Love Twitch

Ceremony

It’s the day of your wedding .you get shake. You look up and see Jeremy. You smile and kiss his lips.

“We need to go so we got pictures when dose the weeding start?” Jeremy asks.
“Five it be dark by then,” You said.
“Ok.”

You kiss his lips again.

“What time is it?” You ask.
“IT’s um,” Jeremy said.

He looks at the clock and sighs.

“It’s nine we need to leave when?” Jeremy asks.
“By eleven so I can get all ready,” You said.
“Ok.”

You go and kiss his lips. You get in a shower and sweets. You grab your entire jewelry and Jeremy’s ring. You go and put it in your purse. You make breakfast and Jeremy and Katrina eat with you. You feed Alex then you all go to the winery. You go in the room they set aside and Sara smiles at you.

“OK Jeremy you can leave and hang with the boys,” Ashley said.
“Ok come on Alex,” Jeremy said.

You kiss Alex’s cheek.

“Be safe,” You said.
“I will,” Jeremy said.

You kiss his lips and he smiles at you. You smile as he leaves. The guy came and did your hair and makeup then the girls. It’s one by the time you all done and ate lunch. You go outside dress and take pictures since you didn’t want to waste the cocktail hour doing it. You go and lay on the bed in the room you get ready in.
“Are you ready for this?” Sara ask.
“Yeah I’m ready,” You said.

You start kicking your feet and look at Katrina.

“You ok baby girl?” You ask.
“What if I fall down,” Katrina said.
“It’s ok if you fall down then Sara and Ashley will slip up also.”
“What?” Sara asks.
“Of course we will baby. Abby’s dress too big for her to fall down with us,” Ashley said.
“It be fine I’m sure if you do fall down people will remember Alex running around at the front more,” You said.

Katrina smiles and you kiss her forehead.

“Are you really my mommy after today?” Katrina asks.
“Yeah after today this I’m really your mom,” You said.

She hugs you. You kiss her head again and smile at her.

“Don’t cry baby girl its fine,” You said noticing the tears in her eyes.
“I know Mommy,” Katrina said.

You smile and grab your bag and grab the necklace you got for Katrina.

“Here you go baby girl,” You said.
“What is it?” Katrina said.
“Your dad got his Metal Mulisha thing. You need something to show your our kid. It’s a necklace.”
“Thank you Abby.”
“It is not problem.”

You put it on and she smiles at you. You kiss her head.

“There people would know you a Stenberg and not just a random kid up there,” You said.

Katrina laughs. You smile and there a knock o the door. You open it and see your dad. You hug him and he smiles at you.

“Your beautiful princess,” Your dad said.
“Thanks Daddy come on in we got a bit till it starts,” You said.
“Ok.”

He comes in and you introduce him to Ashley.

“Hi Mr. Frederiksen” Sara said.
“HI Sara. Hello Katrina,” Your dad said.
“Hi,” Katrina said.

You smile and look at your dad.

“So you her grandpa now right?” You ask.
“Urg you make me feel old you know that,” Your dad said.

You laugh and smile at him.

“I guess you can call me grandpa Katrina or Lars which ever works for you,” Your dad said.

Katrina looks at him and hug him.

“I call you Lars,” Katrina said.
“Thank you sweetheart.” You are dad said.
“You are so good with kids Mr. Frederiksen”

Ashley looks at you.

“You know when I said she was in love with my dad you can call him Lars. You don’t freak him out,” You told Ashley

Ashley smiles and Sara looks at you.

“What you said?” Sara said.
“I love you Sara,” You said.
“Love you too.”

“You staying in that the whole night?” Your dad asks.
“No I’m moving to this dress after the ceremony,” You said.
“Ok good I can’t see you enjoying yourself in that dress but this one I see.”
“Yeah.”

There other knock. Sara opens it and the wedding planer comes in. She lines you guys up and they go out in their lines. You are dad walk you to the stairs where Jeremy is. Jeremy smiles and kiss your lips.

“I think that spouse to be after” Your dad said.

Jeremy laughs and smiles at you.

“Take good care of her,” Your dad said.
“I will,” Jeremy said.

You and Jeremy go up the stairs. Alex is fighting in Ronnie’s arms. You shake your head and Jeremy looks and grab Alex and carry him to you.

