‹ Prequel: Behind the Shadows

In to the Shadows

We Are Who We Are

"You're a mom?" Dean asked. Hayley's eyes were wide. She gulped and nodded.

"Yes, my son's name is Cole," she said.

"Momma!" Chloe shouted, running into the room and straight into my arms. I kissed her forehead.

"What's wrong, baby?" I cooed softly. Kiley ran into the room out of breath.

"How can she run so fast?" She gasped, placing her hands on her knees, bending over. I smirked.

"Cause she has to run away from their asses all day," I said, pointing to the guys.

"You're a mom, too?" Sam asked. Wow, I completely forgot about them for second. I sighed and nodded.

"Yes," I said. He looked a little hurt, but not as hurt as dad looked.

"I'ma grandpa and neither of you told me?" He asked. "Whose the father?" He asked, looking at both of us. He then looked over at the guys. "Was two of them?" He asked angrily. Hayley and I looked at each other, and shook our heads.

"Nope," we said in unison and glanced over at Sam and Dean. Dad's and Bobby's faces instantly lit up with realization, but Sam and Dean's still looked confused. Bobby's hand connected with the back of Sam and Dean's head.

"You igits!" He shouted.

"What?!" Dean shouted.

"We didn't do anything!" Sam shouted.

"You knocked them up!" Dad shouted. Both of their eyes grew wide and Sam looked over at me and then Chloe. I knew he was putting the simiarities together. Chloe was the perfect mix of me and Sam.

"What's the real reason you four are here?" Hayley asked. I looked over at them and narrowed my eyes, knowing she was on to something. Dad sighed.

"We're here on a hunt," he said bluntly. "And we need your help."

"We haven't hunted in three years. We'd get ourselves killed," I said, pulling Chloe tighter to me.

"Do you really think we'd let anything happen to you two?" Dean asked. I heard Jimmy scoff and I shot him a look. "You have something to say, Stretch?" Dean asked, turning so he was facing Jimmy.

"Don't you fucking dare speak to Jimmy like that," Hayley practically snarled. Leana and Gena walked in, quickly taking Chloe and Cole from our arms and walking back out of the room. Sam stepped forward before Dean could retort.

"We really need your help," he pleaded. I looked over at Hayley and she shrugged. I sighed and nodded.

"Fine, but let us write up our Wills really quick," I joked. I felt two pair of arms wrap around me and lift me up. "What the hell?" I screeched, looking around. Jimmy and Brian had me in thier grasps and were both carrying me out of the room. "Am I really that fat that it takes two of you to carry me?" They ignored me and continued walking into the living room. I was placed down on the couch and Hayley was placed next to me.

"What the fuck guys?" She asked. All of the guys were pacing in front of us looking worried, but Jimmy was the one who looked more worried. Yes, we both had close relationships with all of them, but Jimmy was our brother. He's always been the most protective and was always looking out for us, so I'm pretty sure hearing we were agreeing to go on hunt after three years was probably worrying the shit out of him.

"What would make you two want to go back on a hunt?" Matt asked.

"They need us," I said queitly.

"What about your kids? How do you think they're going to feel if you two die?!" Brian asked.

"We aren't going to die. We've always been to good at this to die," Hayley said strongly.

"What about that one time you did die?" Johhny asked. I saw Jimmy, Matt, Brian, and Zacky flinch at the meniton of that, but shrugged it off.

"That one doesn't count. We made a deal, we weren't technically killed by a demon," I started to say.

"We were killed by Hell Hounds. Big difference," Hayley finished.

"That's not the point," Jimmy huffed. Hayley and I looked at each other and stood up, wrapping our arms around him. His lanky arms wrapped around us and I felt more people join in on the hug. I smelled the mix of calognes and smiled. All of mine and Hayley's boys would always be there for us.

*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

I looked at my reflection in the mirror and smirked. "Just like old times," I whispered.

"You say something?" Hayley asked, sticking her head in the doorway. I smiled and shook my head.

