He'll Be Crawling Back to You When I'm Finished With Him

Little angel by Deathstars

Wakening up in the morning will always be one of the hardest things for me to do; I really don’t know why there are morning early birds… maybe they’re on something? And none of that I’m high on life bull shit! Rubbing my eyes I really couldn’t prepare for what was waiting for me at work. Hearing my phone start to sing brand new thing by Adema, my hand went under my pillow to start its search for my phone. Feeling the plastic under my fingers, I pulled it out and looked over the screen to see Alice’s name flash across.

“Hello” I asked covering my mouth as I yawn threatened to escape.

“Abby you’re an hour late” Alice whined into the phone like I should be in on the dot today.

[What’s she have planned] was the first thing that came into my mind, she had never ringed me up in the morning to tell me I was late… yeah I’m not a morning person… bite me!

“And… I’m always late” I yawned out down the phone. All I got was a ‘humph’ before she hung up, looking down at the plastic in my hands I shrugged placing it back under my pillow.

Grunting in a lady like manner I stomped over to the attached bathroom and made my way over to my shower, yawning I turned the handle waiting for the water to get to the temperature I liked, once stripping my clothing off I suck my hand in and sighed at the warm water hitting my hand. Stepping in I leaned my head against the tiles like I usually do to let myself relax, before I would get all tense with having to deal with a hyper Alice and the odd rude customers and to top that all off I had to work my magic on a guy, where the possibility of him running to another woman that wasn’t Bella was very high. Shaking that thought out of my head I reached over for my shampoo. After reflecting and planning just what I was going to do with the poor man I stepped out of the shower all clean and smooth, wrapping myself up in a towel I made my way over to my room, disregarding the purple towel on my wooden floor I walked over to my draws in search for a clean pair of bra and panties. Smiling to myself at my find I pulled on a dark purple bra that was adored with black lace and matching panties. Smiling I walked over to my clean pile of clothes on my floor, not really bothering with what I wanted to wear I dresses in the first articles of clothing my fingers touched. Walking over to my wall length mirror I applied my eyeliner and dark purple eye shadow.
Looking down at my clothes I saw that I was wearing black skinny jeans, a jack Skellington t-shirt and a black and white studded belt, shrugging my shoulders I walked over to the closet and grabbed one of my dad’s old black blazers and put it on. Giving my room a quick check to make sure I had everything I grabbed my iPod and phone tucking them into my pocket. Sure with myself that I had everything I needed from upstairs I walked into the kitchen grabbing my car keys and walked out of the front door. Locking the house up, I walked over to my car and drove to work.

Entering the salon I was bombarded by a very angry and slightly excited Alice, looking over to the desk I smiled softly at the gloom and doom looking Bella only to get a weak smile back. Wondering what was wrong I was about to ask someone when a handsome man walked over to myself and Alice looking slightly out of place.

“So is this her Alice?” the man asked looking me in the eyes as he tried horribly to hide the excitement that lingered in his smooth voice.

“Yep” Alice squealed jumping up and down on the spot not being able to conceal her excitement.

“I’m sorry but you are?” I asked looking very confused.

“Sorry I’m Edward, Alice’s brother” he said holding is hand out for me to take. I can defiantly see part of the reason Bella wanted me to do this for her. But he just isn’t for me.

[So this is the ex?] I thought staring at his hand with disgust.

“Charmed, I’m Abby” I said ignoring his hand as I gave him an overly obvious fake smile. Looking into his eyes I saw the same sparkle that the guy always gives his girl when he gets her back… this was bad.

“I’m know, Alice always talks about you” he said and flashed me a crooked smile, which would have made most girls weak in the knees but not me I was the master of weak kneed smiles.

“All good?” I questioned really not knowing if the information Alice was leaking out about me was good or bad.

“all good I assure you” he said taking my hand in his, bringing my hand to his lips he lay a soft and gentle kiss on the back of my hand making me internally roll my eyes. His charms won’t work on me. Snatching my hand away from his I turned away from him to face a sad looking Bella.

“Bells, It’s good to see you” I grinned giving her a subtle wink as she gave me a weak smile in return.

“What cha doing later on, bells?” I asked ignoring the man at the side of me.

“nothing why?” she asked weakly but I knew that she was trying to be strong in front of Edward and I wasn’t going to try and do my thing with Edward in front of her, I didn’t want to hurt her any more than she is.

“Want to watch nightmare before Christmas?” I asked knowing it was one of her favourite films as well as mine. But before Bella could answer Alice opened her mouth and butted in.

“Bella, we have a shopping trip” my head snapped to Alice as her whine hit my ears, my eyes narrowed as I saw her ‘discreetly’ nudge Edward in the ribs.

“We can go watching it if you like” he said smiling the stupid crooked smile that I knew hurt Bella even more then he knew. Sighing I knew that my mission to make Edward miserable and go crawling back to Bella was in action.

“Ok” I said giving him my award winning smile and it quickly turned into a smirk seeing the dazed look on his face.

“Abby you only have one appointment and then your off” Alice said again making Edward smile.

“I’ll wait for you and then we can go” Edward said smiling his ass off, turning away from him I scowled at Alice narrowing my eye at her.

[She had fucking planned this] I thought feeling my anger for the pixy like woman rise, when my only appointment walked through the door, stretching a fake smile onto my face I guided the woman up the stairs and into a room and told her to sit on the chair as I got the wax hot.