Love Twitch

Visit

You are sitting at home working at home since Tony is sick. The door bell rings. You get up and see Jeremy. You hug him and kiss his cheek.

“It’s only been two weeks,” You said.
“Got a break for two days,” Jeremy said.
“That’s cool.”
“Yeah, what are you doing?”
“Getting something type up, and taking care of Tony since he is sick.”
“Oh really.”
“Yeah”
“That sucks”
“Yep, I see you later I got to get back inside for when he needs me?”
“Wait a minute”
“Um?”

He grabs your face and kiss your lips. You smile and pull him closer to you. You pull away and hug him.
“Later Jeremy,”
“Good bye Abby”

He kisses your forehead and you kiss his lips one more time and go outside.

“Mommy.”
“Yes honey?” You ask.

You go in the living room and sit down in front of the couch where Tony is laying.

“What up baby boy?” You ask.
“I miss having a Daddy,” Tony said.

You kiss his forehead.

“I know, I miss you having one too,” You said.
“Can we go pick a Daddy?” Tony asks.
“It doesn’t work like a pet buddy.”
“You don’t just go and say you be my new daddy?”
“Yeah, there is a lot right now that you don’t understand, but I have to love your new Daddy, and that is something that is hard to get”
“Oh I love you Mommy.”
“I love you too.”

You kiss his forehead and go up and make some soup. Tony is in bed and you are finishing typing up the facts for a case when there is a knock on the door. You get it and see Jeremy.
“Hey Tony in bed right?” Jeremy ask.
“Yeah come on in,” You said.
“Is he felling any better?”
“Yeah, he should be fine to go to school tomorrow.”

You step away and Jeremy comes in and you shut the door.

“What was wrong with him?” Jeremy asks.
“I guessing food posing, he didn’t have a fever but just threw everything up,” You said.
“Poor little guy he must feel like crap.”
“Yeah, that why he is in bed at seven thirty, Katrina in bed?”
“Yeah.”
“Missed her while you were away?”
“Yeah I did since she is my little girl. I love her more than anything.”
“I understand that.”

Jeremy kiss your lips, You pull away and look at him. He looks at you shocked. You lean your head in his shoulder.

“Why did you pull away? I told you I would be around again,” Jeremy said.
“See tony is here, and I can’t have sex while he is here, and not feeling the best I don’t want him walk in on us doing anything.”

Jeremy kisses your forehead.

“I wasn’t thinking sex. I don’t want to be gone for that long with Katrina. I just came over to talk and maybe kiss,” Jeremy said.
“Ok Jeremy.”
“You can call me something else like Jerm, Twitch.”
“Jer?”
“Yeah that is fine.”

You smile and kiss his lips. He pulls you closer. You smile and he led you so you are against the wall. You guys are making out.
“Mommy!” Tony yells.

You pull away and go to the steps.

“What’s wrong Tony?” You ask him.
“I’m scared,” Tony said.

You go upstairs and look at Tony.

“Go to my room, I be up in bed petty soon,“ You said.
“Ok mommy. There no monster?” Tony ask.
“Yeah no monster.”

Tony goes to your room. You go downstairs and look at Jeremy. He smiles and kisses your lips.

“Bye Abby, I see you some time tomorrow?”
“Ok bye Jer.”

You hug him and kiss his cheek. He opens the door and smiles at you then made a twitch with his head. You smile as he leaves. You turn the lights off and lock the door. You go upstairs and lay down in your bed Tony cuddle up to you.

“I love you Mommy,” Tony said.
“I love you too Tony, night.”
“Night.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Jeremy And Abby