"No." She smirked, and slid her dark Aviators over her eyes.

"Then, let's go," she said. I nodded and followed her down the steps with my bag in hand. I saw Chloe sitting in Brian's lap, and when she saw me she ran at me. I had to drop my stuff to be able to catch her.

"Mamma, you no go!" She said, hugging me tighter.

"Chloe...baby, look at me," I said softly. I felt my eyes well up with tears when I saw tears trailing down her face. I wiped them away with my thumb and smiled at her. "Sweetheart, mamma will be back in a couple days."

"Mamma promise?" She asked, sticking out her pinky. I curled my pinky around her's.

"Promise," I said and pressed my lips to her forehead. I sat her back down her feet and hugged Cole. "Love you," I said kissing his cheek.

"Love you Aunti Riwee," he said. I smiled. He is so damn cute. I looked at his hair and sighed.

"I can't believe your dumb ass gave him a mohawk," I yelled at Johnny. He held his hands up defensively.

"He wanted it," he said, defending himself. I rolled my eyes.

"And if he wanted a thong, would you give him that too?" I asked. He sighed.

"Don't you think you're being a bit dramatic?" He asked. I raised an eyebrow.

"Shut it, fohawk," I growled. I looked over at the other guys. "Do not let him touch my daughter's hair," I warned, pointing at them. They all nodded in understanding, and gave me and Hayley hugs.

"Be careful, please," Jimmy whispered in my ear. I smiled at him.

"We will," I promised and Hayley and I walked out to the car and threw our shit in the trunk. We saw Kiley standing on the front porch, and ran to her, giving her a hug. "We'll see you soon," I said. We both kissed her cheeks, making her laugh. We ran at the car and I liteally jumped into the driver's seat. Hayley got in the passenger seat and I started the car and one of my favorite Ke$ha songs came on.

Hot and dangerous
If you're one of us, then roll with us
'Cause we make the hipsters fall in love
When we've got our hotpants on enough
And yes, of course we does
We're running this town just like a club
And no, you don't wanna mess with us
Got Jesus on my necklace

Got that glitter on my eyes
Stockings ripped all up the side
Looking sick and sexy-fied
So let's go-oh-oh, let's go!

Tonight we're going har-har-har-har-har-hard
Just like the world is our-our-our-our-our-ours
We're tearin' it apar-par-par-par-par-part
You know we're superstars
We are who we are

We're dancing like we're dumb-dumb-du-du-du-dumb
Our bodies go numb-numb-nu-nu-nu-numb
We'll be forever young-young-y-y-y-young
You know we're superstars
We are who we are!

DJ turn it up
It's about damn time to live it up
I'm so sick of being so serious
It's making my brain delirious

I'm just talkin' truth
I'm telling you 'bout the shit we do
We're sellin' our clothes, sleepin' in cars
Dressin' it down, hittin' on dudes, hard

I've got that glitter on my eyes
Stockings ripped all up the side
Looking sick and sexy-fied
So let's go-o-o (Let's go!)

Tonight we're going har-har-har-har-har-hard
Just like the world is our-our-our-our-our-ours
We're tearin' it apar-par-par-par-par-part
You know we're superstars
We are who we are

We're dancing like we're dumb-dumb-du-du-du-dumb
Our bodies go numb-numb-nu-nu-nu-numb
We'll be forever young-young-y-y-y-young
You know we're superstars
We are who we are

DJ turn it up-up-up-up-up-up-up
DJ turn it up-up-up-up-up-up-up
DJ turn it up-up-up-up-up-up-up
DJ turn it up-up-up-up-up-up-up

Tonight we're going har-har-har-har-har-hard
Just like the world is our-our-our-our-our-ours
We're tearin' it apar-par-par-par-par-part
You know we're superstars
We are who we are

We're dancing like we're dumb-dumb-du-du-du-dumb
Our bodies go numb-numb-nu-nu-nu-numb
We'll be forever young-young-y-y-y-young
You know we're superstars
We are who we are


Hayley and I sang along, laughing at how stupid we sounding. People in other cars were looking at us funny, but we just smiled widely and waved. I have to admit, we missed this. The car rides. The road trips. The high we got when killing some demon. It felt good to be back.

