‹ Prequel: Paper Faces On Parade

R.I.P. Sanity, You Will Be Missed

Sadistic Thoughts

“Wakey, wakey,” I shook his ice cold body. The echoes of my voice played throughout the empty four walls that held together. The tiny lamp provided only our section of light, letting the darkness roam around us. His eyes gently flickered open, shining his bright sky blue eyes up at me. Slowly, he turned towards me, scanning my face up and down.

“Who are you?” He said in a hushed whisper. His chapped lips pushed together, trying to figure out what kind of name I possessed. For some reason, he gave off some kind of innocent presence, but I knew that was false.

“My name’s Kingsley, I’m your keeper,” I brushed his dark hair from his face. His face changed quickly to completely stun. His eyes bulged out from that pretty little head of his, and started squirming from left to right. He tried to move his body, but the chains kept him still, never going to let him run away.

“What are you going to do to me?” Fear ran through his eyes, sending me joy through my veins. I don’t know, what it was, but to see the pain in the boy, fearing me gave me some satisfaction. Sadistic thoughts of all the torture I could put him through satisfied me.

I needed to sweet desire of red blood to touch my, to taste it on top of my soft lips. That vulnerability that lurked in his eyes helped me smile. I wanted it; I wanted him to suffer through all of the agony that I imagined. The torture would soon begin; he had no idea what was going to happen to him.

“Be quiet my little doll, you’ll be safe until tomorrow,” I rose up from my seat. He screamed and begged once again, trying to figure out what might happen. I left him with no answer that must’ve killed him more on the inside.

I shut the door, letting in the hallway’s light embrace me. I strolled down passed all the other princes’ cells. The others never exactly interested me before, but this one dug his way into my mind and planted his face there. I called this one; no one else was going to touch this beautiful vulnerable boy, except for me.

I made my way towards the café, ready to award myself with something delicious and yummy, maybe some orange soda. When I opened the door I noticed Lexis sipping her usual black coffee in the corner of the room.

She finished torturing the boy named Peter for tonight, and like me we rewarded ourselves for a good job done. When she looked up I noticed that grin on her face, it was the excitement of success that she accomplished.

“Saw your new boy, lucky bastard,” she chuckled as she finished taking her last sip of coffee.
“You have no idea,” I smirked.

“Don’t have too much fun, or else who knows what,” she rolled her eyes. She must be pertaining to Jack, the last guy I was assigned too. So much power took over my body, too bad he died that night. The thought of control in my own bare hands drove me crazy. Just one drop of that thought carved my mind into insanity.

I couldn’t wait to get my hands on that boy. No one was going to take him away from me, no matter what happens.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah, I expected it to be longer, but I keep getting distracted >.<
I was watching Dr. Who <3.

Anyway, its a quick start to help you introduce to Kingsley.(: