We're Going Down, Down in an Earlier Square?

028

.:Normal P.O.V:.
Making my way to Billie's room, I found him sitting on his bed, his back away to the door, staring at a picture that he held in his hands. I didn't have to look at him to tell that he was crying. It nearly broke my heart. I closed the door quietly, and walked around the bed to his side.

"Billie?" he looked up at me. His eyes were red and puffy, streams of tears ran down his cheeks, he turned away, after realizing it was me.

"Shit." he whispered, "I'm sorry Samantha." he said, "You shouldn't see your teacher this way."

"Billie...." I sat down on the bed next to him, and wrapped him into my hug, "Don't be ashamed. It's okay to cry."

"But it's weak."

"No.... What's weak is not letting your emotions out. What's weak, is numbing the pain with booze, and a tough guy act. It's okay to show emotion Billie." I took his hand in mine. "It's perfectly normal."

"But-"

"If god hadn't given us emotions, this world would be as boring as Hell. We were created to show how we feel, and if we don't use that ability, it could destroy us." Billie stared at my hand, and brought it up to his lips, kissing my knuckles. He looked up at me.

"Take me away." he whispered, "Take me somewhere, where I can be alone for a while." I looked at him, unable to believe that he wanted to leave. I nodded, and I closed my eyes.

The feeling of being sucked down a pipe came, and we were in a meadow, all alone, no one in sight for miles. Just us.

"Do you want me to leave you?" I asked.

"No." he whispered. He took a step forward, still holding my hand, and I followed.

"Samantha," he turned around, and took my other hand, "You are a very attractive young woman." he said, he brought one of my hands up, and laced his fingers in between mine, "I can't help falling in love with you." you smiled, but it faded quickly.

"Billie, you can't!"

"But I want to."

"What about Adrianne?"

"Screw Adie. She hates me, and until she changes her mind, by HER WILL, not what you're going to do, I will hate her back."

"You don't know what you're saying." I said, pulling away from him.

"Please Samantha." he said, yanking me into him. He wrapped his arms around me, his eyes held the most sorrowful expression I have ever seen.

"Billie-"

"I don't want to be with someone who doesn't love me." he loosened his grip on me, "But then again, I guess I can't love someone who doesn't love me back."

"That's the same thing." I said.

"Samantha...." he looked at me, his face sour, and full of hurt. He leaned in, and kissed my neck. My hands were pinned to my sides, so I had no hope of pushing him away from me.

"Billie.... Please, stop." I craned my neck back, trying to escape him, but it was no use. He continued to kiss my Neal, slowly making his way up.

"Samantha." he said, breathing on my neck, sending shivers down my spine, "Oh Samantha.... If only you know the things I want to do to you right now."

"Billie." I struggled to get away form him, "Billie, please." his lips were at my chin, reaching to go up more, my lips were so close to his.

Closing my eyes, I tried to take us back to the house ,but I couldn't.

"You can't go back for a while." he said, with a smile, "You're body has to recover from it's last trip." Looking at him, I saw how sinister his smile was, and became frightened.

"Billie?" I jerked away, and managed to break of his hold. All hope was suddenly drained, when I saw that he still had a hold of my wrist.

"Samantha," Billie came forward again, and wrapped his arms around me once more. His lips met mine, and we fall onto the ground. His lips stayed with mine, even though I tried to pull away.

"Billie...." I said between his kisses, "Billie!"

"You know you want it." he said. This was getting too freaky, "Just say it, and I'll give it to you."

"How come I have a feeling that you're gonna 'give it to me' even if I say no?"

"I just might." he grinned wildly.

"Billie! That's rape!"

"Not if you don't confess."

"Billie!" closing my eyes, the grateful feeling of being sucked away came, and we fell onto Mike's bed.

"What the hell!"

.:Mike's P.O.V:.
"What the hell!" jumping up, I saw Billie, my best friend, holding my student. His lips were at her neck, placing kisses. The sight was shocking, and disturbing all at the same time.

"Mike...." Samantha called, "Help.... Me!" reaching forward, I grabbed a hold of Billie's hair, and yanked him up off of her.

"What are you doing?" he demanded, waving a hand in front of Billie's face, "Do you want to lose your job! What the hell is wrong with you!" Billie looked at the floor, "Adrianne is here, willing to make a difference, and here you are, ruining it with your sex obsessed craves!"

"Well, it's not my fault I'm falling in love with my student, because she reminds me of my wife!" Billie smacked Mike's arm off of his shoulder, "Blame her! She's the one who ruined my fucking life, because she wouldn't open her ears and listen to me!"

"Billie...." Mike looked at his friend, "We'll help you."

"No." he said, "I can't stand to love someone who doesn't love me by their will. I won't stand to let you control her mind, and actions, and change her mind. I want to win Adie back myself, not by what you're doing."

"Billie...."