Love Twitch

Home

It’s been two months and you still fighting the case for Billie Joe. A month ago you and Jeremy got in to a fight and haven’t really talked since it’s mainly been about Alex. Billie Joe comes in and looks at you.

“You not on your best game,” Billie Joe said.
“I miss my family. I gave birth four months ago, and it’s been so long since I seen my baby in person,” You said.
“I know the feeling of that, but it should finish up today right?”
“Maybe.”

He hugs you and you smile at him and walk in the court room. You guys finish the case. You guys go out to lunch with Rancid and the other members of Green day. You sit by your dad and he looks at you.

“What happen to the engagement ring?” Your dad asks.
“I really don’t know if we engage anymore. We really haven’t talk to each other if it didn’t’ have to do with Alex,” You said.
“Come on we are leaving.”
“Where?”
“I want to see my grandson, and you need to see your males again.”

He picks you up and carries you out side. He set you in the car and Time drove to the airport. Your dad drag you threw the airport and to the plane. You get off and Johnny hugs you.

“Your back,” Johnny said.
“I want to see Alex,” You said.
“I figure you say that so come on.”

You guys go to Johnny. You turn your phone one and in a minute Jeremy call you. You pick it up.

“Hello?” You said.
“You are late for the video chat he won’t go to sleep if you haven’t told him to sleep good. I told you this, you are late,” Jeremy said angrily.
“Clam down just put the phone on the ear and I tell him to sleep good then.”
“Why can’t you do Video Chat?”
“I’m coming home.”
“Why didn’t you tell me?”
“Because I was force in to it. I was going to look at tickets today since the case finish.”
“So you just left LAX?”
“Yeah.”

“Daddy I miss Abby,” Katrina said.
“Let her get Alex to sleep then I let you talk to her,” Jeremy said.
“Really?”
“Yeah, here Abby is our son”

You here Alex crying.
“He got it” you hear Jeremy in the distances.
“Hey buddy, you need to go to sleep for Daddy. Sleep well and everything will be perfect,” You said.

He made some noise and you talk to him a little bit before he went to sleep.

“Do you want to Katrina?” Jeremy asks.
“Yeah.” You said.
“Ok, here she is.”
“Ok.”

Your dad looks at you and you shake your head knowing he is wondering about Jeremy. He smiles at you. you sigh and talk to Katrina a little bit before she has to go do something. Jeremy got the phone.

“Abby?” Jeremy said.
“Yeah,” You said.
“We need to talk.”
“I know you want to do it over the phone?”
“No I want it done in person, so you are coming to our house right?”
“Yeah I need to see Alex.”
“Alex is fine.”

You hang up and threw your phone to the other side of the car and start crying.

“What happen?” Johnny asks.
“I fucken said I need to see Alex, and he said he’s fine like I don’t trust him taking care of our son,” You said.
“He might try to clam you because maybe you worried about him not that you just miss your baby. He most likely will see it’s how he feels when he is away,” Your dad said.
“What are you guys fighting about?” Johnny asks.
“I don’t know. We just start yelling at each other and when I try to talk about it Jeremy shut down. He only fucken talks about our kid this is the first time I ever heard a word about Katrina, and he treats her like a fucken princess,” You said.
“Are you mad at that?”
“No, it’s just I grew attach to her and she sounded so happy to talk to me.”
“So you have no clue what the fight is about?”
“Not at all, since I figure I couldn’t do anything.”
“You are upset because?”
“I love him a lot and I see my worse fear happing, and that is having nothing to fall back on if me and him break up, and it most likely going to end up in that.”
“It will be fine princess” Your dad said.

They talked you down and you stop crying. You drove in the city limits.

“So you stop wearing the ring?” Johnny ask.
“He made a comment two days ago about me still wearing it, so I took it off. It’s on the necklace chain I’m wearing,” You said.
“So you don’t lose it?”
“Yeah.”
“Here we are”

You get out of the car and Katrina run up and hugs you.

“I missed you so much Abby,” Katrina said.
“I missed you too Katrina,” You said.

You kiss her forehead.

“You grew a little didn’t you?” You ask.
“Yeah you notice?” Katrina ask.
“Yes I did.”
“Daddy is inside.”
“OK go get him for me.”
“Ok.”

She runs inside and Jeremy came out and there a baby monitor on the side of his pocket.

“How much longer should he sleep?” You ask.
“About an hour,” Jeremy said.
“I will be back then,” Your dad said.
“Yep,” Johnny said.

