Status: One of many (meaning slow updates)

Sing It From The Heart

Gather Round For A Story

An elderly woman lay on a bed, looking at her sons and daughters with loving eyes. “I want to tell you a story,” she croaked, the eldest, a man in his thirties, took his mother’s hand sitting a bit closer.

“Mother,” he spoke, “We have heard every single one of your stories.”

She smiled weakly at him, and shook her head, “Not this one,” her voice cracked, as if she was about to burst into tears, “this one I was saving for my last day.”

“You can’t know if this is the last time we’ll see you alive mother,” her second child, a female also in her thirties, spoke, “Beside, the Doctor said you’d probably have at least a few more months.”

“My dear Constantine,” she grasped her daughter’s hand now, “A person knows when they are going to die, even if given a date,” her youngest, a teenage girl had tears in her eyes, “My darling Grace, I will always be with you, as will your father, as long as you trust and love us we will always be in here,” she pointed to her heart, and mind. “This story, is a story about old times.”

“You mean after the Wars and Fires?”

The elderly woman nodded, smiling fondly, “This story is our true history, and the only reason we are here today is because the last child born before the Wars. The last child to not be brought up by soldiers.

“But it doesn’t start there. Our story begins in the Millennia before. In the 20th Century in fact. Our first characters to be introduced are four boys, two born in the same year and two born three and four years after them. These boys were the main reason for the survival of our heroine.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short but that's where our story begins.

So as said in the Summary this has gone under major construction work and still is plus I have a load of homework and revision I'm meant to be doing too, I have a Maths test at the beginning of March and I have to aim for an A or A* so I don't have to resit in June...so maybe no update for a little while but I won't give up on you so stick around