. Five months is a long time of not seeing you, and I thought since we’re going to start touring the States soon that you could tag along. The reason I didn’t ask you to come on tour sooner is because when we go overseas, we have so much to do, and I wouldn’t have given you much attention, and I didn’t want you to think that I was ignoring you and just asking you to come just so you would be there when I wanted you to.”

“I mean, obviously, I’m not doing anything, so I don’t see why I wouldn’t be able to go. I first need to talk to Keegan about it to see if he doesn’t mind me going. I don’t want to just up and leave him without him being okay about it.”

“I totally understand that. Is he home right now? Can you ask him while were talking now because I don’t know the next we’re going to be able to Skype?”

“Yeah, he just got home. I’ll be right back.”

I jumped off my bed, ran out of my room, and ran down the stairs to the kitchen where I saw my brother’s head in the fridge.

“Even though you look a little busy, I need to ask you something really quick.” I told him.

He came out of the fridge with leftovers from yesterday’s dinner.

“What do you need?” He asked me.

“Zacky asked me to go on tour with him, and I wanted to know if it was okay if I went.”

“How long and where will you be going?”

“It’s for two months, the rest of the tour and it’s in the United States, so if you need me, you’ll be able to reach me with no problems.”

“I don’t know. I don’t think the tour life is good for you. Something could happen to you.” Keegan said, his protectiveness coming out.

“Please, I haven’t seen him in like three months, and he really wants me to go.” I begged him.

“Alright, but if something happens to you in his care, I won’t hesitate to kill him.” He warned me.

“Oh, thank you, thank you. I love you so much.” I told my brother while giving him and huge hug.

“I love you too.” He hugged me back.

I ran back upstairs to my bedroom and jumped on my bed, ready to tell Zacky the good news, but he wasn’t sitting in front to the computer anymore.

“Zacky?” I asked, hoping he was close so he could hear me and hoping I wasn’t just talking to myself.

“Hold on baby, I’m changing my clothes.” I heard him yell.

I waited impatiently for him until he came back into view in a white t-shirt and a pair of boxers.

“So, what did your brother say?” He asked.

“He said yes!” I screamed.

“That’s great babe; I’m so happy.” He said with a big smile.

“So, when do I come and all that stuff?” I asked.

“Well, we have one more show here tomorrow night and then the next morning, we’re flying into New York to do a couple photo shoots and interviews. You can either fly in late that night or get on the plane early the morning after.” He said.

“I would rather get on the plane in the morning because I know that you’re the one that’s going to be picking me up at the airport, and you’re going to be tired from doing everything, and I want you to get some sleep.”

“Good, I was hoping you would pick that one.” He joked.

“You don’t care which one I pick; you just want to see me.” I said, laughing.

“That’s right babe, I don’t, but I really want to sleep because you know I’m not going to get a lot of it.”

“I know. Now, how do I get my ticket?”

“It’ll be under your name, so when you check in, just tell them your name, and they will have it for you.”

“Have you already gotten everything figured out without telling me?” I asked him with a raised eyebrow.

“Why would I do that?” He innocently asked.

“Because that’s just how you act.”

“Okay, maybe I did, and maybe I already talked to your brother about you coming.”

“You sneaky asshole.”

“I did a good job, didn’t I?”

“You did. Now, I’m tired, and I know you are too because you keep yawning, so I think we should both go to bed.” I said.

“I think so too. I will see you in three days.”

“Bye Zack.”

“Bye babe.”

I turned off Skype and shut down my computer. I stuck my head out my bedroom door so see if Keegan was still awake. I didn’t hear the TV on, so I assumed that he already went to bed. I shut my bedroom door and changed into my pajamas before getting under the covers and falling asleep.

Three Days Later

“Are you almost ready, Charlie? We need to leave in a few minutes.” I heard Keegan yell up the stairs.

“Yeah, I’ll be down in a minute.”

I threw a few more clothes in my suitcase and a couple things in my carry-on before running down the stairs. Keegan was waiting for me by the front door, so when he saw me, he took my suitcase and loaded it into the car. I grabbed my wallet off the kitchen counter before locking the front door and getting into the car.

“So, are you excited to see Zacky?” Keegan asked while merging onto the highway.

“That’s a really stupid question, Keeg.” I told him, rolling my eyes.

