Ignorance Is Bliss

Chapter One

BOBS POV.

"Bob? Bob hello?"

"Huh? Oh, sorry guys, I kinda... zoned out." I explained, blinking hard to try and focus on what was in front of me.

"Yeah, we guessed as much," said Gerard, turning around so his back was to me. Damn it now this just gives me an excuse to stare at his ass.

"So, we were just saying before you so rudely ignored us," started Mikey, Frank let out a giggle at his comment as he continued to re-tune his guitar.

"We're just going to go through 'I don't Love You' once more and then call it quits for today, alright with you?"

"Sure," I picked up my drumsticks and waited for Ray to play the few notes before I came in.

Thankfully, I could play this song in my sleep if I wanted to so I was getting a very nice view of Gerard's very nice ass for the whole of the song, whilst not really concentrating on my playing too much.

"I don't love you like I loved you, yesterday..." Gerard's sweet voice filled my mind. He is so talented, so amazing, so hot... Damn it Bob! STOP thinking like that!

"OK guys, well, see you next time I guess?" said Ray as he packed his guitar away.

"Uh... yeah sure," said Gee, taking a swig from his water bottle.

"Guys!" I called as they all went to leave the room. I jumped up from behind the drums and followed them out. We use a local studio to practice whilst we're not on the road, we had just finished our twice weekly session.

"Awww did ickle Bobert not want to be left all alone in the big scary room?" asked Frank in a mock-baby voice.

"Funny," I said sarcastically as the others smirked at his comment.

"Anyway, yeah, I was thinking. What are you guys up to on Friday night?"

"Nothing," said Mikey, sighing at his boring social life I guess.

"Uh..." said Ray, that basically meant staying at home and playing some more guitar. He really needs to get out more.

"Frank?" I asked and he thought for a moment.

"I was gonna stay at home, sit on the couch in my underwear, watch movies and eat take-out all by myself, but I guess I'm open to any plans you had," said Frank truthfully.

"Man you guys are boring," I laughed and Mikey shot me an evil look.

"So what do you plan on doing then?"

"Well, I don't know, maybe hit the town?"

"Pfft. You? Go out? You must be kidding Bob!"

"Yeah we can like, I don't know... find a club to go or something, it was just a suggestion, god Mikey chill out."

"I'm chilled!" he said agitatedly, sounding anything but chilled.

"You don't sound it bro," laughed Gerard.

"Thank you for somebody seeing it my way," I said, smiling gratefully to Gee and feeling my heart skip a beat when he smiled back.

"What are we going to do at a club?" asked Frank and Ray slapped him round the back of his head.

"Ouch! What was that for!"

"For being a dumbass."

"Well, I only asked a question..."

"Yeah well, I don't know, I mean, we're all single right now so we could go out and see if theres any hot... girls around," I said, flinching slightly as I said 'girls'. If only they knew I was gay, maybe they wouldn't feel so comfortable around me anymore, maybe wouldn't want me in the band anymore?

"Sound great," said Gee with another smile. I felt like kicking myself for suggesting it now, he just wants to go and pick up some girl, I had other plans.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK so, this is my first ever Bob/Gerard or 'Bobard' and I would appreciate some feedback from readers. Comments + subscription = love <3 and yeah, I know this chapter is short but they will get better.

Please let me know if I should bother continuing with this story :)