Johnny and your dad get out of the garage but Johnny run back in.

“Oh yeah Katrina you want to come to the park with me and Lars here?” Johnny ask.
“Daddy?” Katrina asks.

Jeremy looks at her then at Johnny.

“You guys might not want her around for this talk,” Johnny said.
“Do you want to go princess?” Jeremy asks.
“Yes I miss the park,” Katrina said.
“Ok you can go. Don’t you dare let anything happen to her Johnny. I’m trusting one of the most precious things I have in your hands.”
“One?”
“Alex and not just Alex.”
“ok Come on Katrina.”

They get in his car and drove away.

“Is he in the nursery?” You ask.
“Yeah, but Abby,” Jeremy said.
“I just need to see my baby right now Jeremy.”

You go in the nursery and look down at him and feel horrible for leaving him. You go out of the nursery and sit on the wall and start crying. Jeremy sits down next to you and warps his arms around you.

“Why are you crying?” Jeremy asks.
“I fucken left my baby for two months where those months matter. I’m a horrible Mom I’m no better than the people who leave them at the hospital,” You cried.

“You seen him every day and talk to him. Those mothers don’t have the effect of putting their babies to sleep like you can,” Jeremy said.

You look at Jeremy. He looks down and let go of you.

“We need to have a talk,” Jeremy said.
“Yeah I know,” You said.

You whip the tears since what Jeremy said made you feel a lot better. Jeremy got up and holds his hand for you. You grab it, and he pulls you to the bedroom. You guys go in and he sat down on his side of the bed. You sit on yours but cross legged and looking at him.

“What happen?” Jeremy asks.
“I don’t remember any more,” You said.
“When did the case get done?”
“Eleven today, I had lunch then got kidnapped to come out here by my father.”
“Would you have came if it wasn’t for him?”
“Yeah just not as early. I was planning to look up tickets that fly out the soonest I could when I got back after lunch.”
“Did you win?”
“The case won, but missing 2 months of my baby life doesn’t feel like I won.”
“I know what the fight was about.”
“What?”
“I wanted you to come home even though the case wasn’t finish. I find it hard to train for x-games with a baby who wants nothing to do with the people I trust him with.”
“What?”
“He doesn’t like it when other women hold him.”
“Really?”
“Yeah, does he have the crazy idea they going to replace you?”
“Maybe.”
“I don’t want any one too replace you.”

You look at Jeremy.

“It’s hard staying home with the kids while you gone. I have to admit it’s different for when you gone to when I’m gone and I hate when you gone way more then when I’m gone.” Jeremy said.
“We were fighting because you missed me?” You ask.
“And I felt like you were trying to say you were leaving me. That’s why you drag the case out and all the talks start to be about Alex.”
“I felt like you just wanted to talk about him after the first moth.”
“This didn’t turn out the way I wanted it to be.”
“How did you wanted to turn our?”
“First you be gone for only a week. Then you come home so proud that I can take care of the kids.”
“Proud mean I had doubts you couldn’t handle them.”

Jeremy looks at you.

“You truly believed I could handle them?” Jeremy asks.
“Yeah, didn’t you miss them when you were on the cowboys tour?” You ask.
“Yeah.”
“That’s all my need of seeing him is. I don’t have a strong need for Katrina because sorry she didn’t come from me.”
“I understand.”

You smile and Jeremy kisses your lips. You push him away. He sighs and flops to his side of the bed looking at you.

“I hurt you with some of my comments didn’t I?” Jeremy asks.
“Yeah you did,” You said.
“I’m sorry I never mend to.”
“I know but.”
“It happen.”
“Yeah.”
“I’m sorry.”
“I’m sorry too.”

You kiss his forehead and hug him.

“I missed you” You said.
“Me too, but why did your dad com here?” Jeremy asks.
“To see his grandson. He really like babies.”
“Babies are nice, they make you feel like you are needed to them.”
“Are you going to stay here still?”
“Do you want me to?”
“Yes I do, why is your ring on the necklace?”
“You made a comment 2 nights ago about me wearing it.”

Jeremy sighs and brought you closer to him.

“I was surprise that you still consider us to be engaged. I really need to know how to get my point clear to you,” Jeremy said.
“We need better communication when we gone,” you said.
“True we got fine communication when we together, but on the phone things get messed up.”
“Yeah.”

You heard a faint cry. Jeremy let you go.

“He is waking up,” Jeremy said.

You run to the nursery and he looks at you and gets wide eyes and start crying. You pick him up and he stop crying as soon as you start talking to him and bouncing him.

