We're Going Down, Down in an Earlier Square?

005

.:Mikey's P.O.V:.
Billie sat in the passenger seat, Gerard in the back, and I drove. We were only minuets away from Samantha's house, and the whole way, there was an awkward silence.

Gerard picked black nail Polish off of his nails, and Billie picked at the skin around his thumb.

"How much longer until we reach her house?" asked Billie.

"In like two minutes." I answered looking at the clock. Billie nodded, and Gerard leaned forward.

"Put on some music." he said. "Pwease." His eyes got really big and glossy like a two year old's when they want something. I laughed silently to myself, and put in a burnt CD. The familiar sounds of Brain Stew blasted through the car. During the chorus, Samantha's house came into view. I pulled into the drive way, and we all got out.

.:You're P.O.V:.
I was watching Fuse as always, when the door bell rang. I stood, and limped to the door. Opening it, I was instantly folded into Mikey's hug.

"Well, hello to you to." I said. He pulled away, but kept an arm wrapped around my waist.

"Sammy," he said, "You know Gerard," I waved, "And this is our 'family friend' Billie." My eyes widened.

"It's very nice to meet you." said Billie holding out his hand. i shook it, not being able to say anything. Mikey lead us to my living room. Billie Joe Armstrong is in my house! Oh my god! He's the teacher Mikey was talking about? We all sat on the couch, and a nervous silence fell over us.

"So," Billie started, "Mikey tells me that you have gifted talent. Would you care to show me?"

"Well, to be perfectly honest, I have no clue how I did it. I've never been able to do anything like that before in my life. I don't know if I can do it again."

"Ah, Well, I can fix that." said Billie, "Well, not exactly fix that, I mean, you have experienced your first encounter with your quote magical talent. It may be a while for you to do it again. Which is why Mikey literally dragged me here. I have a knack for sensing gifted talent in people. I just need you to stand up." I did as I was told, "Now, hold still." Billie placed his hands on my head and closed his eyes. I relaxed, and waited. In what seemed like seconds, Billie was thrown off of me, and literally was thrown back into his chair, where he seemed to be tied to.

"Shit!" I whispered. Mikey and Gerard looked at each other, then at me.

"Think of yourself cutting the rope." Billie said. "Imagine that there really is rope around me, cut it with your mind." I closed my eyes, and tried to place a saw to the ropes. I opened them, and nothing happened. I tried again. This time, when I opened my eyes, Billie was rubbing his arm. Lifting the sleeve of his shirt, he revealed rope burns. I gasped and backed away.

"I'm sorry." I said. Mikey stood, and hugged me.

"There's nothing to be sorry about. It wasn't your fault." said Billie, "I was the one who got into your quote magic. It simply protected you from me and tied me to the nearest chair. It happens a lot, but not often." I nodded. "Now, since that proves your talent, you have been excepted into Harpersville. Congratulations." a smile formed on my face.

"Samantha! That's wonderful!" Mikey embraced me in a hug, then with out meaning to, our lips collided. It was a short kiss, for we remembered that we weren't alone. When we pulled away, Billie handed me a pack of papers.

"This is all the information that you'll need. It has your schedule in it, your house, and a list of what you'll need." I smiled and thanked Billie. Gerard offered to drive Billie back to the Way apartment building, so he could leave. Now that it was only the two of us, there was no stopping our lips from touching again.

His hand snaked up my shirt, and under my bra, cupping my breasts with his warm and gentle hands. I let out a moan of pleasure, and I could feel Mikey smile against my skin.

"Ha. Now I know what spot to start with." he said.

"Who ever said that there would be a next time." I asked slyly. "What if one day, I decide that I totally hate you?"

"I know that there will be a next time, because you love me to damn much." I laughed.

"But, I like ONLY met you yesterday."

"So."

"You are-" he kissed my neck, and gently pulled my shirt and bra lower, and tenderly pressing kisses on my chest, moving ever so slowly to my, now exposed, breasts, causing me to gasp, "You are amazing." I breathed. Mikey looked up, and smiled. Tucking my shirt back to it's rightful form, he sat next to me.

"Lets see what house your in." he took my packet, and looked at the papers. "Ah ha! Here it is. You're in house....I don't even think that has a name."

"What do you mean?"

"Here, look. The name of the house is empty. There should be a name."

"Maybe it's a new house. Which one are you staying in?"

"Alpha something or other." I laughed.

"Hey, there's....seven people staying there now."

"Well, just hope that they're like you." Mikey kissed my neck.

"Let me see my classes." Mikey took out a slip of classes. "Power control, Telepathy, Hypnosis, Telekinesis(sp?), Levitation, Transfiguration, apparition, P.E, Lunch."

"After so many classes?"

"Well, there are breaks between some of them, so I take it, we're aloud to eat then."

"What else do you have?"

"Music, art, drama, all of these classes are me. It's almost like....I've applied there before."

"Well, maybe Billie is a good guesser."

"Maybe."

That night, Mikey and I made love again. This time though, it was different. His thrusts were more vigorous, rough. His kisses were harder, and held more passion. It was still wonderful, but it was different. I fell asleep next to Mikey, the alarm clock set for six in the morning. Mikey and I took the day off from work to go shopping for our school supplies. Though I think I'll be going to Diagon Alley to find some of the stuff I need. Ha. Just kidding.

My school supplies list consisted of:

18 Pens

7 notebooks

18 Pencils

1 moon log

2 notebooks of sheet music

2 SKETCHBOOKS

2 sets of colored pencils.

That was it. It was much more shorter than Mikey's. I wounder why. Shrugging the thought off, I fell asleep in Mikey's arms.