One Last Kiss Before I Go

Ink, Paint, and Party Time

Missy's POV

My eyebrows raised as I saw my Aussie friends waiting on Brian's lawn when we returned from getting my nose pierced. Ryan, Luke, Diogo, Cam, and Corey were all there, sitting on the front lawn. They all were also watching as Brian pulled into his driveway. Something in my gut told me that I should be worried and that I should attempt to bolt into the house but my gut also told me that me being able to successfully do that was highly unlikely. It was more likely that I am going to be kidnapped by my own friends.

Rapturous.

"Damn," I growled softly.

I heard Brian chuckle and I instantly turn to look at him. My eyes narrowed as I instantly knew that he knew what was going on. This was so not cool. "Brian, care to share," I asked, crossing my arms.

"Nope," he replied, smiling, "But you might as well make it easy on yourself and willingly go with your Aussie friends."

I huffed as I opened the door and walked out. There was no way I was going quietly; duct tape would be needed for that.

"Hey Missy," Cam said, holding a roll of duct tape.

My eyes widened as I muttered, "Damn."

I glanced at Brian to see he was lighting a cigarette in his Escalade, ignoring what was going on. I sat on the grass, glaring as my Aussie friends came closer to me. "Some boyfriend you are, Brian," I yelled as Ryan grabbed my arms and Corey grabbed my ankles and carried me into Ryan's car.

Brian just smiled as he waved, getting out, "You know when to have her back by!"

I huffed as the guys all grinned.

"Where are we going," I asked after twenty minutes of driving.

"We decided," Luke started.

"And we declared that we all are going to get the same tattoo," Diogo finished.

"What," I yelled, surprised at this sudden idea, "Since when did you guys decide on this?"

"This morning when Val called to make sure you stay away from the house," Ryan answered.

"I know that they're throwing a party for me so why bother?"

"Because they don't want you around while they set up."

Another snort came. Some birthday this was. I was forced to get up early and now I'm being kidnapped. "I hate everyone," I muttered, "I'm going to move some place where no one can find me and just be a loner with a bunch of dogs."

They just laughed.

Brian's POV

I went over to Zacky's place and saw everyone already there, setting up. It honestly was surprising to see the guys working instead of messing around or just being lazy. Matt was at the barbecue, making steaks. Val was setting up the table where the food was. Jimmy and Johnny were helping with the decorations. Zacky, for some odd reason, was coloring his pool.

"Dude, why the hell are you coloring your pool," I asked, walking up to him, "And green no less."

"Green's Missy's favorite color and I thought a green pool would be awesome."

I just shrugged as I went to help Matt grill more food. I never understood Zacky's reasoning.

"So what you'd get Missy," Matt asked as I took the cooked steaks and placed them onto a table.

"Just a necklace I saw in a catalog."

"Since when do you look at catalogs?"

"Since her sponsors send her catalogs all the time," I answered then turned to Zacky, "Did you have all her mail forwarded to my house?"

"Yup," Zacky replied, finished with dying the pool green and standing up, "She needs her mail."

"Zacky, you're strange," Johnny announced.

"What," Zacky yelled, starting to protest, "Missy does need her mail! What if her parents send her something? She'll get mad if her mail at my place and her parents will get mad because she never got it! I don't want to die."

"Is her dad really that scary," I asked, sitting on the ground.

"Yes," he yelled, "Riley Levine is a scary man! Just the strange thing about him is that he doesn't go by his first name. Riley is his middle name."

"What is his first name," Val asked.

"No clue. I just know him as my Uncle Riley."

Thirty minutes passed and we heard the familiar laughter of Australians coming. I could hear Missy push one of her friends, I think it was Ryan, into a bush because we heard him make a "oomph" noise.

"So hi, everyone," Missy said as she walked into the backyard.

My eyes instantly shifted towards her bandaged wrist and I instantly knew that she and the rest of her Aussie friends had all gotten tattoos. "So, you did something," I asked, walking towards her.

"Yup," she replied, giving me a hug, "The Aussies and I all got matching tattoos."

"What did you all get?"

"Fleur-de-lis," Corey replied, laughing when Luke accidentally tripped.

Missy rolled her eyes and then looked at the green pool. "What the Hell," she asked, confused.

"I thought a green pool would be awesome," Zacky yelled.

"There must be enough whisky to float your boat."

We all just hung around Zacky's pool, eating and having fun. Missy was sitting with me, taking a bite out of my hot dog. I didn't mind considering I did sort of asked her Aussie friends to kidnap her so that she'd be out of the house.

"What is it with you Aussies and pushing each other into water," Val asked as Cam pushed Diogo into the pool.

"Its fun! Besides, we're all mean to one another," Corey replied.

"Especially me," Missy yelled, pushing him into the pool.

I laughed as I grabbed her and tossed her into the pool. "Yeah, but now its your turn to be wet."

She just threw a mock glare my way and climbed out of the pool. Jimmy walked over and handed her a Mountain Dew then walked off. We just stared at him as he got himself another beer. "Strange guy, Jimmy is," I said, watching him.

"I agree."
♠ ♠ ♠
bit of a short part but yeah....