“He knows his Mommy see,” Jeremy said.

You smile and hug Jeremy.

“I love you Abby, and I always hope you come back as my fiancée,” Jeremy said.
“What was your fear?” You ask.
“You would just stay up there and never came back and make my kids miss you as well as me.”

You gave your necklace to Jeremy. He takes the ring off and get down on one knee.

“Will you marry me still?” Jeremy asks.
“Yeah,” You said.

He put the ring on and hugs you. Alex grab on to Jeremy shirt.

“Are you hungry buddy?” Jeremy asks him.

Alex smiles and lean against your chest. Jeremy warps his arms around you.

“He is now making sure you not leaving,” Jeremy said.
“You had trouble training?” You said.
“Yeah it was fine, he was just inside with one of the guys.”
“Ok, so you fine for X-games?”
“Yeah don’t worry about me.”

He kisses your forehead and Alex looks up at him. Jeremy kiss Alex’s forehead. Jeremy Phone rings. He let a arm go and grab it. He talks on it then try to take Alex from you.

“No my baby,” You said.
“Ok you just seem really tired,” Jeremy said.
“I haven’t had the best sleep, and I was emotional today.”
“Ok”

“Daddy,” Katrina said.
“Come on she not allowed in his room,” Jeremy said.
“Why?”
“She doesn’t need to be in it right now, and she might wake him up.”
“Right makes sense”

You go in the living room and Katrina smiles at you.

“Hi Abby,” Katrina said.
“Hey Katrina,” You said.

“That him?” Your dad asks.
“Yeah Dad this is Alex,” You said.
“Give him over.”

You look at your dad and sigh and hold Alex out but Alex turns and starts crying.

“It’s ok baby,” Jeremy said.

You bought him to your chest and kiss his forehead. He calmed down a little. You smile and you look for Jeremy and see him in the kitchen. He smiles at you and hold a bottle up. You smile and sit down. Katrina sit down next to you and smile at you.

“Are you going to leave?” Katrina asks in a whisper.
“No I’m not. I was just gone for work.”
“It was a really long time.”
“Yeah things happen.”
“It sucked,”
“I know. It sucked for me too.”

Alex starts squirming and making little fussy noise.

“He acts like you,” Your dad said.
“What?” You ask.
“You did the same thing without the noise, you never made noise till you start talking I thought you were mute.”
“Nope, I just didn’t make a noise till I knew how to get what I want.”
“True.”

Jeremy came and he starts reaching out to Jeremy.

“You want Daddy now?” You ask.
“Bottle,” Jeremy said.

Jeremy hands you it and you try to get Alex to take the bottle but he won’t drink it. Jeremy takes him and the bottle and he drinks it quickly. Katrina lays on you. You wrap an arm around her knowing she must be confused with what’s going on. She smiles at you. Jeremy hands you Alex again. You smile and he grabs on to the necklace you wearing. He pulls and you went with it. You pry the necklace form Alex and smile at him. He smiles and made a smiling face.

“Let’s see if you want to see grandpa again,” You said.

You hold Alex out to your dad and he went to him without a problem. You are dad hold him a little bit and before giving him to Jeremy.

“Buiten,” Your dad said.

You get up and fallow him outside. He looks at you and hugs you.

“You guys somewhat fix?” Your dad asks you.
“Yeah,” You said.
“Good, just don’t take offense to every little thing. I know the case freaked you out, being away from Alex and the fight just add up to you being a bitch but try to cool it or I’m afraid you will break up.”
“Where you going daddy?”
“Back home to my kid, remember keep me updated with this one also.”
“Ok buy Daddy.”
“Bye princess.”

You hold on to him.

“Don’t resent him because has his princess either,” Your dad said.
“What?” You ask.
“I know you don’t’ mean to but he most likely left Katrina out for you not to snap at him for losing Tony.”
“Makes senses.”
“Things just add up on you.”
“Do you like him?”
“Yeah I wouldn’t have given him my blessing in asking you if you didn’t.”
“He asks you if he could ask me?”
“He ask Tony too.”

You look down and hug him tighter.

“How do you deal with it?” You ask.
“losing a kid?” Your dad ask.
“Yeah?”
“Pick on with life like you did with Mick.”
“I was horrible after Mick left?”
“But you did it, and you did it with Tony. Just deal with it.”
“Ok bye.”
“Bye.’

Johnny comes out and you smile at him. You hug him and smile at them.

