Love Twitch

Date

It’s Friday and you wake up and get in the shower. You get dress and did your make-up you see Tony awake and sitting on your bed.

“Breakfast time?” You ask.
“Yeah Mommy,” Tony said.

You go downstairs and put waffles in the toaster. You go upstairs and help Tony with his hair. You go and hand him the waffles. He eats them with his hands and you smile at him.

“Why are you so Pretty Mommy?” Tony asks.
“I’m going out for breakfast after I drop you off,” You said.
“Really?”
“Yeah, drink your milk honey.”
“Ok mommy.”

You put his cup in front of him before going and doing your hair. You look and see its only 7 o’clock.
“Mommy?” Tony asks.
“Yes honey?” You ask him.
“Can I go to school now?”
“Yeah, why are you such in a rush?”
“I want to play with my friends, dur mommy.”
“Sorry honey, let me get everything check.”

You get his bag pack and made sure you got everything for him. You go and grab his lunch able and a cupcake. You put them in his backpack he takes it and smile at you.

“Am I going to day care today?” Tony asks.
“Nope it’s Friday today,” You said.
“Yay!”
“Let’s go.”
“Ok Mommy.”

You grab your keys and go out the house. You walk him in to school and go back home. You put everything in a purse and smile at seeing the flowers that came yesterday from Jeremy. There is a knock on the door. You get it and see Jeremy in the typical Mulisha Gear.

“Hey Abby”
“Hey Jeremy.”
“Are you ready, or do I have to wait?”
“I’m ready, aren’t you a little early?”
“Yeah, thought I might be here for when you drop Tony off, oh yeah here this is for you?”

You smile that he got you one white rose that match the flowers he gave you”

“Oh thanks Jeremy. Let me go put it with the others.” You said.
“Ok.” Jeremy said.

You go and put it in and go out and lock the doors.

“You drive a nice car,” Jeremy said.
“Yeah it’s pretty old. I had it since I was 21. It was my Dad’s present for graduating College,” You said.
“Interesting, where did you go to college?”
“UC Berkley for the first three years then I went to Harvard for Law School.”
“You are a Lawyer?”
“Yeah, I’m just starting out I finish about a year and half ago.”
“You gave birth to Tony while you were where?”
“In Berkley.”
“Interesting. You look nice today”
“Thank you Jeremy. You look good also”

You guys talk about music while he drove to the restaurant. You guys are sitting down and eating things have been quite since you got in the restaurant.

“Fell a little odd?” Jeremy ask.
“Yeah people are staring at us I can tell,” You said.
“Probably think this is a meal after a night of sex.”
“Yeah mostly, breakfast is a wired time to have a normal date.”
“It’s what I can fit in”
“I know”

“So what time do you go in to work today?” Jeremy asks.
“I go in for an hour to make sure everything is smooth, what time are you leaving?” You ask.
“I’m leaving at noon”
“What you doing with Katrina?”
“She staying at a friend’s of my place, so she can finish school up.”
“That makes sense.”

“Hey Jeremy,” A girl said.

You look and see a black hair blue eye girl with a really fake tan.

“Hi Susan, what you doing?” Jeremy ask.
“You dumped Katrina on Deegan so you can have sex with Slut?” Susan ask.
“Don’t talk about me like you know me,” You said.
“Or what?”
“Or you regret it.”
“You are a little slut.”

You look at her and she smiles at you.

“Carry out your threat?” Susan said.
“Hello Abigail,” Luke said.
“Hello Luke, how are you?” You ask.
“Luke you know her?” Susan asks.
“Yes, we work together. Are you going in the office today?” Luke asks.
“Yes just for an hour,” You said.
“Tony is good?”
“Yes he is wonderful.”
“I see you when we get back in the office. Come on Susan we need to talk.”

They walk away and Jeremy looks at you.

“You deal with divorcé?” Jeremy asks.
“No, that is his firm. I work for his brother who deals with more of the criminals. Who is Susan?” you ask.
“My ex-wife.”
“Katrina’s Mother?”
“No, just my ex-wife”
“How long you guys been divorcé?”
“It just got done Wednesday, but got the papers almost a year and half ago.”
“Oh I see. Broke up because she cheating on you?”
“How you know?”
“Luke has a lose tongue about certain things.”
“I see, he seems to like you.”
“He is an middle age man, so he likes any girl that looks at him even if it is just out of respect.”
“I understand that, done?”
“Yeah I’m done.”

He paid the bill and get up. He offers a hand to you. You take it and get off. He warps his arm around you and you guys go to his car. He open the door for you and you get in his car he close it and go to his side and drove home. You guys get out and walk you to your door. You hug him and kiss his cheek.

“I had fun Jeremy,” You said.
“Me too, thanks for coming.”
“Your welcome”

He kisses your lips. You pull him closer and let your hand wrap around his neck. You pull away and Jeremy looks and smirk at you. You smirk at him and open your door. He kiss you and lead you in the hall and close your door. You walk to the stairs. He pulls away and looks at you.

“Are you sure you want this? You might just deal with me later on,” Jeremy asks.
“I think I can deal with dealing with you,” You said.

Jeremy smirks and grabs your hips and picks you up. You warp your legs around him and kiss his lips.

Your phone rings and you go for it but Jeremy grab a hold of you.

“Jeremy come on I got to get it, it could be important,” You said.
“I don’t want to let you go.”

You smile and kiss his lips. You get up and your phone.

“Hello?” You ask.
“Abby,” Rachel said.
“Hey Rachel what you need?”
“I check and just figure I tell you there no point coming in.”
“Ok thank you.”
“No problem.”

You hang up and go back in bed. Jeremy grabs you and pull you to him. You smile and kiss his lips. You look at your phone and sigh seeing its 11: 50”

“Jeremy,” You said.
“Um?” Jeremy said.
“It’s almost noon.”
“What?”

He sits up and you show him your phone. He lies down and cuddle in your neck.

“Come on Jeremy you go to go,” You said.
“I know, I’m getting up.”
He sits up and get out of bed. You get up and get dress in sweat shorts and a band tee. You look and see Jeremy putting his shoes on. He smiles and got up. You go and fix his hat. His head twitch and he kiss your lips. You smile and walk to the front door with him. You hug him and kiss his lips.

“Have fun Jeremy,” You said.
“Thank you, so while I’m away can I call you and we talk?” Jeremy ask.
“Yeah I like that.”
“Ok bye Abby.”
“Bye Jeremy”

You smile and kiss his cheek. His phone rings, he grabs it out of his pocket and push a button. He hang up after a minute and smiles at you.

“Bye bye,” You said.
“Bye,” Jeremy said.

He kisses your lips. You smile and lean against the door frame and watch him get in his car. He gets in and drives away. You smile and go inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
Abby, Tony, Jeremy