Status: In the process of revising. Active soon :)

Enchanted

Chapter 4

Natalee's POV:

Well of course he didn't expect me to call. We haven't talked in what, 14 years? I thought to myself as the butterflies and nervous-ness took over my body.

" Yeah I didn't expect myself to call either. Sam I -" Pull yourself together Natalee! This is what you've wanted for so long. Flashes of both you and Sam playing together ran through you're head. Although they weren't clear, you could feel the happiness.

" You there Natalee?" San said interrupting my thoughts

" Oh yeah sorry. Basically I miss you and I want to come back to La Push to live with you." I said rather bluntly. Where did that even come from? I didn't even say that Grandma Rose died.

He chuckled nervously. " Well I would love that, but what about Grandma?"

It was my turn to chuckle nervously. " Um well, you see, she died a couple days ago"

There was a pause. Man Sam is seriously like the king of awkward pauses/silences. No words can express how much I miss him! He was practically my other half despite the age difference. I need him in my life!

" Oh I didn't know that," he replied sadly. I knew how much he loved Grandma and I could guess how much it hurt him when he had to leave.
" I guess that means you have nowhere to stay huh? Well um-" Folks we have another pause. Give Sam a round of applause for being absolutely annoying with his pauses!
" We would love to have you stay with us!" he said excitedly.

"We?" I asked confused. If my life could be summed up in one word it would be confusing that's for sure. Wait, that means he must have a wife or girlfriend! Score!!!

" Oh sorry I forgot to say that I have a fiancée, her name's Emily." he gushed. I could practically feel the love and adoration he felt towards her over the phone.

" Awe little Sammy's growing up! That's so cute. When do I get to meet her?" I replied

" Sammy? Really? Natty you know I hate that nickname!" he said half joking half serious.

I knew he hated it, but I couldn't resist. Natty and Sammy had been our nicknames that we gave to each other. Cheesy, but I loved it as a kid and I still do.

"Oh you know you love it! So when am I coming out there?" I asked hopeful. I need to get out of here!

"As soon as you can if that's possible." he asked excited. It made me happy that he was happy to see me. And I was happy to see him. The void in my life was soon to be filled.

" Well I can fly in on Monday. That'll give me a couple days to get my stuff packed and you can get things situated at your house." I said

" That sounds perfect! I'll see you on Monday!" he said excitement obvious by the tone of his voice. Which was surprising to me since he was always the more serious one out of both of us.

" Okay thank you so much Sam! This means so much to me! See you in a couple days!" I said head over heals in happiness.

Right as I was about to hang up Sam said something that took me by surprise.

" I love you Natty."

"I love you too Sammy."
>X<
Sam's POV:

As I hung up, the biggest grin was spread across my face. Finally my sister would be apart of my life again! I looked over to the boys and Emily who had a mix of confusion and happiness on their faces.

"Boss, you got some explaining to do." Jared said

" Yeah I know. As some of you might remember, I have a younger sister. Her name is Natalee. Our grandma just died and she has no where to go so she's going to stay with us." I replied calmly trying to mask the excitement in my voice. I had to keep my Alpha act up at all times.

" I remember her! We used to be best friends!" Quil said as he jumped in his seat. I remember her being friends with Quil, Embry, Jacob, and Seth.

" Is she hot?" Paul asked with that damn smirk on his face. Holy shit! What if one of the guys imprints on her? I didn't even think about that, I was too caught up in my excitement to even consider the fact that we were shape shifters and that imprinting could be thrown into this equation. I started to shake at the thought if any of the guys with their hands on Natalee.

"NO ONE, and I repeat NO ONE, will imprint on my sister unless they want their balls ripped off!" I shouted at my pack. Thank God Emily interfered before things got sketchy.

"Honey, please calm down. You know they can't help if they imprint on her. I know you want to protect her from your guy's secret, but she's gonna figure out sooner or later. Be glad that it might be one of them and not some douche bag off the street." she said.

I was definitely shocked by her choice of words. Douche bag? Sure didn't expect that to come out of her mouth, but I knew it was true. I'm so glad I had her as my imprint. I rubbed my hand over her scars and winced. That's the reason I wanted no imprinting on my sister to happen.

I shook those thoughts out of my head and changed the subject.
" Anyways I need you guys to help me clean up the spare bedroom. Quil and Embry get a plum colored paint. Seth go get the extra sheets, pillowcases, and comforter and then you and Paul can help me fix up some furniture and all you guys with help me move it. And Emily, just sit there and look beautiful as always." I said to my 'family'

" You know I can't just sit here while things need be cleaned and I need to make food! Oh my god, so much to do!" she said frantic

" Babe, calm down. It's going to be alright!" I said chuckling. She was so cute.

" Ok quit undressing each other with your eyes and let's get a move on! I plan on getting some tonight!"

" You're sick dude!" Quil shouted at him disgusted

" Ugh seriously guys? Let's just hurry and get as much as we can done before Jacob and Lead get off patrol and you guys need to relieve them."

A chorus of yeahs filled the room and we set off to get everything ready for Natalee's arrival. I was definitely excited for her to come, but still nervous about one of my pack brothers to imprint on her. A part of me hoped that Jacob would imprint on her. He deserves someone as good as Natalee and he needs to quit bitching about Bella.

Let's see how this ends up playing out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sam's wish is going to be fufilled :) I think I deserve a round of applause for typing all this on my iPhone and doing this while being hyped up on Vicadin. P.S. I had surgery if you didn't catch that. Anyways, I'm very happy with this story's turnout! Keep reading and commenting!

I noticed that the story only has one star :( fix it please??

Tell me what you think <3