Love Twitch

Reception

“May I present Mr. And Mrs. Stenberg for the first time,” The announcer said.

You go through the reception room and sit down. Jeremy goes and grab Alex form your dad. You smile and Katrina sits next to you.

“How are you princess?” Jeremy asks her.
“I’m good Daddy,” Katrina said.
“Good,”

Jeremy kisses your cheek and you smile at him.

“We all got the same name now,” Jeremy said.
“Almost got to go and switch it,” You said.
“Whatever close enough.”

You smile and kiss his lips. They brought out food. You eat and then go and feed Alex food. Jeremy smiles at you.

“Our first dance is ready everyone is done,” Jeremy said.
“Ok, let me hand my dad Alex again,” You said.
“Hand him over its fine,” Ashley said.
“Are you sure?” You ask.
“Yeah got to get use to us,” Colin said.
“Ok.”

You hang Alex to Ashley then Jeremy pulls you to the dance floor. You dance before going and telling everyone hello and thank you for coming. Beau stand up and hug you once you got to the table full of the Mulisha guys That aren’t married.

“This isn’t too big for you is it?” Jeremy asks.
“Naw I’m good plus it’s for it I can get through it, and I mean look at the musicians around you,” Beau said.

You smile and Jeremy looks around and nod his head.

“There are quite a bit around arent’ there?” Jeremy said.
“Are thy famous?” Todd asks.
You name off some bands before leaving the table. You go around and dance a few more before cutting the cake. You cut some and Jeremy smiles at you and push the plate up your chin.

“Oh no Abby listen I didn’t mean to,” Jeremy said.
“It’s fine napkin,” You said.
“Way to go Bro cake to the face,” Todd said.
“Shut up Potter,” Jeremy said.
He smash cake in Todd’s face, while You whip it off of you. Jeremy kiss your nose.

“I’m sorry,” Jeremy said.
“I know you couldn’t control it,” You said.
“You are great.”

You smile and feed him his piece of cake and then to the table with the slice and feed some to Alex.

“Don’t give him table food she only aloud to,” Jeremy said.
“Ok Jeremy we got it,” Ashley said.

“Bouquet toss,” They announce.
You go and all the single ladies gather up. You throw it and you look and see that it hit Ashleigh in the face. You go over to her and hug her.

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to,” You said.
“It’s fine I’m ok, You said. ”
“OK good.”

“Sit down on the chair Abbs,” Jeremy said.
“Um?” You said.

You sit down and Jeremy kiss your lips.

“Ready?” Jeremy said.
“What going on?” You ask.
“Garter Toss, single guys,” They announce.

They all go and Jeremy pulls your garter down and flick it off you his shoulder. He kisses your lips and smile at you.

“Jacko got it,” Todd said.

You look and see Jacking holding it.

“Interesting I think he got a chance of betting porter to the altar,” Jeremy said.

You laugh and cuddle your face in his neck.

“Tired?” Jeremy asks.
“Nope just want to be close ok,” you said.

You kiss Jeremy lips and smile up at him. He smiles at you and kiss your forehead.
♠ ♠ ♠
SET