Status: In progress

The Moment I Met You

Eighteen.

Over the course of one month, the wedding was fully planned out. From the church to the reception to the honeymoon. Taking a two week break took a lot of persuading from Coach, but Jordan managed to pull through. The happy couple were going to France, to spend time together.

Arianne’s dress, a Vera Wang with a green sash, was ready to go. The white shoes to go with it sat in it’s box in her room. The snow drifted down, and created the perfect scenery to go with the wedding.

Jordan was already at the church, shaking not from the cold, but from nerves. His mother had dried off her tears, and sat in Jordan’s prep room with Henry drinking wine.

Eric, the best man, straightened Jordan’s tie and clamped in on the back.

“Jordan? Bad news. None of the planes are flying out, so Arianne’s parents are stuck in Thunder Bay,” Marc said, walking into the room.

Jordan swore underneath his breath, and told him to tell Arianne.

“Why don’t you tell her yourself?”

“Bad luck to see the bride before the wedding,” replied Jordan.

“Bullshit, but fine. I will tell her, because I love her and not you,” Marc said playfully, sticking his tongue out.

“Cool story bro, tell it again!” Jordan called, shaking his sleeves out.

*~*~*~*~*

“What?! That’s, oh god..” Arianne cried, sitting down and rubbing her eyes. Marc stood in front of her, awkwardly patting her shower.

“It’s gonna be fine, it’s okay,” Marc said, timidly.

“Yeah,” Arianne said. Brittany made Marc leave, and sat Arianne down again to redo her eye makeup.

“Sorry, sorry.”

The sound of the organ playing began, and Arianne stood up. She smiled and did a mini scream, and Brittany hurried to take her place as Maid of Honour.

Jordan walked his mother down the aisle first. Arianne’s bridesmaids were hard to find, especially since Jordan had brothers and teammates he wanted to have there, walking down the aisle.

Arianne’s childhood friend, who also went to UOP was glad to be apart of it, Emily. So was her buddy from UOP, Leslie. Marc walked Emily, and Jared walked Marc. Eric walked his wife, Tanya, and the ring bearer honour was bestowed to Parker.

As Jordan watched Arianne walk up to him, he noticed her eyes never leaving his. As everybody’s attention was on Arianne’s, hers was on his.

As they finished up the vows, the pastor came to the eerie part, “Do you who are assembled here support this union and affirm that these two should be married today? Speak now, or forever hold your peace.”

The doors banged open, and a man walked in, “I do!”

Arianne and Jordan, both astonished, turned around to find Phil Davids walking through the door.

The crowd gasped, and Henry threw the most disapproving glance he could muster up on his face.

“What the hell are you doing here?” Jordan asked, looking at Phil with a look of such hatred, that he couldn’t look more like Henry.

“Unca Jordan said da H WORD!” Arianne heard Parker whisper, standing at the side with Tanya.

“Jordan hush, just get security. They’ll take care of it,” Arianne said, putting a hand on Jordan’s arm.

“He stole her from me! He stole her from he!” Phil yelled, as the security pulled him away.

The crowd looked back at the couple, with a surprised expression on their faces. The pastor coughed, “Shall we continue?

“You may now, kiss the bride.”

“EW!” came a voice from the audience, the crowd laughed as Parker buried his face into his Mother’s lap.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long!

Comments please?!

And go Canucks go! Lapierre and Higgins, welcome to Vancouver.