“Bye guys.”
“Bye.”

You go inside and you see Katrina holding Alex. Katrina ask about calling you mom again and the wedding. You smile and go over to them. Jeremy smiles at you.

“Abby?” Katrina asks.
“Yeah Katrina?” You said.
“Can I call you mommy?”
“I love it if you called me mommy again.”
“Really?”
“Yeah, but only if you want to?”
“I do I do and can I help with the wedding?”
“Yeah you can but we wait a little bit ok”
“Ok”

There is a knock on the door. Jeremy stands up and opens the door. He comes with his parents.

“Oh you home Abby,” His mom said.
“Yeah I’m back,” You said.
“So when are you moving out?”
“Mom,” Jeremy warned her.
“Jeremy she most likely cheated on you.”

“Go play in your room Katrina” You said”
“Don’t move out Abby,” Katrina said.
“I’m not going to Katrina. We need to talk to your grandma and you shouldn’t hear some things being said.”
“Can I stay with Alex?”
“Yeah let’s go lay him down”
“Ok”

You go lay him down since he is sleeping. You grab the baby monitor form your room and go out to the living room were Jeremy and his mom are looking at each other. You come in and his mom looks at you”

“Where there other guys?” His mom asks you.
“No, I was busy working so I could get home,” You said.
“Why did you leave Alex with Jeremy?”
“He said he could handle it, and wanted me to leave him.”
“You wanted her to leave you are son?”
“The job took a longer time then we thought,” Jeremy said.
“It was for work?”
“Yes it was for work.”
“What did you and Jeremy talk about?”
“Alex a lot and some of the things he was doing,” You said.
“But not what you were doing?”
“I can’t talk about what happen.”
“What was it?”
“It was a case.”
“What?”
“She is a lawyer mom,” Jeremy said.
“Really?”
“Yeah I guess,” You said.
“Where is your other son?”
“He is dead.”
“Why did you come mom?” Jeremy ask her.
“You talk about Alex and want to see my grandson.”
“Nope,” You said.
“Why can’t we see him?”
“Because you haven’t shown me that you guys will respect him with how you treat me.”
“That is logical,” His dad said.

Jeremy laughs a little. You look at him and he kisses your forehead.

“Very wins every fight with it,” Jeremy said.
“I bet she does,” his dad said.
“So I can’t see my grandson,” His mom asks again.
“Right,”
“Can I see Katrina?”
“It’s up to Jeremy.”
“Let me go get her, but be nice to Abby when she is around. She been threw a lot and I don’t want her to know you hate Abby,” Jeremy said.
“What would it do?”
“I don’t know. It can either hurt you guys’ relationship or it can hurt her and Abby’s. Either is something that is not good.”

Taka comes in and smiles at you. You wave at him.

“Who are you waving to?” His mom asks.
“Taka,” You said.
“I’m going to cook tonight,” Taka said.
“What you cooking?” Jeremy asks.
“Some of my homeland things.”
“Oh great I can try it this time,” You said.
“Yes it will not make you sick. How many people Jeremy?”
“We are leaving Jeremy,” His dad said.
“Ok just me and Abby, Katrina got a sleep over I got to take her too.”
“Ok”

You go in the kitchen and grab a mountain dew then go to Alex’s room.

“Katrina your grandparents are leaving,” You said.
“Thanks Mommy,” Katrina said.
“No problem.”

You smile as she runs out of the room. You pick Alex up and smile seeing him awake. You kiss his head. He giggle a little. You played with him a little before going in the living room and see Taka cooking alone.

“Jeremy left?” You ask.
“Katrina room,” Taka said.
“Thanks.”
“No problem. Hello Alex.”

Alex clapped his hands together.

“He likes you?” You ask.
“Yeah him, Ronnie, and Scummy are the only ones he really likes beside Johnny,” Jeremy said.
“Because he knows Johnny is going to be in his life so freak much.”
“He is attached to you.”

You look at Jeremy and kiss his lips.

“We are having a party tomorrow,” Jeremy said.
“Why?” You ask.
“A welcome home party and so people know we are not breaking up.”
“Make sense.”
“And an engagement party”

You kiss Jeremy lips and he warps his arms around you.

“Where Katrina?” You ask.
“Her room packing for a slumber party with one of her friends,” Jeremy said.
“You taking her?”
“Yeah, you want to come?”
“Please Abby?” Katrina asks.
“Ok I will come,” You said.
“Thank you Abby dose Alex come to daddy?”
“Yeah I’m not going let the Ninja watch my baby and cook,” Jeremy said.

