Sprag Tendencies Forgotten?

Why him

''O come on stop being such a wuss''i chanted to my best friend Kat....it was her big 16 birthday party and also her first boy/girl party.Her parents are far more cooler then my lame-o stick in the mud parents.We were all sitting in a circle playing truth or dare mixed wit spin the bottle it was Kat's turn and i didn't have any idea why on earth why she would be so scared shes the most popular girl and school not only the beautiful one.When her pale hand poised over the bottle every boy there wouldn't breathe hoping that maybe they would get a chance to have their wish come true.O sorry for my rudeness...im Hayley the very best friend of Katora or Kat for short we are both 16 I'm older by a couple of months and we live in Leipzig and we attend east crest high school.We share everything together and when i mean everything i literally mean everything.We are known at school as the oracle twins.You know we are the complete opposite of each other but we still mesh so well.Im the more sensible one i give everything and everyone a chance but Kat on the other hand is beyond picky with that type of stuff.But anyways back to the story.

Kat P.o.V
''O come on stop being such a wuss''hayley my sister chanted irritatingly in my ear.Her light gray eyes gleaming in excitement.''Ugh shut up u hob knocker imma bout to''i glared at her she almost looked hurt until smiling sensing that i was just playing and she flipped me off.I was so nervous my big sweet 16 and my parents have agree to this party and her we are.My hand above the bottle almost completely frozen.Hales always bugs me about taking a risk and stop being so picky.Closing my eyes shut i just let my hand feel for the bottle and spin.Opening them i could tell by every bodies anticipation that i actually did it and i had not dreamed it.I looked around and saw familiar faces.Zach the senior that me and hales had been crushing on since freshman year.Nobody without eyes couldn't ever ask why we did.Striking beautiful Grey/blue/green eyes which actually depended on the light.Brown hair that swayed when ever he walked.Tall build not to buff and not to scrawny like u could easily break him in two.Justin the cute guy from 2ND period science blonde hair blue eyes and just overall adorable.Dragging my eyes from all the nice eye candy i finally settled them on a kinda of an unwelcome guess.Bill Kaulitz my next door neighbor trust it wasn't my idea to invite him.But one day when me and hales where working on the guess list in my kitchen a couple of weeks ago my mom was peeking and she suggested that we invited him.Of course i begged to differ but if i didn't she wouldn't let me have my party.''Hes a nice boy and Ive known his family for sometime now....be a nice girl and invite him''her words haunted me but there was no debate.I had to have the most epic birthday ever.Finally breaking out of my zone the whole room got quiet and all eyes where on me and the guy i had been paired up by the magical and obviously severely broken bottle.Following every ones glances they landed to my target.''O no''petrified i got bill.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK I'm so nervous this is my first story and I'm scared to death i know its kinda short but just plz give ur imput......i would love it thankies <3