Ignorance Is Bliss

Chapter Two.

BOBS POV.

Why oh why did I get myself into this mess?

I was just sat at the bar with Ray whilst the other three danced with loads of girls in short skirts. Disgusting.

Ray was already tipsy, I could tell, his eyes were going just out of focus and he was slurring his speech a little. The club was packed and the music was blaring out of the speakers, everybody was dancing except for a few lonely souls sat at the bar, drowning their sorrows.

"Hey you know what," I yelled over the blare of the music.

"What?" Ray yelled back.

"I wish I never suggested this now." Ray's face lit up as two girls came over to us, both about as slutty as they could get. Make up plastered on, fake blond hair and nails, probably fake boobs too by the look of it. I cringed.

"Either of you fella's lookin' for a good time?" asked one of the girls, leaning over so you could see right down her top. Nice. Real pleasant women.

"Nope, not that you could give me anyway," I said downing the rest of my drink and quickly ordering another.

"I could give you the ride of your life baby," said the girl, running her hand up and down my arm suggestively.

"Oooh do you work out?" she asked, running her hand over my bicep. I pulled my arm away.

"Not really. I play 2 hours or more drums a day, builds my arms up quite a bit," I said, I glanced over at Ray and upon seeing him whispering something in the other sluts ear, gave him a sharp kick in the shins.

"Sorry ladies, hate to spoil your fun but neither of us is really interested, right Ray?"

Ray was too busy with the other girl.

"Ray?" I kicked him in the leg again.

"Oh.. um.. yeah, sorry," he said and the girls flounced off, looking for some other poor guy to hassle.

"Jesus be more careful man! They're like walking STD's girls like that," I said, shuddering slightly.

"They were pretty hot though," said Ray, taking another gulp of his drink.

"No. They weren't. They just wanted a quick fuck, some quick cash and nothing other then that. Girls are all bitches," I said before I had even thought about what I was implying.

"Yeah, that's true," said Ray, finishing off his drink and ordering another one, something stronger this time.

"Hey guys, come dance!" said Mikey, walking over with a girl on each arm.

I looked over at the dancefloor, a blond girl in a denim mini skirt and a low cut pink sparkly top was grinding against Gerard. I shuddered. Get your filthy, fake plastic nailed hands off of him right now slut. He's mine. Or, at least, he will be, one day.

"No thank you," I said, quickly looking away from Gerard as I felt huge amounts of Jealousy bubble up inside of me.

"Aww come on Bob! There's plenty of girls here!"

"Mikes, I said no," I said, pulling out a packet of cigarettes and a lighter from my pocket and lighting up. I offered the pack to Ray and he took one, I handed him the lighter and he lit up and took a deep drag from the cigarette.

"I didn't think you smoked," laughed Mikey.

"On occasion," said Ray, exhaling a cloud of blue-ish smoke and then taking another sip of his drink. I took a deep drag of my cigarette, thinking how much of an asshole I was to have suggested this.

"Come on man, lighten up, it's only eleven thirty, we got the whole night to enjoy ourselves yet," said Frank, coming up from behind me and clapping his hands on my shoulders.

Great. Hours upon hours more of watching countless girls slither all over the guy I want. Just.Great.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah I know it's sort of short. I'm really not feeling great right now... I've been ill for weeks and still nobody can tell me what's actually wrong. I need to ask, would anybody be interested in making a banner for the story? Comment and let me know :) x