You can't catch me

October 12, 5:30pm

PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE AFTER READING THE CHAPTER!!!! CAUSE THERE WILL BE A SPOILER!!!!

It had been a little over a week since Jennifer Camille’s murder. The neighbors haven’t been speaking much anymore. The only thing they would say is “Check out that Anya girl, she’s been violent ever since she could walk.” Seeing as how everyone was saying Anya was the killer and she did have a very long history of violence, the detectives went to pay Anya and her sisters a visit at their cousin’s house.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
6:20pm

Anya sat on the porch of her cousin’s house as Detective Miller pulled up. Anya stood and walked over to Miller.

“Where’s your cousin” Miller asked.

“She went to the store. What do you want” Anya replied, crossing her arms.

“We want to know what really happen the night your mother was killed” Miller said.

“I told you I just pushed her into the table. I went to my room and heard her start screaming then after the screaming stopped I went to look and found her dead and tried to help revive her” Anya yelled suddenly angry and becoming very defensive again. Then Rebecca’s voice sounded from inside the house.

“ANYA CAN YOU COME IN HERE PLEASE” Rebecca yelled. Anya turned and ran inside. Miller began to walk towards the house just as three gunshots went off. Quickly calling in for assistance, Miller ran into the house and found Rebecca and Anya on the ground dead with a gunshot wound in each girl’s chest. Krista was curled in the corner holding her shoulder, crying and trembling in pure terror. No gun could be found, but on the wall in black marker were the words “You can’t catch me.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Well it looks like Anya wasn’t the murderer and now the suspects are dead and the other daughter is injured. Now who could the murderer be? Find out next chapter. There will also be an epilogue on the facts that are more extra information but it helps answer a lot of questions this story brings up.