Vampires Will Never Hurt You...Much

Chapter Twelve

wiL Francis

I spent the day in the tour bus with the rest of my band, for the day it was as if we were just a normal band, but I was allowing them to have one last happy memory before they would be mine. As much as I valued the friendship they had been so generous to share with me I was but a selfish immortal.

I needed them all to join forces with me. I had taken the liberty of turning the crew before we left, there would be no way out for them. I thought about the show we had coming up, playing the scenario out in my head. It was going to be delicious.

I caught Nick looking over at me, curiously. I realized I was smiling. I concentrated hard and sent my thoughts to him.

It is almost time Nick, you take Angel I will take care of the Jakes'.

He nodded, grimacing slightly. I rolled my eyes. I didn’t have to convince him, he was my servant. I felt no need to explain my wishes to him again. The bus came to a halt. Wormbald looked up from the TV screen. "Are we there already?" He asked.

Angel looked at his watch. "No way we aren't there why did we stop?"

"I'll go check with the driver." Jake D said, getting up.

"There's no need for that, we stopped because I told him to stop." I said standing.

"Why? wiL we don’t want to be late." Angel said tuning to me.

"We wont be late." Nick said standing also.

"What's going on?" Wormbald said looking from me to Nick.

He was sharp, I could smell his fear, he already knew something was wrong. "I have come to a decision that you may not be happy with." I said as they all focused on me. "I have decided to turn you three, It's time to join us on the other side."

"No fucking way!" Wormbald jumped to his feet.

"You don’t have a choice really, you cant leave. I've made sure of that, you can make this easy or hard, either way this is the last day the three of you will live."

"You’ve lost your fucking mind wiL! I am so out of here." Wormbald walked towards the entrance of the bus, but the driver was standing in the doorway, of course. I don’t skip out on the small details.

Wormbald backed up looking back at me. I just smiled. "Like I said Jake, hard way or the easy way."

Angel started to shake his head, tears falling from his sad eyes. "I don’t want to die."

Nick walked up to him and started to console him, "It's not so bad you know, it isn't like being dead at all." He said taking Angel's hands into his own.

Do it now Nick. I stared at him.

Nick looked up at me hatred in his eyes, but I knew he couldn’t resist obeying my orders. In a very commendable move Nick moved his hands from Angel's hands to his neck and sank his fangs deep into Angel's neck who rewarded him by screaming out. "What the Fuck!" the Jakes' yelled in hysteria.

I jumped across the room to Jake D, I moved so fast he didn’t have time to react. I grabbed his throat with my fingernails digging in, I yanked him closer and bit him. Wormbald ran to the door again, the driver grabbed him by the shoulders and forced him in the direction, making him watch Nick and I feeding. I looked deep into his terror filled eyes as I drank Jake D's blood.

Nick discarded Angel on the floor and walked up to Wormbald. "No! No stay the hell away from me!" He cried out. Nick just sneered, drunk from the blood, he seized Wormbald's wrist and dragged him kicking and screaming to me.

Hold him still Nick.

Nick held both his arms behind his body as I stalked up to him. "It really didn’t have to be this way Jake." He looked me in the eyes, I could see it in his eyes, I could smell it in the air and soon I would taste it in his blood, defeat.

"Fuck you wiL Francis, I will never forgive you for this!" He said before spitting in my face.

I stood up straight and wiped my face with my sleeve. I looked down at him and scowled. "You'll learn your place!" I kicked him between the legs. His legs buckled as he yelled out. Nick moved quickly to compensate for the sudden position change. I knelt down on my knees and leaned in close beside his head. "And your place will be at the fucking bottom underneath everyone I've ever bitten." I said before punching him in the face, my rings slicing his cheek open. He didn’t dare reply. It seemed he was a quick learner.

I bit down on his neck hard, ripping into the flesh. I wanted to make a mess of his jugular. He had made me angry, after all I was going to do for them and he shows his appreciation by spitting in my face? I swore he would be treated badly, his behavior would never be forgiven. I mixed the smallest amount of blood as possible with him, I wanted him to be weak. True the tour bus was a bloody mess afterwards, but within and hour Nick and I had managed to set the three of them in their bunks and have the bus cleaned.

I retired to my room at the back of the bus, I was severely content as I crossed that accomplishment off the list in my head. Things were starting to fall into place, world domination was within my grasp. I smiled as I thought of my old master, he discarded me as a street rat. I looked down at myself feeling pride. "Look at me now you sorry piece of shit." I laughed hysterically, imagining his face in my head. I lay down and settled for the evening, I was content to wake when we got to our hotel.
♠ ♠ ♠
For you Hayley ^_^