We're Going Down, Down in an Earlier Square?

001

Main Character:Samantha
She's 19, has red hair, is some what thin, LOVES Fall Out Boy, Green Day, and is friends with Gerard and Mikey Way of My Chemical Romance. She wants to go to a school where they only teach the musically talented, the famous, and the gifted.

Pete Wentz: Is the bass player/back ground vocals for the band Fall Out Boy. Is 24 and is going through a dark almost suicidal depression. Along with Patrick(20), Joe(21), Andy(25), Gerard(28), Mikey(25), Ray(26), Bob(26), and Frank(24) Pete goes to a school where the teach the famous, musically talented, and the gifted.

Harpersville: the home of the flying eagles. This school is a boarding school, but is more like a school surrounded by houses. The only way to get into the school, is if you are famous, if you have an outstanding knack for music, or if you are gifted. That includes people who can lift things with their minds, talk through people's minds, make objects appear or disappear our of no where, and many other things that you can think of. The school Harpersville, is located on the outskirts of the state California. The exact location is unknown. The only fact about it, is that it's located in an almost mystical valley, where no one can find it.

.:Beginning:.
"Sammy," called Max from the front of the store.

"What is it this time," I asked coming out of the back room where I've been stacking boxes all day long.

"Help this young man find the CD he wants. I'm kind of hand tied right now."

"Hand tied," I looked at him with a cocked eyebrow. "Whatever," I approached the young man. "What can I help you find?"

"A Alice Cooper CD," he answered. For some reason, he was avoiding my eyes. I shrugged.

"They're down here," I lead him to the back of the store, and searched through the Cd's. I found the tag that had his name on it, but there were no Cd's left. I sighed. "Alright," I thought for a moment, "Come with me," I lead him to the back room. He hesitated at the door, but I pulled him in.

I shifted through the boxes, tying my red hair back so that it wasn't in my face. The stranger stared at me, eying my form up and down. It made me very uncomfortable, but I didn't want to say anything yet, just to make sure he was looking at something else. I found the box with all the new Alice Cooper Cd's, and picked them up. I moved them over to the stranger and set them down.

"There. Take your pick," I stood back as he bent down. It was only then did I realize that I couldn't see his entire face because of the hood that covered his head. It takes me forever to notice this stuff, so it shocked me when I saw it. It was almost like he was trying to hide his identity.

He stood with a CD, and read the back of it. With a nod, he pushed the box closer to me with his foot.

"This is the one that I want," he said. I picked up the box, and began to loose my balance. As I felt myself begin to fall backwards, I felt a hand wrap around my waist. I looked into the eyes of the young stranger. His eyes were a chocolate brown, he had dirty dish water brown hair. His eyes were hidden by thick glasses.

"Who are you," I asked. I couldn't see the rest of his face, for the shadow that fell across it.

"Just some average Joe buying an Alice Cooper CD," his voice sounded familiar. I reached up, and pulled away his hood. I feel to the floor, and gasped.

"Mikey Way," I asked softly. He bent down on the floor, and covered my mouth with his hand.

"Please don't tell anyone," he whispered. He sounded scarred. I nodded to show that I understood. He released me, ans sat on the floor next to me. It wasn't until I moved my foot, did I realize that I hurt it. I winced. "Are you okay?"

"I think I hurt my foot on the fall," he winced this time.

"Sorry."

"No problem," I tried to stand, but ended up falling again. "Here, let me help you," I managed to stand again, but I couldn't walk.

"I think I might need to go home," he nodded to show that he understood. He helped me out of the back room. The 'hand tied Max was on the phone."Is that Steven," he nodded. "Tell him he's going to have to come in," Max looked at me. "I sprained my ankle," he nodded, and told Steven. He hung up.

"I'll let you take off how ever many days it takes to fully heal. I don't want you to come in, and be limping. I want you to get 100% better. You hear me kid?"

"Yes Max. I hear you," I smiled, and with the help of the unhooded Mikey Way, I made my way out the door. "Oh shit!"

"What?"

"I can't drive like this. That would be suicidal."

"I could drive," Mikey lead me to my car.

"But"

"I walked here. I can just take the bus home," he said. He placed me in the passenger side of my car, and got into the driver seat. He started the car, and I lead him to my home.

I opened the car door, and carefully swung my foot out the door. Mikey was there to help me. We slowly made out way up to my house, and I gave him my keys. He unlocked the door, and he helped me to my couch.

"Are you okay," he asked.

"I'll live," I answered. "Would you like to sit down," he smiled shyly. He sat down, and positioned me so that I was leaning on his chest. It was a little unnerving, but it was comfortable.

"You know, you're the first girl that hasn't fainted in the sight of me," he said with almost a laugh.

"Well, I'm not like other girls," there was a muffled jingle that came from Mikey's pocket.

"Hello? Oh hey Gerard. Band practice tonight? Right....I'm at a girls house. She sprained her ankle at her work because of me, so I helped her home," there was along pause, then Mikey told him where I lived. "Is it okay if my brother comes over?"

"Sure," I answered. I found the remote, and turned on the t.v. FUSE was the channel that it was always on, and the familiar tune of Helena rang through the speakers. "You don't mind do you," I asked blushing a bit.

"Not at all," he answered. He moved his hand so that it rested on my arm. His thumb caressed my forearm. It was so entrancing.

Wait, enchanting? I just met him today. Besides, he probably already has a girlfriend.

His other hand wrapped it's way around my waist. I found my eyes close, and my head lean back. The next thing I knew, our lips were connected, and he was slowly working my mouth.