Status: <333

Demolition Lovers

Mikey?

It's almost Christmas yet you're still not here. What's the point of having Christmas if you're not gonna spend it with your loved ones? You're the only loved one left in my life, Gerard. Since... Since you killed my family. That's how we technically met. And that's how I still think up 'til now whether I should hate you for the rest of my life because of it and actually, a part of me does hate you for that but then... You spared my life. I was supposed to be killed too on the treacherous day yet here I am, waiting for you on Christmas Eve and that's because you spared my life and I will forever greatful for that. The question now is... Where the fuck are you?

*knock knock*

Oh my God, finally, Gerard!

I then hurrily walked towards and happily opened the door to see... A stranger.

"Uh, hey. Is Gerard here?"

Huh? How the fuck does he know Gerard?

"Uh, no, he's out... For something."

"Can I stay and wait for him, if it's okay with you?"

This guy's giving me a peculiar look but hell, I'm giving him the same look. What does he want with Gerard anyway? And why is he holding a present? Is that for...

"Uh, sure. It's fine. By the way, who are you going to give that present to?"

"For Gerard. That's why I'm here."

What? A gift for Gerard. Maybe I heard wrong. Can you repeat it for me?

"Oh, for Gerard? Nice. May I ask why?"

I asked the question as politely and calmly as possible. I don't know that Gerard knows someone!

"Uh... He's my big brother."

Big brother? Oh... Fuck... I didn't know he had a f little brother! Why didn't he f tell me?!

"Um... I'm Mikey, by the way," the guy introduced.

I'm in total shock at the moment. For the past 5 years I've known Gerard, never have I known that he has a little brother... And I have to find this out on Christmas Eve! What a bomber!

"I'm Frank."

"Frank? You're Gerard's boyfriend?"

Holy s. How does he know that? Does Gerard tell him about me? That's kinda flattering... Wait, I should be mad at him!

"Uh... Y-Yeah."

"Cool."

Phew! He's cool with it! If he weren't, he'd beat the shit out of me for turning his brother gay.

"So does Gerard give you problems?" He asked.

"Almost everytime."

He kinda lauhed when I said that. Cute laugh nonetheless.

"Uh... Do you know... His... Er... Secret?"

"Yeah... And I'm not o-fucking-kay with it."

"Why? How could you be his boyfriend if you hate him for being a blood-thirsty killer?"

Now that just slapped me in the face. Nice point, Mikey, nice point.

"I don't know myself. I just love the ordinary side of him... You know, being caring, loving, protective... Those stuff. Not that side."

"I should congratulate you for making it through with him. He's one tough cookie if you ask me. 'Cause when we were kids, he's like what you described: Loving, caring and protective. I remember whenever bullies were bullying me, Gerard would protect me and beat them up. It was so awesome then."

I giggled when he shared something about their past. I knew that his past was normal, I always knew. There's just something that made him like that. Now I think Mikey and I are getting along, because he's almost like his brother, only skinnier.

"Mikey?"

Huh? Oh, Gerard! Finally! Wait... Why do you look so shocked? I'm having a bad feeling about this...
♠ ♠ ♠
Wee! Another chapter!
Belated Happeh New Year everybody!
And gasp! Gerard comes in just in time!
But I wonder why he's so shocked? Let's find out in the next chapter ;)