You laugh and Jeremy took Alex from you.

“We be back Taka,” Jeremy said.
“Food be done then and the others will be here,” Taka said.
“Others?” You ask.
“Some of the other riders.”
“Oh ok”

You go to Jeremy car after grabbing your phone. Johnny text you saying your dad got to the airplane in good shape and he will see you at the engagement party. You get in the car and Jeremy starts it and drove to Katrina’s friend’s house. They get out and Katrina goes in the room and Jeremy comes back and kisses your lips.

“Jeremy?” You ask.
“Yes Love?” Jeremy ask.
“Did you consider us together?”
“I hoped we were. Why?”
“Just asking.”

Jeremy looks at you and smirk.

“There were no other girl and there will be no girl,” Jeremy said.
“Why do you have a smirk?” You ask.
“Because you really love me”

You shake your head and kiss Jeremy Cheek.

“I love you Jeremy. Did you doubt me?” You ask.
“No, but it’s nice to know,” Jeremy said.

Alex laughs a little.

“I think our son agrees with you,” You said.
“Yeah I think he does,” Jeremy said.

You get out and Jeremy grabs Alex and hand him to you. You smile and kiss Jeremy forehead.

“I love you Abby,” Jeremy said.
“I love you too. What scheduled is he on?” You ask.
“Every two hours sleep beside the four hours at night where he wake up because he is hungry and then wet.”
“Ok that’s good and He eats?”
“Bottle every three hours.”
“Great great.”

You guys go inside and you hear yelling. Jeremy pulls you behind him, and you hear cursing. You look and see Jeremy on the ground and with other guy fighting.

“Are you ok Jer?” You ask.
“Abby is back,” The guy said.
“Don’t Bilko she is holding Alex,” Jeremy said.
“Oh the cute baby let me hold him.”

The guys jump up and smile at you. Jeremy stood up and warps his arms around you tight.

“Who that Jer?” You ask.
“This is Bilko,” Jeremy said.
“Oh he looks different without the hat.”

Everyone laughs and Hayden comes and looks at you.

“Hey Hayden,” You said.
“Where is T,” Hayden asks getting cut off by Brian yelling at him to stop.

You hand Jeremy Alex and kneed down to his level.

“You remember a little while back where you got dress up and everyone went to church with us all?” You ask.
“Yeah Tony was being talk about all the time,” Hayden said.
“Yeah do you know what a funeral is?”
“For dead people.”
“That was Tony Funeral.”
“Tony is dead?”
“No one told you?”
“No I just forgot.”
“It’s ok Buddy.”

You hug him and you hear him sniffle.

“Can I hold Alex?” Hayden asks
“No,” Jeremy said.

You look at Jeremy and he shakes his head.

“Go sit on the couch,” You said.
“Ok Abby,” Hayden said.
“No,” Jeremy said.
“Yes, Bilko will not touch him.”
“Why not?” Bilko ask.
“I don’t trust you.”
“Not fair, but you trust danger boy?”
“I don’t trust him to,” Jeremy said.
“Hand Alex over,” You said.
“But,”
“Hand him over. Doesn’t he hold his baby brother?”
“Yeah but.”
“He will be fine then.”
“Fine.”

Jeremy slight hold Alex out and you grab him and smile at him before grab Alex and walk over to Hayden. You go and smile at him looking at twitch hurt.

“He afraid of Bilko and doesn’t want to be unfair,” You told Hayden.

You smile and Hayden made his arms ready. You let him hold Alex for a bit before he got bored. Alex start fussing and you get up. Jeremy looks at you and you smile at him. You go to his room and change his dipper. Alex starts smiling and making noises again. You go in the room and you feel people rush up. You look and see Colin and Bilko.

“I’m holding him,” Bilko said.
“No you no. Twitch made it clear you are not to touch either one of them,” Colin said.
“He is crazy.”
“He is protective of his family.”
“Can I hold him please?” Bilko ask you.
“No, I don’t trust you,” You said.
“But..”
“No Bilko.”
“But.”
“Do I change my mind?”
“NO.”
“Then go pout for a bit and deal with it.”

You fell Alex start moving. You look down and see he is trying to get to Colin.

“You want to hold him Colin?” You ask.
“Yes,” Colin said.

Colin takes him and Alex start making noises.

“You trust the ex-drug attic?” Bilko said.
“Yeah he isn’t high,” You said.
“How you know?”
“With being raise by a drug attic I think I know when a person is high.”

