Status: In progress

The Moment I Met You

Seven.

“Uh, alright.. Yeah I can’t wait either,” Jordan heard Arianne say from across the hall, he strained to hear a bit more, “Yeah, see you at noon. Bye Phil.”

PHIL. Jordan’s face flushed with anger and groaned as he threw the covers off of him. He climbed out of bed, and realized that today was the first training camp session of the season. He opened the door and walked out just as Arianne did.

“Oh hey,” Arianne said sheepishly, “We seem to do this a lot.”

“Yeah, we do. Listen I got training in an hour, mind if I use the bathroom first?”

“No problem, I’ll be waiting.”

Jordan closed the door and sighed as he ran the tap. Why did this bother him so much?

As Jordan walked into the kitchen, he was surprised to see a plate of sausages, eggs and french toast waiting for him. And of course, coffee.

“Woah, what’s this?”

“I made Grumpy Pants some breakfast, that’s what.”

“Aw sweet! Thanks Annie,” Jordan said as he dug in.

“Where’s Kris and Brittany?” Arianne asked, washing her own plate.

“Spending the night at Brittany’s parents. Honestly, I think they’re gonna move out soon.”

“It’s serious between them, huh?”

“Getting to be, it’ll be cool if they live together though.”

“I guess, have fun at training,” Arianne said, as she went to take her shower.

Wait so does she like me or not? Jordan scratched his head.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Wait, so Jordan has a girlfriend?” Marc-Andre Fleury asked, as the gang of Penguins circled around like old ladies for their morning gossip. The session hasn’t started yet, so some summer story telling had worked it’s way in.

“Max and me saw him with a brown haired girl yesterday,” Geno explained.

“I saw them at dinner later too,” Max put in, the crowd of guys ‘ooed’ and nodded their heads approvingly.

“Speaking of the devil!” Brooke Orpiks said, as Jordan walked in.

“What?” Jordan asked, annoyed.

“Did loverboy not get any action last night? Is loverboy sad?” Max teased, as Fleury laughed.
“Lay off of him,” Sidney Crosby said from the back of the room. The captain chose not to partake in the spreading of gossip but chose to read his book at the desk.

Jordan scowled as Coach walked in, the group broke up and everybody gathered around Coach for the debrief for the morning.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The knock on the door sent Arianne to full panic mode. Why did she even agree to this? Phil hasn’t changed, his ability to charm stayed with him and his good looks did too. His bright blue eyes and soft blonde hair mesmerized every single girl in her high school.

Phil wolf whistled as Arianne opened the door, her black skinny jeans showed off her legs and her hair was glossy. She blushed and they walked down to the parking lot.

“I know you like sushi, let’s go to Tojo’s,” Phil said as they got into his black BMW.

Phil did what he usually did, joke around and flirt. Phil was always flirty, but when Arianne and him were together he only reserved that spot for her. It made her feel special, and it was giving the same effect tonight.

“Lunch was fun, can we do this another time?” Phil asked, walking Arianne up to the front of the condo. The sun was shining and his eyes seemed to glitter.

“Sure, you have my number,” Arianne replied, Phil smiled and waved again before Arianne walked inside.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

As Jordan walked downstairs to grab the mail, he saw Arianne standing outside with Phil. His eyes narrowed as he saw the flirty look on Phil’s face.

Alright, if this was how he wanted to do it. Let the flirt wars begin.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one was kind of short.. but give me props for updating everyday!
You guys are awesome at the feedback, keep it coming! I read every one and I appreciate every single one! <3
Thanks for the 33 comments and 47 subscribers! Can we get the number up? :D

Comment Please!