“Sorry.”

“You really don’t want me to go, do you?” I asked him.

He didn’t say anything for quite some time.

“No, I don’t. I’m just worried something bad is going to happen to you, and I won’t get there fast enough to help you. What I’m worried about the most is Zacky doing something, you breaking up, and having to stay on the tour with him because you can’t come home.”

“You know and I know that none of that is going to happen. If he thought that, me, being on tour with him was going to break us up, he wouldn’t tell me that he wants me to be with him. You also know that you’re just a phone call away and if anything happens, you know that you’re the first person that I’m going to call.”

“I know, but this is all new to me, and all these weird scenarios are going through my head.”

“I know, I understand, but you need to trust me.”

“I do trust you; I’m just not at that level of trusting Zack yet.”

“Do you think that you will be able to trust him some if nothing happens on this tour?”

“Maybe, I’ll think about it.”

I nodded my head and turned towards the window, watching all the cars drive by. Finding out that Keegan didn’t trust Zacky shocked me because I always thought he did. Since Keegan is the only family I have left, his opinion means a lot to me, and if he can’t trust Zacky, I don’t know what I’m going to do.

We pulled up to the airport garage, and Keegan pulled up right next to the doors leading to the check in desk and security.

“Are you coming in with me?” I asked him while he was unloading my luggage out of the trunk.

“No, I have to do some things at home before I go to work.” He told me.

After he shut the trunk, I gave him a big hug. When he hugged me back, I felt like crying because this was the longest time and the farthest distance I have ever been away from him, and I was going to miss him.

“I want you to have the best time you have ever had while doing something. You deserve it after all that has happened to you in your life, just don’t do anything that you don’t want to do, and if Zacky pressures you into doing anything that you don’t want to do, you call me, and I will put you on the first flight home.” He whispered in my ear.

“I promise.” I whispered back.

My brother hugged me a little bit tighter before pulling away from me.

“I love you.” I told him.

“I love you too.” He replied.

I took all my stuff and started to make my way inside the airport. Before walking towards the terminal, I turned around and wave one last time to my brother before going to get my ticket. The lady handed me my ticket, I went through security, and sat down in front of my gate. I still had about a half an hour before my plane boarded. I felt my cell phone vibrate in my pocket, and when I pulled it out, I saw that I got a text from Zacky.

Are you at the airport yet?

Yeah, I just got here. I have about 30 minutes until I board.

Did your brother stay with you?

No, he had to go to work early today. How did all the stuff you needed to do go yesterday?

Fine, we got the pictures from the photo shoots, and I can’t wait to show you. :)

I can’t wait to see them. I bet you look as sexy as usual. :)

You know it, babe. ;)

Don’t get all cocky on me now, mister.

Hey, I’m just speaking the truth.

“FLIGHT 212 TO NEW YORK IS NOW BOARDING”

My flight just got called. Are you going to be at the airport when I get there?

You betcha babe. I can’t wait to see you. :)

Same here. :)

Zacky didn’t text me back after that, so I grabbed my ticket and carry-on and had my ticket looked at. I got onto the plane, found my seat, and got myself situated with my IPod. Everyone got on the plane, the flight attendances went over the safety procedures, and the plane took off, heading to New York.

FF Landing in New York

I got off the plane and speed walked to get to Zacky. I was so excited to see him and didn’t want to wait any longer than I had to. When I got out of the tunnel, I saw Zacky standing there in all of his glory texting. I guess he heard everybody walking by him, so he picked up his head and saw me. I sprinted over to him, jumped in his arms, and hugged him with all my might.

“I’m so happy you’re here.” He whispered in my ear.

“I am too.” I whispered back.

I pulled away from him, and we both shared a passionate kiss, showing each other how much we missed the other.

“We need to go to baggage claim.” Zack said after pulling away.

I got out of his arms, laced our fingers together, and we walked to get the rest of my stuff. When we got down there, the luggage hadn’t arrived yet, so we just stood around and waited.

“Fancy seeing you here.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is chapter seventeen. I know it's a little late. Im hoping to get another chapter out some time next week, but if I don't then, then it will be out in about three weeks because I'm going on vacation.

There's going to be some drama coming, and I hope some of you are excited for it.

Comment and tell me what you think.

Thanks, and I hope you like it. :)