Status: <333

Demolition Lovers

Have Yourself A Bloody Christmas!

I'm sorry, Frank. I'm going to do it again. I know you're gonna hate me again for this, but just to let you know, what I'm doing, even though it's so addicting, it's for you. Believe me, what I'm saying is true.

It's pitch black and cold, and it's only me and my latest victim. I got a gun with me, of course. My victim is dead nervous at the moment and as for yours truly, I don't feel a thing. I have no feelings towards killing, 'coz it's just a fucking job for God's sake and I hope you understand that, Frank!

"Please, don't kill me! I'm begging you! I have kids that I'll give gifts to this Christmas!"

Yeah. So do I. You just don't know it. And if I don't kill you now, I won't be able to get the money I need to buy a set of CD'S or Frank's favorite band. And as I soon as I pointed my gun at him, I noticed white stuff falling for the sky... Oh, it started snowing. So yeah, it's almost Christmas, but for this guy in front of me, it will be one hell of a fucking different Christmas.

"Have yourself a Bloody Christmas!"

After saying my Christmas greeting, I quickly pulled the trigger and blam! Blood scattered all across the ground he's standing and the white snow turned read. Yeah, it's one hell of a Bloody Christmas.

*Flashback*

Since that lovely and beautiful night, I started to change. I'm dead serious. Frankie really helped me this time. It's like I'm on rehab; I'm getting over my addiction of killing. Since also that night, my boss hasn't been calling me, which is really a relief to be honest. He's one of the main reasons that I kill.

"Holy shit... Gerard! Didn't expect you to be here!"

Yeah, same here. Just decided to stop by the record store you're working in because I fucking miss you already.

"I didn't expect myself to be here either."

"What brings you here anyway?"

"Nothing really, just... Holy motherfucking shit! Is that... Is that what I think it is?!"

"Yup... It is."

What I'm getting all overreacted about is a set, a complete CD collection of all the hits of Frankie's favorite band, which is actually one of my favorite bands as well, but this band is like... Frankie's all-time favorite! He told me that he used to go to every concert of this band for a living.

"I can't believe it fucking got here!"

"I know right?"

I then quickly looked how much it costs and... Fuck! A thousand dollars?! That's way too much! Do they even sell a collection worth that?! I don't believe it! Well... It is a complete (10 discs to be exact and some other stuff) set, so... I believe in it a little bit. But still...

"I need to fucking buy this!"

Because I just decided that that's my gift for you this Christmas.

"Can I get reservation on this, Frankie?"

"Yeah, sure. Until a costumer buys it."

"Fuck you, Frank."

"Fuck you too, Gerard."

Which actually means "I love you" in our language. Pretty sweet, eh? The new problem is, how am I gonna get one thousand dollars if it's three days before Christmas? Time go back home to sit on my thinking chair to think and plan on how I'm gonna that high amount of money!

*At home*

Shit! I can't think of anything! Damn this empty brain!

*The phone rings*

Huh? Weird, it's been a long time since the phone rang...

"Hello?"

"Hello Gerard. This is boss."

Holy... My worst nightmare...

"What do you want?"

"What do you want?"

Huh? What the fuck does he mean by that?

"Well, if you want me to be fucking specific, I want a complete 10-disc CD collection of hits of my boyfriend's favorite band."

"Okay then..."

What the fuck? Is he acting all-Santa Clausy now? Wait... Don't tell me...

"...Just kill a guy for me."

Yup, he's asking me to kill again, which I and especially Frankie, don't want to happen. But then again, I fucking need money right now to buy him like, the best gift ever, that's a valid excuse, right? But, Frankie will totally hate me for this... Fuck, I'm so confused!

...

Well... It doesn't hurt to kill one last time.
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter!
First of all, Merry Christmas! :DD
And yeah, Gerard killed again! Yipee!
Wonder if Frank will find out about it.
The suspense! Ho-ho!