“Are we ready to start?” The minster ask.
“Once second” Jeremy said.

He looks at Brian, Brian show him something.

“Ok we ready,” Jeremy said.
“ Ladies and Gentlemen, today we have gathered together to celebrate the marriage of Abby and Jeremy. Marriage has certain qualities of contract, in which two people take on the housekeeping tasks of living together, to enhance life’s joy. However, marriage is more than a contract. Marriage is a covenant - a covenant that says: I love you. I trust you. I will be here for you when you are hurting, and when I am hurting, I will not leave, Now Jeremy do you take Abby, to be your wife? Will you love her, comfort her, honor and protect her and forsaking all others to be faithful to her until death do you apart?” The minster ask Jeremy.
“I do” Jeremy said
“Abby Do you take Jeremy to be your husband? Will you love him, comfort him, honor and protect him and forsaking all others to be faithful to him until death do you apart?”
“I do” You said.
“Abby and Jeremy have written their own Vows. Jeremy”

Jeremy took a deep breath and kiss Alex’s head.

“Abby I take you to be my wife. I will love you every second till I stop breathing which cool very well be in the next week, but you don’t care that I risk my life for my job. You don’t care about a lot of my stupid things. In your words I go play in the dirt and go through a season wroth of weekend races and pay for everything. You let me be myself and don’t seem to mind that I have hobbies that aren’t that much safer then my job. I know you be there for the rest of my hospital visits and will help nurse me back to health while telling me that I’m stupid for doing what I do for a living, but you will go and let me get on the bike again once the doctor say’s it’s fine. I love you Abby. You are a great mother. Our Son can’t even stand being ten feet from you and I know the felling. I love you forever Abby”

You whip your tears away and Jeremy kisses your forehead.

“Abby your vows?” The minister said.
“Jeremy, you got to be one of the best person I ever have meet. You help me through the hardest time in my life and you most. I was hurt and closed myself off if it wasn’t for Tony and Katrina I would have never gave you a try. I’m happy you never gave up on us because I was pretty sure when I got pregnant we weren’t going to end up here. I’m a permist. You made me see that life isn’t all about numbers and paper work you can go and have fun at your job as I see you play in the dirt day in and day out. I love you Jeremy and I know I will love you forever. I never will think about leaving. I know I belong where I am and that is right next to you with our kid and your daughter. I will be there threw the broken bones and loses where you just want to hit something and most likely break something in the RV. I love you, Jeremy and no one can ever get me feel the same way you do when you just smile at me when I wake you up in the morning. I know we belong together.” You said.

“Now we are going to have the ring exchange. The rings which has no beginning and no end, symbolizes the love and trust for each other will never cease,” The minister said.

Katrina gives you Jeremy’s rings. You look and see Alex is asleep. You hand him off to Ashley. Jeremy shows you your ring.

“Jeremy Abby I do this together so both of you repeat after me: May its presence on your hand remind you of my love and vow. I place it on your finger as a visible sign of the promises which have made us husband and wife.
“May its presence on your hand remind you of my love and vow. I place it on your finger as a visible sign of the promises which have made us husband and wife.” You and Jeremy said around the same time slipping each other’s rings on.

“You have given and pledged your promises to each other, and have declared your everlasting love by exchanging the rings. Your promises to each other will last until your last breath. As they have pledged themselves to meet sorrow and happiness as one family before God and this community of friends, I now pronounce you husband and wife. Jeremy you may..” The minister said.

Jeremy kisses your lips before He finish.

“Kiss your bride.” The minister finished.

You smile and Jeremy pulls away from you.

“I love you,” You said.
“I love you too,” Jeremy said.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Stenberg,” The Minister.

You guys walk down. Ashley looks at you.

“What I do with him?” Ashley ask.
“My dad will watch him for the cocktail hour since he won’t be drinking and love my kids,” You said.
“Ok.”

Your dad comes and you hand Alex to him.

“He asleep?” Your dad said.
“Yeah it’s his nap time he be up half way through this ok,” You said.
“Ok,”

You pull Jeremy to the room and he toss you on the bed.

“I like the hotel room,” Jeremy said.

“Yeah I know us a little too well,” You said.

Jeremy takes off your dress and throws it on the ground. You unbuckle his belt and kiss his lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
SET