Sprag Tendencies Forgotten?

maybe not the end....just dont count me out

Bill POV:
Well it was the next day and I would like really no remembrance of last night, yes the kiss gave me goose bumps but that was forbidden for a reason she wasn’t someone I should be with so right now that’s the least of my problems trying to get all of this mud from my hair which mostly cleaned out but left a thicker texture in my hair behind….enough of last night it was school now walking quickly to my locker I forgot I had an exam, scanning over my notes I heard a laugh that can only be Kats I looked down the hallway to see her heading my way and my body stiffened up.
Would she say anything to me about what happened yesterday? My heart sped up as she got closer and then dropped as she walked right past me not even noticing my presence, I should have known nothing would happen between us, how could I be so stupid?!!

Hayley’s POV
Kat laughed at something one of her lackey’s said about the party yesterday as we walked down the hall, we passed bill who I saw look at Kat with admiration in his eyes but that quickly disappeared as she walked past him without as much as a glance. I felt bad for the poor guy he was really in love with her and she would never talk to him not unless she got her big head deflated and even then would deny that she liked him. I had to help him but how would I do that?
“Um Hayley hello were you listening to me?!” Kat snapped me out of my thoughts sounding annoyed at my lack of attention on her.
“What?” I asked simply and she huffed out a breath
“You have my English book in your locker go get it” she demanded rudely and I gave her a look.
“Please” she said and I smiled satisfied as I walked back up the hallway to my locker passing bill who was once again staring at Kat.
I opened my locker seeing Kat’s textbook and taking it out, something fell on the floor from out of it, it was a fashion magazine and the page it was open on was about facial make overs.
That’s it, I could give bill a whole new makeover and make him just the way Kat would like him. I stuffed the magazine back in my locker shutting it and hurried towards bill making sure Kat didn’t see me.
“Hey bill” I started
“Oh h-hi” he stuttered out
“Sorry about what happened yesterday but look I have an idea, do you mind meeting me after school at the park?” I asked quickly looking behind me to see if Kat was looking for me, she wasn’t all her attention was on Logan, he was a nerd but a cool one, he was built nice and was really hot and he got straight A’s in all his classes, lucky bastard being a nerd and hot at the same time.
“No I don’t mind” he answered and I looked at him and smiled
“Awesome you’re going to love this idea I promise you plus it’ll get Kat to like you” I told him before rushing off as the first bell rung and I made my way to English with Kat.Bill’s POV
I stared at Hayley as she finished explaining her idea to me, a makeover, it sounded like a good idea and I couldn’t help but smile at the red headed girl sitting on the swing next to me.
“Sounds like a good idea, when do we start?” I asked her
“This weekend, we can go to the mall, get you some new clothes and get you a new hairstyle” she said
“Okay perfect” I said and she stood up picking up her bag.
“So until then dude” she said looking at me
“Until then” I responded and she started to walk away
“And thanks!” I yelled after her
“No problem” she yelled back and I sat there for a minute to take it all in.
Would this idea even work? Of course it would, Hayley is Kat’s best friend she knows everything Kat likes and I totally trust her, she’s been nothing but nice to me.
I got up from the swing grabbing my bag and making my way home where I knew Tom would be laid out on the couch and I was correct as I walked in the house, he looked away from the TV for a second to look at me.
“What’s with the huge smile?” he asked
“I’m not telling it’s going to be a surprise” I told him hurrying up the stairs.
“Wait is it about a girl?!!” he yelled before I went into my room closing the door.
It would be a surprise for everyone to see, I couldn’t wait to see everybody’s face when they saw the new bill.
The whole rest of the week I was excited and when the day finally came that Hayley and I was supposed to go to the mall I couldn’t contain my excitement anymore, I ran right into the mall and to the store that Hayley told me to meet her at.
“Whoa dude calm down did you eat a gallon of sugar before you came” she asked
“No I’m just really excited” I said and she smiled
“Well come on then while you have the energy for this” she said and we walked in the store, she immediately put clothes in my arms and told me to try them on, most of them were a no but then we found a style that was perfect for me, next was hair.
The hairstylist trimmed it a little and put some streaks in it but that’s all Hayley wanted, I looked at her confused and she smiled.
“I’m going to be the one to style your hair on Monday morning, what I’m going to do won’t take long so be up and dressed in the morning by 7:30am okay” she told me and I nodded
Hayley’s POV
Today was going great today and I realized that bill was a really awesome person he was sweet, polite and very hyper which I liked. I would tell him that he should just be himself but he really wanted to impress Kat and who was I to tell him not to, I could only help him. I learned a lot about him, how his father left his mom when him and his twin brother were young, how he loved his step father more than his real father and how he and his brother made up a band, him as the lead singer, I asked him to sing for me and blushed out of nervousness at first which was cute but ended up singing me a part of one of the songs he had written.
I didn’t want the day to end but I had to leave since I knew Kat would be over for our annual Saturday fright night marathon at 6.
“Well I guess I’ll see you on Monday then” I told him and before I knew it his long arms were wrapped around me squeezing me.
“Thank you so much” he said hugging me, when he let go of me I looked up at him and smiled I knew I was blushing.
“Anytime bill, see you later” I told him hurrying out of the mall and to my car, the boy had some type of effect on me and I smiled the whole way home.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks all subscribers u were kind for giving me a chance i know its been like a year ive been busy with graduating working and being a mommy so forgive me it will get better i swear so much love and leave comments