Bilko looks at you.

“Lies,” Bilko said.
“Bilko don’t bug my Abby,” Jeremy said.
“My Abby?” You ask.
“Yep you mine not his and he sees people as objects so it helps him know that he isn’t to mess with you.”
“That is not true,” Bilko said.
“Yes it is Bilko. My kid isn’t a little toy, so you not touching him.”
“But a five year old can?”
“Yep he sits still.”

Bilko looks at you and Jeremy tackles him to the ground.

“Colin give him or get away from them,” You said.

He goes and Ronnie gets up and gives him the chair. You smile at Ronnie then look at Jeremy and Bilko before sighing. Jeremy pushes Bilko off of him and hugs you.

“Did he hurt you?” you ask.
“No,” Jeremy said
“Why?”
“He was going to tackle you”
“No I was going to hug her to death” Bilko said.
“I want my fiancée alive thank you very much.”
“Oh why?”
“I like her that’s why, and my son does too.”
“You can replace her?”
“Hi Bilko I’m here” You said.
“I know this helps you guys.”
“I thought once she back he would be all ungrummpy,” Jacko said.
“I’m not grumpy,” Jeremy said.

Taka taps your shoulder and his motion to the food. You get some of everything and sit on the counter and eat it while the guys get their own. You put your food next to Jeremy and took Alex form Colin since he was having trouble getting his food.

“I know why he isn’t all happy” Bilko said.
“Why isn’t he happy?” Ronnie asks.
“He hasn’t had Sex yet.”

Jeremy looks at you and you nod your head.

“Out Bilko,” Jeremy said.
“What?” Bilko ask.
“Out or stop.”
“Fine fine.”
“Good.”

You guys eat and the guys talked and played Video games. The guys leave soon and you put Alex to bed. Jeremy warps his arms around you.

“Abby,” Jeremy said.
“Jeremy?” You said.
“You get other present.”
“Urg.”
“Oh cheer up.”

He picks you up and set you on the bed. You kick your shoes off and take off your shirt. Jeremy comes and sits next to you. He hands you a box.

“This is for?” You ask.
“One for the birth of our wonderful son,” Jeremy said.
“So I get a pregnancy gift and one for giving birth?”
“Yep.”

You open it and smile at him.

“I love it,” You said.
“I know now next one is for coming home,” Jeremy said.

You open it and see a plain locket. You open it and see a picture of Tony, you and your dad then the other side is a picture of the first time Jeremy holds Alex. He is holding Alex close to his face so they can all see his face as well as Alex’s and Katrina is on his other side.

“I love it Jeremy,” You said sniffing tears back.
“Then why are you crying?” Jeremy asks.
“I really miss him.”
“I know I do to.”

You hug him and kiss his cheek.

“They wonderful Jeremy,” You said.
“Wait one more and this is an I’m sorry for the fact that I kinda start this,” Jeremy said.
“Jeremy no it’s wasn’t.”
“I felt bad for making you question us. So deal with it.”
“Fine then”

You open it and see the bracelet that match a necklace Jeremy got you.

“Oh Jeremy I love it,” You said.
“I figure.”
“You know I’m wearing this when we get married.”
“Oh why?”
“It matches the ring”

You hold it to your engagement ring.

“And a necklace I got you,” You said.
“I know the necklace when you told me that you love me,” Jeremy said.
“And going out three months.”
“Now you just need earrings maybe that will be the wedding present.”
“I’m surprise you didn’t get me a engagement present.”

Jeremy laughs and you groan knowing he does but going to give it some time tomorrow”

“You wait till the morning for that one,” Jeremy said.
“And I knew that,” You said.
“How does it match the ring?”
“The wedding ring.”
“You got it picked out already?”
“Yep kinda like this but they closer together.”
“Interesting, why do you get to pick it?”
“Because I have to wear it the rest of my life.”
“We most likely going to get other set of rings in our life.”
“But it’s the important one.”
“True.”

You laugh and stood up.

“Where are you going?” Jeremy said.
“Putting everything away,” You said.
“Ok.”

You put them away where you put all the jewelry Jeremy gave you. Jeremy came and look and the Jewelry box.

“It just got the ones I gave you,” Jeremy said.
“Yeah it’s what it’s for so I don’t mix things up since I ware yours the most,” You said.
“Oh ok.”

You kiss his lips.

“And they all pretty much go together,” You said.
“True.”
You kiss his lips and Jeremy picks you up.
♠ ♠ ♠
SET