About four hours later, we pulled up to an abandoned wearhouse. I took my gun out and held out in front of me like before. I don't know what happened, but something took over me and Hayley and I pushed the door down with my powers. It was a demon nest. Hayley and I started killing demons left and right like we never stopped hunting.

"We should've asked their help weeks ago," Bobby said gruffly. I laughed.

"Yeah, you should've," Hayley said. "It felt like we never stopped," she said softly. I nodded.

"I know, but are we gonna do? We have two three year olds to take care of. I don't want them to be subjective to this," I said. She nodded, agreeing.

"Now come on, I don't like being away from Cole for this long," she said. I agreed and we left, the guys following us. My First Kiss by 3OH!3 and Ke$ha started playing and Hayley and I sang along.

My first kiss went a little like this
And twist and twist
Well, my first kiss went a little like this
And twist and twist

I said no more teachers and no more books
I got a kiss under the bleachers, hopin' that nobody looks
Lips like licorice, tongue like candy
Excuse me, miss, but can I get you out your panties?

In the back of the car on the way to the bar
I got you on my lips, I got you on my lips
At the foot of the stairs with my fingers in your hair
Baby, this is it

She won't ever get enough once she gets a little touch
If I had it my way, you know that I'd make her say
She won't ever get enough once she gets a little touch
If I had it my way, you know that I'd make her say

My first kiss went a little like this

I said no more sailors and no more soldiers
With your name in a heart tattooed up on their shoulders
Your kiss is like whiskey, it gets me drunk
And I wake up in the morning with the taste of your tongue

In the back of the car on the way to the bar
I got you on my lips, I got you on my lips
At the foot of the stairs with my fingers in your hair
Baby, this is it

She won't ever get enough once she gets a little touch
If I had it my way, you know that I'd make her say
She won't ever get enough once she gets a little touch
If I had it my way, you know that I'd make her say

My first kiss went a little like this
And twist and twist
Well, my first kiss went a little like this
And twist and twist

She won't ever get enough once she gets a little touch
If I had it my way, you know that I'd make her say
She won't ever get enough once she gets a little touch
If I had it my way, you know that I'd make her say

She won't ever get enough once she gets a little touch
If I had it my way, you know that I'd make her say
She won't ever get enough once she gets a little touch
If I had it my way, you know that I'd make her say


"What's with all the Ke$ha songs playing?" Hayley asked. I shrugged.

"She's popular right now, I guess. Just like Lady Gaga." She laughed and put in an Avenged Sevenfold CD. We love our boys if you can tell. We were belting the lyrics out when we pulled into the drive way. Chloe and Cole ran out of the door, and Hayley and I ran at them. I scooped Chloe up in my arms and placed kisses all over her head. "I missed you so much, Chlo," I said.

"I miss you mamma," she said. I placed her down and all the guys ran out, tackling us in hugs. Hayley and I laughed and hugged them back.

When we were done, Hayley and I sat outside with dad, Bobby, Sam, and Dean. "I think you two should come back into hunting," dad said.

"We can't. We have kids," Hayley said.

"So did I, and that didn't stop me."

"We aren't you," I said. He looked at me with wide eyes.

"Excuse me?" He asked.

"Hayley and I aren't you. We're Hayley and Riley. We are we who are, and there's nothing you can do about it. If we wanted to go back into hunting we would," I said, standing up. "Now, I don't know about you guys, but I'm tired as fuck and am going to bed."

"She's right. We're not you. And I'm tired, too, so good night," Hayley said and followed me. We said good night to everyone and took Chloe and Cole to bed. After they finally fell asleep, I took a quick shower and got dressed for bed.

While I was lying there, I kept thinking. What if he's right?
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope everyone likes. Comment, message, subscribe. Make me and Monster happy :) Thanks.