Sprag Tendencies Forgotten?

The princess and the frog

Hayley P.O.V
i really didn't see a problem with bill like Kat did he was adorable in my eyes.Though he isn't the first choice for most girls in our school maybe Because of his braces and his cut up shirts that were hanging together by safety pins.Stringy black hair which is suppose to be blonde but he dyed it.Kat always calls him a sprag which in her language means poor.I figured it as her getting a taste of her medicine when it landed on him.Disappointment all over her face me being her other half she gradually glanced at me hoping to get comfort i smiled.''OH baby what a match up we have here,birthday girl and bill''picking up the bottle i sashayed to the closet nodding at them to follow me.Trotting slowly her eyes glowered from beneath her bangs that masked her forehead.''Imma kill you when I'm done''she hissed.''He he glad i could be of assistance just remember you have seven minutes''i batted back.Bill stood frozen halfway.Beckoning for him 2 go on he did so i smiled.''Shes not gonna bite''i whispered softly.He looked up at me still scared to death but he mirrored my smile..Walking into the darkness.I flicked on the light before i closed the door behind me...smiling at Kat evilly once more for good measure to show her that i was really enjoying this.Manicured middle finger shot up and i chuckled''Have fun you guys''.The door was shut...Let the games began!!!!!

Bill Pov
I guess I've grown out of my lameness i was actually invited to an part and not just any party Katora Henderson's party.This is definitely ''THE' place to be if your not than you might as well transfer schools.But enough of my excitement i have to think about the situation i was placed in.A few moments ago i was just sitting in the middle of the floor watching aimlessly and now I'm in a closet that's dark and accompanied by Katora even in the dark i could see her emerald jems staring blankly through the darkness.I knew that i was the last person that she wanted to be with but i figured why not make the most if it,''So Kat happy birthday!''rubbing my arm with my left hand to stop the sensation of nervousness that swept over me like a tidal wave.''Hm mm thanks,that's sweet of you spra-...i mean bill''Kat tripped over her words but i could feel the sweetness that she was showing.We talked a Little about the things we liked...well mostly i just let her talk and i chimed in when needed i mostly was in awe by how pretty she was.Nice tan skin perfectly round face big bright hazel eyes that popped because of the light mascara she applied black bobbed hair that curved at her ears...and her smile was too die for beautiful set of 32 straight pearly white teeth,,her dimples playing peek a boo ever once in awhile she tends to smile while she talks her eyes gleam when she gets excited about something she liked or enjoyed....''My role model is Selena Gomez i think she is so beautiful and talented i wish i could be like her''her gleamed flickered out as she talked fiddling with her hands i guess someone as pretty as her doesn't always have everything together..now is the time for you to prove your self..''Kat you are beautiful in every way possible''i caressed her cheek making her look at me....''That's really sweet''she smiled..then in a matter of seconds we were breathes apart ..then her soft lips met mine...i never want this to end..just a few more minutes my mind was reeling i was actually kissing the girl of my dreams and i didn't have to pinch myself to check if i was sleep or not.....and she isn't resisting so this means she wants it just as badly as i do....just when it was getting good one of the jocks opened the door and ended my happiness..''Well well look at the birthday girl kissing the frog''he jeered..Kat had already broken the kiss once they opened the door she pushed me off but they had already saw..fake disgust on her face..''Ewww never it was just a dare''sneering she looked at me then left the closet..leaving me there standing there...completely humiliated the rest of the party threw stuff at me...Zach picked me up...i cried to be put down but the crowd cheered him on..''Throw the frog in the lake''they chanted.....closing my eyes ready for the impact of the muddy water *splash*....-WOO! see ya later frog boy! the party left vanishing back in the house...sticky hair stuck to the sides of my face..looking up i saw Hayley Kat's best friend staring out sympathy bled over her face....i smiled weakly showing that i was OK she nodded and vanished to...taking a bath was going to be hell...
♠ ♠ ♠
im so sorry it took me ages to write this but i have so many other stories and ive just been swamped im sorry if its kinda crappy but its something right? give me your opinions comment subscribe read comment? thankies